Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not buying this PMSL! After last years akt homeless charity scam he pulled by getting his and the whole tribes hotel paid for by a CHARITY so he could meet his drag queen idols and not bring any awareness to what he was supposed to be there for, I find it strange this would be real I think he’s allegedly made these accounts himself and posted links himself so he can be seen as some kind of saviour
F9726E90-4BC1-476E-8C9D-277B306B8BC7.jpeg
0E6A49CE-DA68-49A9-82C2-CDF4E286A5E6.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’m not buying this PMSL! After last years akt homeless charity scam he pulled by getting his and the whole tribes hotel paid for by a CHARITY so he could meet his drag queen idols and not bring any awareness to what he was supposed to be there for, I find it strange this would be real I think he’s allegedly made these accounts himself and posted links himself so he can be seen as some kind of saviour View attachment 277871View attachment 277872
Greg would NEVER run a scam raffle.... oh wait

Oh yeah PMSL! forgot about that for a minute, he takes part in that much unethical activity it’s hard to keep up with it all
I mean you gotta laugh at where he says “I have not and never will ask you to give me money”.
Yes Gregory you’re right about that as what you did with your last scam raffle was tell your unsuspecting followers it was a raffle for sports relief without telling them that in actual fact you were keeping half the money. So yeah you’re right you don’t ask them for money, you scam them out of it under the guise of a charity raffle

Reactions: 2
I’m not buying this PMSL! After last years akt homeless charity scam he pulled by getting his and the whole tribes hotel paid for by a CHARITY so he could meet his drag queen idols and not bring any awareness to what he was supposed to be there for, I find it strange this would be real I think he’s allegedly made these accounts himself and posted links himself so he can be seen as some kind of saviour View attachment 277871View attachment 277872
Hang on...who out there wants to pretend to be greg? Like seriously? 😂 I need to know this information lol

• Haha
PMSL so he set up a joint Instagram profile with his husband without his husbands consent? Where’s the communication? Funny that the husband allegedly doesn’t like social media though cause he was all over it when they’d get their Disney trips and whatnot
842D554C-6CE4-49F2-9995-17AC420BF5EC.jpeg

Funny that he wasn’t saying Disney films are rubbish when he was being invited to Disney events that promote them...

Reactions: 4
Greg casually lying again.
Bought for a friend/ resold on eBay for a profit= same difference

97415246-BF31-4B4A-9D0C-45B96B94D2DA.jpeg
B728D001-6C91-47F9-A799-4A88B3369592.jpeg

Does he think we were born yesterday? He has got balloons and Halloween decorations up, and he is wearing fancy dress but yes greg of course you and Craig are staying in on your own....
He’s also done no stories all night which to me backs it up that they are having a party on the sly
70877BCC-B8F0-4FAF-A4FE-665A750EAD29.png
53F64D30-2021-41AB-ADB5-81FEDFCB0903.png

Does he think we were born yesterday? He has got balloons and Halloween decorations up, and he is wearing fancy dress but yes greg of course you and Craig are staying in on your own....
He’s also done no stories all night which to me backs it up that they are having a party on the sly View attachment 295423View attachment 295424
What a complete joke! London is on tier 2 which means no visiting people homes and on top of that a national lockdown has been announced, very responsible Gregory!

He’s also done no stories all night which to me backs it up that they are having a party on the sly View attachment 295423
Is that Craig after finding out he'd be trapped in a one bed flat with Greg for another month

Reactions: 3
What look is he going for here because I’m just getting the child catcher from chatty chitty bang bang vibes
C32D5F46-8BAE-4B32-80D8-F6C7E1137FC0.jpeg
89861C22-BE2F-4955-87BE-16BEF4592D41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The video that no one needs...

Or is Gregory big in the hair transplant community now
BB158D46-80FB-4E37-A7F4-3C228C0C3EAB.png

The poor dog who they’re about to adopt better make the most of the next week before it’s stuck in a one bed flat with them 2
38C7BAFC-7D4D-4DB1-87DF-E10AB4B247F9.jpeg