Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully I’ve set the thread up okay.....

I really cannot stand Greg, he’s such a horrible person, I can’t be the only one who thinks this?? Does anyone bother watching him on YouTube or Instagram?? He’s only in it for the freebies. Must be getting desperate as he was tagging co op and trying to get recognised from them yesterday...

Reactions: 1
Omg he almost makes me embarrassed to be a Disney fan. And a human.
He’s just so thirsty isn’t he. Did you used to watch him when he would go to primark every single day just because that’s how he was getting so many followers from doing it? 🙈

Yeah he’s catty alright.....

These aren’t even all of them, he’s a disgusting little cretin . Sure they’ll now be deleted in 3,2,1. But the internet doesn’t forget Greg
A878D298-FF04-4F42-A786-B2B950495684.jpeg
4B3FB022-80E3-464A-9F9B-D35BF3F0AB00.jpeg
E3C732E3-843A-443C-A3E3-7094B3874496.jpeg
DF055366-B01A-453B-B9B6-841ECAA9B1E3.jpeg
906E79BF-00B3-4F5D-AA60-D8DA83EFF3D4.jpeg
8C9DE352-4C5E-4CBF-A7ED-6C66D66B88C8.jpeg
E082FD88-DAAC-49E0-9733-3A6EA471FCC8.jpeg
F2ADD7FF-1C95-4076-A269-B0C0564B35D1.jpeg
25FDF6A5-9888-466E-B61E-94D29D2387F6.jpeg
56C02A32-4D4E-4D46-BC70-77996B45E041.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Are those tweets even real? I can’t see they go back that far back and if they are they are years old.

I really like Greg and unlike a lot of Influencers he actually shares the stuff he’s given from brands with his viewers. Like recently on Disney he took things with him to give to people.

As for begging... really???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are those tweets even real? I can’t see they go back that far back and if they are they are years old.

I really like Greg and unlike a lot of Influencers he actually shares the stuff he’s given from brands with his viewers. Like recently on Disney he took things with him to give to people.

As for begging... really???
Of course they are real, they are still on his profile as of now and very easy to find. I have screen recordings for when they do get deleted if anyone doesn't believe me. It's all an act I'm afraid if you like him, you're entitled to you own opinion but take your rose tinted glasses off. Those tweets may be old but they show what hes really like, he was in his twenties when all those tweets were made so its inexcusible. He's vile and if people like you chose not to see it and think those tweets are acceptable then there is something very wrong going on morally.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure everyman and his dog have said rude things in the past and sadly in the era we live in Twitter and Facebook are those outlets for those expressions. It’s pretty bad though to go back through someone’s social media to just dig up some dirt on them.

But hey like you say we are all entitled to our own opinion but there are worse people out there than Greg.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure everyman and his dog have said rude things in the past and sadly in the era we live in Twitter and Facebook are those outlets for those expressions. It’s pretty bad though to go back through someone’s social media to just dig up some dirt on them.

But hey like you say we are all entitled to our own opinion but there are worse people out there than Greg.
OK you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. It's even worse to have said those things for the whole world to see

Reactions: 2
Do you know him personally ? You seem more wound up than most on here !
I’m with you by the way, he’s a really annoying guy and seems unkind in the way he treats people.

Well the cats out the Bag! Let the damage limitation commence. Love how he implies he tweeted something mean and not about 50 mean tweets offending just about every demographic out there
Studio_20190626_104324.png

I'm not his biggest fan, his trout pout pisses me off!! But from then to now looks like he's grown up a lot and only promotes positive stuff. I think he had issues cause he used to be fat. Heard he was on anti depressants at some point too!

I liked what he had to say. I can see how he would’ve been playing that bitchy gay role.

Sounds to me like he’s grown up and evolved into someone better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked what he had to say. I can see how he would’ve been playing that bitchy gay role.

Sounds to me like he’s grown up and evolved into someone better.
Yeah it really opened my eyes. I didn’t know he went through so much in such a short time. He’s mentioned his friends died before though in a hit and run? Guess it just shows you really shouldn’t judge at face value. And I looked at those tweets, isn’t he talking about the Rihanna music video? The hash tag #mandown kinda gives it away 🤷🏼‍♂️ Still HATE his damn pout though 🤢

Saw his latest Instagram post and I think you went too far. He’s got a normal job working full time, does bits for charity and he only blogs in his spare time. It’s clear he’s grown up into a better person.

Heck, I said some bad stuff in my twenties! I bet a lot of people did! I don’t love him personally, but trying to ruin his life is a really low blow. That’s just my two cents.

• Haha
Reactions: 6