Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute joke it is that Gregory is advertising pride merchandise for AKT charity when his husband has these views šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ #advertisingfail
What on Earth is that??? It looks really satanic, what is implied on that post is really disturbing considering they were taking photos with young people that are possibly lgbt at drag world

Reactions: 1
What on Earth is that??? It looks really satanic, what is implied on that post is really disturbing considering they were taking photos with young people that are possibly lgbt at drag world
Iā€™m not sure what it is either, itā€™s the symbol of Satan on a pride flag so Iā€™m guessing Greg and Craig must be satanists? I will have to do some research as I donā€™t know what this is supposed to symbolise but it canā€™t be good, is it saying gay people are the devil?

Iā€™m not sure what it is either, itā€™s the symbol of Satan on a pride flag so Iā€™m guessing Greg and Craig must be satanists? I will have to do some research as I donā€™t know what this is supposed to symbolise but it canā€™t be good, is it saying gay people are the devil?
I did some research Itā€™s actually the Sigil of Baphomet which is the official symbol/logo for the church of Satan I donā€™t know much about the church of Satan or what goes on there but Iā€™m going to have a look into it. This is getting more disturbing I think you are right about them being Satanists, racist, bully, satanist he gets worse

I think thereā€™s more to it than that, he followed them on twitter and used to interact with them on there liking and retweeting when he had an account. Plus the posting the Satanic flag to Instagram to make a massive feature like that. He knows what it means
Good find! That certainly adds fuel to the theory that his husband is actually a Satanist if heā€™s followed the church of Satanā€™s preachings on twitter and is posting Satanic symbols on his Instagram.

I think thereā€™s more to it than that, he followed them on twitter and used to interact with them on there liking and retweeting when he had an account. Plus the posting the Satanic flag to Instagram to make a massive feature like that. He knows what it means
If that is true then it raises alarm bells. There are very serious mental health questions to be asked of anyone who aligns with an organization like that.

Iā€™m surprised heā€™s reposted this seeing as he marched with Disney store for pride, I didnā€™t think heā€™d want to give them or the old vlog publicity after getting dropped by them (at least thereā€™s no satanic symbols in sight for a change lmao )
6DB14F6D-85A0-4869-8CC6-4A6404790D47.png

Did anyone see Gregoryā€™s post yesterday acting like it was the first time heā€™s been to Westfield? however here he is June 19th the day Disney re opened.

EA2A909A-A5FF-4DC7-AFF7-CF7C27F7CA66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Gregoryā€™s post yesterday acting like it was the first time heā€™s been to Westfield? however here he is June 19th the day Disney re opened.

View attachment 180220
Yesssssss he is such a liar! But tell me something I donā€™t already know it does make you wonder why he hid it when the shops reopened and why he acted like yesterday was the first time heā€™d gone there - probably because he was on his high horse about people breaking rules and not staying home during lockdown, so he would have looked an idiot if he showed he went running to Disney store the first day it opened. But as usual itā€™s one rule for Gregory and one rule for everyone else. Just like the time he went to boots during the strictest part of lockdown to buy make up to drag up his alleged satan worshipping husband for YouTube content. Speaking of whom, is that Craig I spot in the left of the picture also in Disney store
C3C412EA-CA3B-419B-AFCF-A7BF939A5ECB.jpeg

that rats nest hides his receding hairline, his comb over has been mentioned before by someone on here pmsl
Whoever posted about combover Gregory knew what he was hiding under there šŸ¤£

Gregory gaige: ā€œMy hairline has always been a very deep M shapeā€
019CAE4A-EF80-49DB-B777-4081AFF30D55.jpeg

Gregory Gaige when he was younger:
66146CD7-2528-4BB0-9650-51FE66CC1ED0.jpeg

Why you lying Gregory just admit youā€™re receding and be done with it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 189421

View attachment 189423

Why you lying Gregory just admit youā€™re receding and be done with it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Well this explains the rats nest hair! THAT is not a natural hairline in that first pic, I canā€™t actually believe he is claiming that it is as no one has a hairline like that. Itā€™s receding, you can see it clear as day just comparing those two pics. Also thanks for the laughs with that second pic LMAO from gregs days of being a ā€œmodalā€

View attachment 189421

View attachment 189423

PMSL that M is bigger than the one above McDonaldā€™s, just caught up with his transplant ā€˜journeyā€™ heā€™s clearly receding but he canā€™t say it he keeps saying heā€™s had that hairline his whole life but anyone with eyes can see thatā€™s a balding pattern

• Haha
Reactions: 2