Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new low even for Gregory- someone tell him that watching a film in your living room isn’t a PR event. Cinemas are open and he didn’t even get an invite just watching it at home lmao
5CA2B670-34AE-4AE8-9A04-A55C768CEBE5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
When you have more views on your tattle thread than you do instagram followers ... embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂 no wonder he hasn't shown his face on there lately

Studio_20200928_094201.png

PMSL! he doesn’t really believe this is working does he? Think he’s probably got more hair around his belly button than this faux hairline

EDB9672E-16F1-4345-8895-00829602A302.jpeg

• Wow
PMSL! he doesn’t really believe this is working does he? Think he’s probably got more hair around his belly button than this faux hairline

View attachment 269140
Wow he looks like a Disney villain here! But seriously he had this done what 3 or 4 months ago was it? That’s really bad, if it even grows into a decent amount of hair, he will need it redone because it’ll be in years time and his hair will have continued receding so there will be a gap between the transplant and his real hairline.

Did notice he’s been buying dolls to sell at big profits yet again. He did a story showing an Anna doll on her own with no Elsa doll at oxford street. She was on her own because he had bought the elsa to put on ebay for a quick £100 profit. Gotta pay for all those future transplants somehow!

732AB08C-F388-4A40-99BE-2D0CE888FFC9.jpeg

Wow he looks like a Disney villain here! But seriously he had this done what 3 or 4 months ago was it? That’s really bad, if it even grows into a decent amount of hair, he will need it redone because it’ll be in years time and his hair will have continued receding so there will be a gap between the transplant and his real hairline.

Did notice he’s been buying dolls to sell at big profits yet again. He did a story showing an Anna doll on her own with no Elsa doll at oxford street. She was on her own because he had bought the elsa to put on ebay for a quick £100 profit. Gotta pay for all those future transplants somehow!

View attachment 269805
PMSL!!! At the gap bit, I didn’t think of that haha this transplant is going to be on going for a long time haha

pmsl! this doesn’t surprise me, sure someone posted in here a few months ago about him getting caught on Facebook selling those dolls for well above market value I’ll have to have a scroll through to double check

So now he’s got it in his head he wants to adopt a dog. Terrible idea, his flat is tiny and what happens when they are back to work and the poor thing will be stuck in a tiny one bed flat with no garden, barking all day and disturbing the neighbours. He’s failed in the disney community, the travel community, the hair transplant community, the vegan community, so now he wants a dog so he can use it for likes on Instagram just like that other failure in life Brogan
8085393F-D575-46F9-A4DE-226468D782D5.png

Reactions: 2
So now he’s got it in his head he wants to adopt a dog. Terrible idea, his flat is tiny and what happens when they are back to work and the poor thing will be stuck in a tiny one bed flat with no garden, barking all day and disturbing the neighbours. He’s failed in the disney community, the travel community, the hair transplant community, the vegan community, so now he wants a dog so he can use it for likes on Instagram just like that other failure in life Brogan View attachment 271165
I don’t think he’ll be able to cope with all the barking in that shoe box flat, he’ll be needing another hair transplant after the sleepless nights

• Haha
While I understand that raising attention for mental health problems is important, there is a big difference between attention raising and attention seeking, which is what Gregory is doing here by posing with a box of antidepressants. He is glamourising mental illness by posing with medication on Instagram and I don’t agree with it at all, antidepressants aren’t a photo opportunity to get some likes.
9F988309-CA0C-4CC0-A681-4E72840A284B.jpeg

A01088D5-E45C-4E2A-AC3E-F5F53ED4C0E9.jpeg

I’ve nothing againt people admitting they have mental health issues at all but when you flash it all over social media it’s up there with checking into a&e and buggering off until the next day.

I’ve nothing againt people admitting they have mental health issues at all but when you flash it all over social media it’s up there with checking into a&e and buggering off until the next day.
yes yes yes! For me it’s how he’s posing with medication like it’s a prop, feels very disingenuous and almost as if it’s ‘like bait’ because mental health is very real and a lot of people suffer so will relate to it, He could have posted this at any time and he chose world mental health day when he knew everyone would be talking about it, so feels like it was all for the engagement

yes yes yes! For me it’s how he’s posing with medication like it’s a prop, feels very disingenuous and almost as if it’s ‘like bait’ because mental health is very real and a lot of people suffer so will relate to it, He could have posted this at any time and he chose world mental health day when he knew everyone would be talking about it, so feels like it was all for the engagement
The photo is so contrived and attention seeking to me, depression is usually an invisible mental illness and sufferers try and hide it, so for him to put on a miserable facial expression and clutch a box of anti depressants is very fake to me. Surprised he didn’t put a bit of pepper in his eyes to bring on the crocodile tears too for the pic. And you’re totally right about he did this to get engagement and it worked as he got 130 comments compared to his usual 5, he will keep playing on his depression now in future posts for the likes as it worked so well for him.

The photo is so contrived and attention seeking to me, depression is usually an invisible mental illness and sufferers try and hide it, so for him to put on a miserable facial expression and clutch a box of anti depressants is very fake to me. Surprised he didn’t put a bit of pepper in his eyes to bring on the crocodile tears too for the pic. And you’re totally right about he did this to get engagement and it worked as he got 130 comments compared to his usual 5, he will keep playing on his depression now in future posts for the likes as it worked so well for him.
yeah he would have had some backup plans and kept going til something stuck but looks like plan A worked out for him, I think if he really is depressed he should take this time to think about how his racist and bullying that came out last year could have affected the people who were hurt by it and how he could have affected their mental health but he won’t he only cares about himself

Oh look at that now Greg is going around touching everything and buying absolutely nothing like his friend gemma... 🙄🙄 spreading those germs around.

I'm glad you guys mentioned his attention seeking post with his mental health there really wasn't any need for that photo of him and his meds 🙄he could of easily taken a photo without the meds..but he wanted attention 🙄. Plenty of other people suffer with mental health issues some worse than others and dont do a post like he did 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Oh look at that now Greg is going around touching everything and buying absolutely nothing like his friend gemma... 🙄🙄 spreading those germs around.

I'm glad you guys mentioned his attention seeking post with his mental health there really wasn't any need for that photo of him and his meds 🙄he could of easily taken a photo without the meds..but he wanted attention 🙄. Plenty of other people suffer with mental health issues some worse than others and dont do a post like he did 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
What I also don’t like about this pic is how he’s poses with these antidepressants the same way he used to post with things he had been gifted. He has a young and impressionable audience who for some reason unbeknownst to me are influenced by him. There is nothing stopping them going to their doctor and saying they want to be out on anti depressants just because they’ve seen Greg glamourise and promote them. Posing with the antidepressants was a dangerous thing to do.

Also reading his caption again he only mentions insomnia as a symptom. Sometimes insomnia is just insomnia. Anyone suffering with it may now be thinking they have depression and may be asking their doctor for the wrong medication or may not need and medication at all. An irresponsible post from Gregory on so many levels

Grow it long?! Lmao good luck with that Gregory you’ve lost a lot of receeding hair since this pic and your Transplant turned out to be a bit of bum fluff which is never going to grow
8793BFE7-0BB6-480F-889F-008C16FFBB66.png