Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The husband must have taken him back and moved back into the one bed flat

View attachment 448467
Lmaooooo I reckon Greg begged him for a pic to prove they’re still together after reading here to prove us all wrong and this the most he would agree to- a heavy filtered so he doesn’t have to associate with his husbands social media

Reactions: 3
His stories are gross! Ten stories of him letting the dog basically give him a snog, I guess Craig was no where to be seen once again so he had to get his action from somewhere

Reactions: 1
His stories are gross! Ten stories of him letting the dog basically give him a snog, I guess Craig was no where to be seen once again so he had to get his action from somewhere
View attachment 458677
I couldn't stomach watching all them stories. Its gross. Who let's their dog basically make out with them or let's them lick them like that 🤮

Reactions: 2
I couldn't stomach watching all them stories. Its gross. Who let's their dog basically make out with them or let's them lick them like that 🤮
One word : Parasites
Like it doesn’t get any worse greg was sat there saying the dog usually eats poo but the good news was he hadn’t that day. He’s grim.

Also laughed a lot at him tagging Disneyplus, in the hopes they’d forgotten what a nasty horrible piece of work he is in the year since they dropped him. I’m so embarrassed he did that

C8EF8F82-5482-4AFA-8A96-AEFC559F8302.jpeg
B44116C5-2F54-41AB-917B-E2C9C12E8983.jpeg

Is this the romantic bowl of #ad #gifted cereal the husband got promised when they got back together for Valentine’s Day?

94845B50-ABBF-4DDE-BC52-024DEE74045E.jpeg

• Haha
Is this the romantic bowl of #ad #gifted cereal the husband got promised when they got back together for Valentine’s Day?

View attachment 463053
I wonder if Oreo are aware they have paid a racist and his Satan worshipping husband to advertise this? They will be soon lmao
I bet Greg threw it straight up after too

We need to add this to the list of things Greg has been allegedly bullied for
7FCCC443-29A5-40C8-B519-8E2234B7B075.png

So nice to see Greg is fully protected from coronavirus while he does his social media job from home.

Joking aside it really does take the piss because he would have got his first jab 12 weeks ago - so right at the start of the rollout before a lot of vulnerable people had been offered it

So nice to see Greg is fully protected from coronavirus while he does his social media job from home.

Joking aside it really does take the piss because he would have got his first jab 12 weeks ago - so right at the start of the rollout before a lot of vulnerable people had been offered it
I thought that that, pretty sure he changed jobs and wasn’t in the scrubs anymore I remember a dramatic post where he was saying he’s hanging up his scrubs pmsl

So basically he’s saying that it’s ok he said all those vile things on twitter because he’s striving to be better? Okkkkk stop preaching to your followers Greg when you are part of the problem you haven’t changed so stop pretending you have. Just last year you took time out of your New York holiday to publicly shame someone who had a learning difficulty to your thousands of followers
3B6015C9-74DD-4DB1-9440-1F1241CA5847.jpeg

• Wow
So basically he’s saying that it’s ok he said all those vile things on twitter because he’s striving to be better? Okkkkk stop preaching to your followers Greg when you are part of the problem you haven’t changed so stop pretending you have. Just last year you took time out of your New York holiday to publicly shame someone who had a learning difficulty to your thousands of followers View attachment 553679
PMSL he’s something else, I remember that New York thing too! Was awful the way he bullied that man, it was only last year aswell so he can’t have changed that much, he’s a nasty bully and probably always will be! Feel sorry for his dog can’t imagine how he treats that if how he treats people on the internet is anything to go by!!!!

Here we go again, does he ever shut up about it? As usual he’s got his timescales wrong as this theads not even 2 years old so I don’t know why he’s claiming it was a few years ago? He’s a fine one to talk anyway as he signed up and commented on this thread as someone called Lucy and also went on another thread to slag off his ex bestie west wing nick. If you can’t beat us join us, eh greggles?!

6D22C9CA-1CAE-4885-9497-D00369DB2DAE.jpeg

Here we go again, does he ever shut up about it? As usual he’s got his timescales wrong as this theads not even 2 years old so I don’t know why he’s claiming it was a few years ago? He’s a fine one to talk anyway as he signed up and commented on this thread as someone called Lucy and also went on another thread to slag off his ex bestie west wing nick. If you can’t beat us join us, eh greggles?!

View attachment 572627
I wonder how that poor guy with disabilities mental health was doing after he was abused, shamed and publicly humiliated after Gregory attacked him in his stories while he was in New York?

I wonder how that poor guy with disabilities mental health was doing after he was abused, shamed and publicly humiliated after Gregory attacked him in his stories while he was in New York?
But according to the at Oscar Wilde quote he had to post He’S eVoLvEd iNtO sOmEtHiNg BeTtEr. So I’d hate to see him if this is him after he’s evolved into something better

Gregory Gaige has has come to save the dogs! Wonder if will be like the time he saved gay HOMELESS youths by accepting money for a hotel room for a couple of nights from the akts homeless charity, or the time he filmed sport relief talking about the location of an unmarked door for women fleeing domestic violence and posted it to over 30k people on social media.
AD60B5F2-A042-485B-B252-98516DEDDE63.jpeg

Gregory Gaige has has come to save the dogs! Wonder if will be like the time he saved gay HOMELESS youths by accepting money for a hotel room for a couple of nights from the akts homeless charity, or the time he filmed sport relief talking about the location of an unmarked door for women fleeing domestic violence and posted it to over 30k people on social media.
View attachment 573558
Small charity champion Greg must be short on money again as the only time he fundraises for charity is do he can keep half the proceeds like he did with sport relief. Funny that sport relief never got mentioned again by him after he attended that day out with them and he told the world where a domestic violence shelter was, perhaps they dropped him like Disney and all the other sensible brands who don’t want to associate with him. Now he’s targeting small charities because even the corrrupt big ones like sport relief won’t even touch him which says a lot

I KNEW I’D SEEN THIS GUY BEFORE!, ah yes! I remember now the morally corrupt Callous McSwindler, he’s the YouTuber that faked getting gay bashed a couple of weeks after the awful Pulse shooting in Orlando where 49 lgbt people were killed.

D9B5FEF2-26D7-41E2-B6A4-C33EB2616ED2.jpeg

9A97B37D-2F57-4014-A74A-65DBBAF50FAE.jpeg