Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW I’D SEEN THIS GUY BEFORE!, ah yes! I remember now the morally corrupt Callous McSwindler, he’s the YouTuber that faked getting gay bashed a couple of weeks after the awful Pulse shooting in Orlando where 49 lgbt people were killed.

View attachment 586151

View attachment 586155
I thought Gregory was messy but Callum mcswindle / mcswiggan whatever his name is is even worse! Just spent the past hour watching YouTube videos that have been made about his scandals. This picture just sums it up for me though, another one of lifes victims just like old Gregory. This pic of a little scratch reminds me of the selfie Greg took and posted to social media after he had been allegedly a victim of DV, yet there wasn’t a mark on him just a thin ripped vest too that he could have easily ripped himself. Makes a mockery of genuine victims of DV who try and hide genuine injuries from the world not post non existent ones to their social media
FC185050-F053-4EFE-A445-5097D5C820EE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I thought Gregory was messy but Callum mcswindle / mcswiggan whatever his name is is even worse! Just spent the past hour watching YouTube videos that have been made about his scandals. This picture just sums it up for me though, another one of lifes victims just like old Gregory. This pic of a little scratch reminds me of the selfie Greg took and posted to social media after he had been allegedly a victim of DV, yet there wasn’t a mark on him just a thin ripped vest too that he could have easily ripped himself. Makes a mockery of genuine victims of DV who try and hide genuine injuries from the world not post non existent ones to their social media View attachment 586638
PMSL look at that tiny scratch, he’s YouTube’s answer to jussie smollett that one hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PMSL look at that tiny scratch, he’s YouTube’s answer to jussie smollett that one hahaha
Has Calum mcswindle got a thread on here? He needs one if not as he’s honestly scandalous and I can’t believe brands work with him.

Also forgot to post this the other day lmao Gregory is still salty he doesn’t get invited to Disney events anymore. Honestly Gregory don’t bother missing the people as a lot of them in that pic read this thread and have a good laugh at it. He’s an ungrateful little twit as I didn’t see him moaning about Disney events when he was begging Disneyland Paris to put him up in a 5* hotel for the weekend in exchange for YouTube vlogs, funny that.
3D2028F5-D1B1-46AC-96E3-831823D8C4B8.jpeg

Has Calum mcswindle got a thread on here? He needs one if not as he’s honestly scandalous and I can’t believe brands work with him.

Also forgot to post this the other day lmao Gregory is still salty he doesn’t get invited to Disney events anymore. Honestly Gregory don’t bother missing the people as a lot of them in that pic read this thread and have a good laugh at it. He’s an ungrateful little twit as I didn’t see him moaning about Disney events when he was begging Disneyland Paris to put him up in a 5* hotel for the weekend in exchange for YouTube vlogs, funny that. View attachment 590927
we could set him one up pmsl!! Read quite a few colourful things about him since discovering his jussie smollett stunt that I think people and brands should probably know If they don’t know already, I also think it’s funny that this is the company Gregory keeps, makes a whole lot of sense though hahahaha

bore off Gregory, move on and stop being salty cause Disney wised up to ur toxicity, don’t blame them for cutting u off, how can Disney promote kindness and still support someone who writes very nasty bullying things to and about people

• Haha
we could set him one up pmsl!! Read quite a few colourful things about him since discovering his jussie smollett stunt that I think people and brands should probably know If they don’t know already, I also think it’s funny that this is the company Gregory keeps, makes a whole lot of sense though hahahaha

bore off Gregory, move on and stop being salty cause Disney wised up to ur toxicity, don’t blame them for cutting u off, how can Disney promote kindness and still support someone who writes very nasty bullying things to and about people
I just set up a thread for Callous! I used your line about him being like Jussie Smollett! https://tattle.life/threads/calum-m...ndle-is-the-jussie-smollett-of-youtube.19837/

No one should be asking Gregory for advice about anything
7248B687-A302-4E5B-A662-432C7A75E906.png

Someone’s been reading his tattle thread again as let it go has come out
8B78B226-5BDD-4601-A001-5F384D23BE35.png

yes Gregory happy pride month. The nerve.

A0DEC624-20D9-4ED2-A519-7B5423A9FF8D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
yes Gregory happy pride month. The nerve.
View attachment 608621

View attachment 608624

Also this tweet;

CE00409D-FA62-49D6-A30D-428B3B796829.jpeg

He clearly thinks the F word is acceptable language, so he can dish it out but he can’t take it.

Is he for real? What does he want a better picture of his face for-he was a kid, is he seriously going to the police? I’m not surprised though as remember when he posted those stories the day he was crying in the street about “the police will be tracking your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ” so I reckon that was because someone commented to him about being gay on insta. That’s if he even did go to he police but I wouldn’t put it past him as he honestly can’t take any comments even though he’s said much worse as evidenced by his tweets
1301EB85-D946-4260-92D6-35A7612CE1DF.jpeg
130F876C-9164-4951-B1B0-BFA556812E28.jpeg

I wonder if he took a picture of him to report this to the police too lmao. I’ve never known anyone on Instagram have so many people shout at him tbh, he claims it all multiple times a week and takes up most the stories he does so is it real?
B9D1D93A-0B4C-49A8-B000-7EEDE24A92F5.png

I am screaming that every time he does a virtue signalling post he has to write a disclaimer that HeS GrOwN as a person, it’s embarrassing as we know he’s still as spiteful as always
If you have to protest as much as he does that you’ve changed then you haven’t changed pmsl!!!

• Haha
A2CF4239-2940-43FA-B333-3334E199842E.jpeg
D31ED027-6EEF-41E2-A85D-14771A4D243C.jpeg
I think he will really enjoy watching Game of Thrones lmao

He must have been cancelled by another brand. Here we go again, another virtue signalling post with another disclaimer about how He’S gRoWn. Haven’t heard this as an excuse yet though, it’s usually how he was bullied/ his friend died/ he was in with a bad crowd. Internalising fat phobia is a new one for him, he’s getting creative I’ll give him that.
I also love how it’s taken him 2 years to bother apologising for it for the first time lmao

57B1A29F-81AB-440F-B3B4-5D1BB6AC8EB0.jpeg

• Wow
I wonder if he's even considered that for someone with alleged mental health issues, relentlessly pursuing social media fame and other peoples attention and praise is probably not the healthiest thing you can do.

Does he ever eat this stuff or does he just waste it and pose with it for a photo?

F50D2821-8C87-46C1-BA55-4E10F7CF7B89.jpeg
AB9160C7-1193-4CCC-8041-E1AAA20FDBAC.jpeg

• Sick
I bet he’s gone straight to the police and reported them for a hate crime lmao
90EA2DA6-0077-4B77-9E59-C46FD386F75E.png
How does he know everyone with flags up didn’t get told to take them down? Talking out his ass again, no way has he gone round all the “blocks” of flats asking them as he wouldn’t even know which flats to knock on the door and ask

Does he ever eat this stuff or does he just waste it and pose with it for a photo?

View attachment 640023View attachment 640024
He has serious issues around food still, and why would you post a gross sweaty picture like that to insta

anyone else think his latest reel is grim, the slow mo of pulling his jeans up, then the crotch shot tucking his tshirt in 😳

anyone else think his latest reel is grim, the slow mo of pulling his jeans up, then the crotch shot tucking his tshirt in 😳
Yessssss he’s done this a few times now. I think it’s when he’s having marriage trouble with his husband and wants a bit of attention. It’s honestly not how a happily married man would be acting with 35k followers

Can someone add “Dog Abandoner” to Gregs list please?
We all saw this coming from the first day, absolute joke of a backstreet dog rehoming charity to have let someone like Greg adopt in the first place. Disgraceful the pair of them
01106E27-9EAB-4988-8D4C-90910DB75BD5.jpeg
F7473E9B-62BA-47C7-BFAC-9F0DEB7D4E8C.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3