Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, the expert of pet adoption, let’s see if he’s still saying this after the dog chews the sofa and then he’s flogging the poor thing on Facebook groups
9DA73433-7C9C-4F06-A6A4-F31E9FB94B1D.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Not everyone can adopt. Some people have kids, other dogs and not allowed etc. I bought one from a reputable breeder and have enjoyed looking after her for 2 years so far. I would love to adopt in the further though. It’s a really good thing to do just can’t stand someone like this taking the moral high ground after having a dog for 2 minutes. Not getting lectured off this nobody thank you very much. I’m sure he will get bored of the poor dog after a couple of weeks.

The dog won’t last, I agree he will get bored. Right now it looks like he’s walking it 2 or 3 times a day but next it will just get taken outside the block of flats to do it business, then he’ll be too lazy to even do that and he will just let it out on the balcony to go. I think it was highly irresponsible of that fetcherdog rescue to let them adopt when they both work full time and live in a high rise flat. When Greg goes back to work it’ll be on its own for 9-10 hours a day unable to go to the toilet and will be barking, I wouldn’t want to be his neighbour. The rspca quite rightly wont let you adopt a dog if you don’t have a garden and I imagine other reputable rescues are the same, they have these guidelines for a reason as it’s in the animals best interests. I think when he’s back at work the dog will never be seen again

Allegedly has 36k following him but only has 500 views on this #irrelevant
22027E32-09EE-488F-A883-CD396828F44E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Small business champion Gregory can’t get any offers from big businesses so he’s on the beg from small ones
16FE0581-6F4F-43E4-AF67-0FEDE276B93E.jpeg

Small business champion Gregory strikes again lmao
D4C24386-86EC-45DA-BA15-7E665A637691.jpeg

Gregory saying it’s not an Ad or affiliate code and he’s giving out personalised discount codes out of the goodness of his own heart:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
in scrubs and ppe but clearly wasting the ppe cause he’s touching his dirty phone for a selfie!!!

013E1D4B-C00D-4DF7-B6BB-DC237492E51F.jpeg

Forgot to post this the other day but I absolutely howled more than his dog does when it’s stuck in it’s too small cage all day when I saw he tagged shopdisney. Never going to happen greg hun, they don’t work with racists as you found out the hard way

#notadisneyfanboyanymore #untilheneedssomelikes

9C05C8D5-85BB-4A5C-80A1-4DBFE9EDC3AD.jpeg

Irrelevant Greg has been buying followers- he was at 36k a few days ago, I’ve been watching it goes down and down for weeks and now it is up to 37.4k and he’s done nothing to warrant such a big increase like his usual giveaways when he’s struggling to keep followers

Reactions: 1
Irrelevant Greg has been buying followers- he was at 36k a few days ago, I’ve been watching it goes down and down for weeks and now it is up to 37.4k and he’s done nothing to warrant such a big increase like his usual giveaways when he’s struggling to keep followers
Why do they do that. Its proper sad 🙈😂 him and gemma seem to have a breakdown and complain over their followings and engagement 🙈 get over it. Its not life or death. If people want to follow you because they like your content then they will follow you. Its pathetic buying followers 🙈 i don't get it never understood this who "influencer" things. Am I more likely to buy something off these because they have been payed to advertise it? Or am I more then likely and 100% sure I'll chose to buy said product from doing my own research 🙃 they ain't influencing me 😂

Was possibly an Instagram glitch, he’s back at 36k now, long may the decline continue! He will do a competition now, get another 1k followers and lose them over a few months, then another competition to get them back again. Kind of sad the lengths he goes to to try and look relevant

Why does he always put shelves up so high, he lowered the one in his living room, put one up high in his bedroom then took it down and put it on another wall. His walls must be an absolute mess, not to mention his ceiling saga where they had to rip big holes out of it then patch it up right on Christmas lmao
D32E9D75-EEEC-488E-8A1F-128A45764E6F.png

Anyone seen his latest reel? Its just appeared in my instagram feed.. talk about cringe 😬 😳
This one where he thinks he’s hot tit?! He’s about as boring as captain America I’ll give him that
01DFF5BB-688B-4C19-BEBA-55DB10EB8EA9.jpeg

Also while we’re on the subject of Greg being a twit, I cannot bear this reel he posted. I’ve seen him do this in parks where he barges up to the character who is just trying to quickly get from A to B and he links arms with them. It makes me cringe SOOOO much I can’t cope. He thinks he owns the place
B3DD7DE7-A431-4B0F-9220-F827906D1B5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
This one where he thinks he’s hot tit?! He’s about as boring as captain America I’ll give him thatView attachment 390367

Also while we’re on the subject of Greg being a twit, I cannot bear this reel he posted. I’ve seen him do this in parks where he barges up to the character who is just trying to quickly get from A to B and he links arms with them. It makes me cringe SOOOO much I can’t cope. He thinks he owns the placeView attachment 390393
Nearly spat my drink out then 🤣🤣😂 yeah thats the one. "Where he thinks he is tit hot" killed me haha.

Ohh yeah Iv seen that belle and him. Did find it odd as its normally what you see little girls and boys doing not a grown man 🙈😬 i know disney is for anyone but come on... didnt realise he actually just barges up to the characters 😳 😬 thats so rude. Wouldnt surprised me if he knocked a few kids outta the way in the process 🙈

Why does Gregory’s hair style look like it should belong to someone called Sharon?
6A32B6BD-9BF5-4A5F-BBFE-51791B632227.jpeg

• Haha
He’s got some nerve, I hope cakeworthy see this and don’t send him anymore of their tat anymore
3D65863A-E475-444F-97F1-2866E7D2EF0B.jpeg

i wonder if he will be wearing this fancy dress at every single opportunity like his ex bestie nick does with his Gaston outfit 😂😬
2246D366-639D-4FBC-B0C1-5FEDF34500B3.jpeg

• Haha