Grenfell Effigy - should they be charged? Poll

Should the grenfell bonfire people be charged?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many YouTubers call the police over negative comments and are laughed at.

But the police aren't even sure if the grenfell bonfire video should face charges.

Created a poll for here, set it to be anonymous.

No and to be blunt I'm staggered at the response of the Police who haven't got a firm framework to prosecute them on

They were vile obnoxious shits for doing it. To put it on social media made it worse. I don't find it funny I find it offensive but

But we have the Prime Minister commenting along the way we get the London Mayor commenting
I think the Police in London have a bit more to do really. When you have moped gangs running riot and youths knifing each other like its a game of tig London is seriously becoming lawless.
There seem to be so many claiming to be offended who haven't even seen the video or know much about it

Reactions: 2
Yeah I do agree, it's a real distraction from serious issues. At the end of the day it's burning a cardboard box. It's disgusting and not funny, but some people have sick and twiste humor. No one is in danger or hurt by it. Bad taste Halloween stuff is always happening.

Reactions: 1
The fact that they were named and shamed is enough. What's more worrying is our police/justice system seem to be taking a lax attitude in dealing with the real issues.

The fact that they were named and shamed is enough. What's more worrying is our police/justice system seem to be taking a lax attitude in dealing with the real issues.
You must have the slowest internet connection on the planet!

• Haha