Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMSL that M is bigger than the one above McDonald’s, just caught up with his transplant ‘journey’ he’s clearly receding but he can’t say it he keeps saying he’s had that hairline his whole life but anyone with eyes can see that’s a balding pattern
He’s swapped his McDonald’s shaped hairline for a Frankenstein one lmao
F03F2282-537A-47E8-AB29-F7063CCB3886.jpeg

Never seen anything quite like this in my life

25EAB4AB-4E18-4B0F-A145-39511BF003BB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
PMSL!!!!! I have tears! What has frankengreg done

That vlog is horrible! He showed his pillow protector cover sheets covered in discharge and puss or whatever that yellow stuff is! He’s disgusting! Why would anyone want to see that!
Ughhhh I’ve just watched his vlog honestly it’s disgusting. From Disney to a hair transplant, I can’t imagine his subscribers are interested in this tit content. That pic of his bandage was absolutely unnecessary, even more unnecessary than everything else he showed. Grim, grim grim he’s gone to seed. He’s 31 I dunno why he’s bothering
8BE23B4B-D48E-4C7A-9663-BD95CB4E7CE8.jpeg
F630408A-8671-4051-B2C1-7080B68AE0D0.jpeg
AFC8A6E8-DF25-435C-B9F7-BE75604DBC92.jpeg
8F996B0A-3315-43E1-8E1B-C3523A297D4B.jpeg
1848A674-AD98-4AE6-BE2E-44AA594DD340.jpeg

If only he took this advice he may not have got dropped by Disney lmao. Always howl a little bit every time Greg lectures people on being nice
A73723DF-5335-4974-AF0E-D58890314F75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone add Legs to the list of things one of life’s victims greg has allegedly been bullied about please

7F9DA0A7-05C8-4F15-B86D-0B4CC5483753.jpeg

• Haha
Literally just viewing his stories and the way he brags over his throwback photos "loads of you have been going crazy over those throwbacks" erm... gregory... I dont think we was... 👀😂

Reactions: 1
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Gregory: “I’m on vacation in Ipswich”

• Haha
Well I imagine more LGBT+ youths would have found lots of safe comfort last year from the akt charity if Greg, his husband AND the mother in law didn’t swindle a hotel out of akt for the weekend when they ‘volunteered’ at drag world last year, I say volunteered very loosely as it mostly consisted of Greg running around meeting his idols to take photos with and vlog, he didn’t really bring any awareness to the charity or what they do, but to be honest how good of a charity can they be if they pay for/gift hotels to Greg and his tribe, allegedly.

35FF77E9-7854-4061-97B2-D55229F93962.jpeg

Well I imagine more LGBT+ youths would have found lots of safe comfort last year from the akt charity if Greg, his husband AND the mother in law didn’t swindle a hotel out of akt for the weekend when they ‘volunteered’ at drag world last year, I say volunteered very loosely as it mostly consisted of Greg running around meeting his idols to take photos with and vlog, he didn’t really bring any awareness to the charity or what they do, but to be honest how good of a charity can they be if they pay for/gift hotels to Greg and his tribe, allegedly.

View attachment 221280
He’s just got such a massive nerve to preach about this, let’s face it he only started doing AKT posts more often when he got called out on here about how he attended drag world and queue jumped all weekend meeting the queens all in the name of charity “work”. All while vlogging it for his YouTube channel and further profiteering from it. Before that the only time your here about AKT is once a year when he attended drag world as paid for by them.

Are his hashtags for real?
49B69DAB-5DC2-42DB-8A48-31932D9031CE.jpeg

Bekindalways LMAO #takeyourownadvicegregory

Omg is fake vegan Gregory for real? This is the idiot who moaned and got a free pizza during lockdown because he didn’t get vegan cheese on his pizza. But now he’s happy to take money to advertise egg whites. So random, from Disney to egg whites in one year. Desperate for money much? Talk about selling out your followers Gregory
F9248A51-B50C-4785-A089-23A05BF596F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leave some for other people Gregory even though you need a 24 pack just to stop spouting racist stuff on your twitter
CA8FCB3B-1C37-4AE6-B540-F66885D3791B.png

PMSL!! Remember those days? What like a couple of weeks ago when he Went to Brighton with his friends? Or when he went to Manchester for the weekend to go drinking at canal street? let’s not forget those unnecessary trips to the shops for cake mix at the strictest point of lockdown
A3FFD13A-15C7-44EE-B75C-820FEE98CB16.jpeg

• Haha
PMSL!! Remember those days? What like a couple of weeks ago when he Went to Brighton with his friends? Or when he went to Manchester for the weekend to go drinking at canal street? let’s not forget those unnecessary trips to the shops for cake mix at the strictest point of lockdown
View attachment 230291
Omg he is a joker, forgot about his social distancing here too
1511633E-737D-40CF-9FAF-6A2FA381575B.png

How tragic is it that he’s still posting pics from events didney invited him to to try and stay relevant. Disney have socially distancing themselves from Gregs toxicity since before socially distancing was a thing lmao

Also I see Greg the beg is back to his professional begging ways and trying to hide it so he doesn’t look quite so tragic (it just makes him look 10x more tragic though) :
8AE0FDB0-D33A-42FB-83AF-89DFF2486469.png
B16DC057-CDAD-4CFB-AEDE-0954CE6D9890.jpeg

Omg he is a joker, forgot about his social distancing here tooView attachment 231000

How tragic is it that he’s still posting pics from events didney invited him to to try and stay relevant. Disney have socially distancing themselves from Gregs toxicity since before socially distancing was a thing lmao

Also I see Greg the beg is back to his professional begging ways and trying to hide it so he doesn’t look quite so tragic (it just makes him look 10x more tragic though) :
View attachment 231006View attachment 231009
PMSL! They really have, those tweets were very toxic especially the racist and ones about putting his hands on a female!! Let’s not forget those toxic temper tantrums when he was raising his voice because he got called out on tattle for allegedly swindling a charity, that he still hasn’t proven that he paid for those hotel rooms for him and his tribe