Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timing of this tiktok is interesting, Little Britain has been taken off numerous streaming services like Netflix, iPlayer and NOW tv due to it being quite insensitive with racial, homophobic and disability shaming themes throughout the series so I’m not really sure what Gregory is playing at here? Is this his way of saying he stands by the show and content?

Ohhhh me too, I miss how Lucy used to know everything about Greg such as medication he took years ago, where he lived etc and would only get offended about stuff that Greg would get offended over
I remember “Lucy” using Gregory’s friends deaths an excuse for his racist behaviour, can’t understand why that would make someone throw out the N word though!!!

Reactions: 1
He’s made a big song and dance about watching the princess and the frog so He’S ClEaRlY NoT RaCiSt by doing that. So fed up with all his fake stories trying to prove he’s not a racist just cos he watches a Disney film featuring a black princess
28D818B1-A9A7-46D7-9727-D7502651525D.jpeg

8B3A5EC3-5002-4A28-B1EF-880EC3B2529B.jpeg

Also lmao at him saying the original source material was incredibly problematic, after his incredibly problematic tweets. Those is glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

Reactions: 2
He’s been reported again?! Lmao I do hope we get another hello trolls meltdown complete with V sign
4FA8D781-B97E-4CCD-89E4-DA7890C935E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But it’s not like a boots advantage card at all?! A boots card gives him points when he spend money.

An aff link gives him points or money when anyone else spends money.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out pmsl! I think social media probably isn’t the place for you anymore now everyone’s taking a stand against bullying and racism these days!

AD5893DC-1DA8-489B-83F1-00B30C6A13AD.jpeg

• Haha
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out pmsl! I think social media probably isn’t the place for you anymore now everyone’s taking a stand against bullying and racism these days!

View attachment 154078
D001482E-211B-497A-A1BD-648A4F47C09B.jpeg

Hahahaha what has set him off this time?! His attention seeking didn’t work, no one even cared enough to reply to him lmao

Why did Disney bin him off? I personally loved it when that happened. Next they need to bin off that massive bragger Gemma Louise whatshername. Cannot bare her and her constant boasting about her holidays. At least lockdown has exposed her for what she is.

Why did Disney bin him off? I personally loved it when that happened. Next they need to bin off that massive bragger Gemma Louise whatshername. Cannot bare her and her constant boasting about her holidays. At least lockdown has exposed her for what she is.
He got dropped not long after his twitter scandal so it was down to that I think, it was very well deserved and I got a lot of respect for Disney for not wanting to associate with him anymore. I can’t stand Gemma either, I think her and Greg are very alike. They are both self obsessed narcissists who think the world owes them something so it’s no wonder they’re faux friends

Where does he get off posting stuff like this, his tweets are incredibly offensive, his bullying is incredibly offensive, the way he treats people and shames them on his stories is incredibly offensive! Gregory you don’t get be an advocate for anti racism when you’ve said some of the most disgusting things without apologising or addressing it even once
2241689A-17E7-4277-ABB0-4B4736C37DD5.jpeg

Where does he get off posting stuff like this, his tweets are incredibly offensive, his bullying is incredibly offensive, the way he treats people and shames them on his stories is incredibly offensive! Gregory you don’t get be an advocate for anti racism when you’ve said some of the most disgusting things without apologising or addressing it even once
View attachment 154918
How bad is this piece of animation because for someone who thought it was acceptable to use the N word to thousands of people on the internet I dread to think how bad this must be if he thinks it’s shocking

How does someone go from wanting to delete Twitter to live their life to 24 hours later sharing a string of tweets about an alleged sexual assault? Even the tone in his first tweet about it seems quite trolly, it feels very insincere to me, strange that he’s sharing this info on Twitter but on Instagram it’s a completely different personality and type of content he shares

1F221CC0-B885-4B18-8298-82A158BB3C20.jpeg

How does someone go from wanting to delete Twitter to live their life to 24 hours later sharing a string of tweets about an alleged sexual assault? Even the tone in his first tweet about it seems quite trolly, it feels very insincere to me, strange that he’s sharing this info on Twitter but on Instagram it’s a completely different personality and type of content he shares

View attachment 155956
Just been and had a look at this thread on his twitter and I do find it telling it’s had no responses on any of the tweets about it, it’s almost like no one believes it so has just ignored it and scrolled on by....
I think everyone has picked up on the usual pattern of he had some sort of a meltdown about social media after someone is slightly negative towards him, and then the next day he comes back with some story for sympathy. Except now people are fed up with it, it’s like the boy who cried wolf

Reactions: 4
So I’ve updated Gregory’s list of Alleged Hardships and so far have:

Dropped by Disney
Personally victimised by the ASA
Attempted rape victim
Drugged
Made Homeless
Bullied for being fat
Bullied for being gay
Eating disorder
Depression sufferer
Domestic violence victim
Has Haterz / trolled on Instagram

Let me know if I’ve missed any 🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely No one:

Gregory Gaige:

• Haha
I don’t get it? What does this mean? Pmsl

I don’t get it? What does this mean? Pmsl
View attachment 157168
I think I can answer this as my daughter is a Disney doll collector and is in numerous groups on Facebook. He got caught out trying to sell his Frozen dolls for 3 times the price 😱. These are not cheap dolls!!!! He wanted £1500 and £2500 for them!!!
He had only recently bought the dolls and had bought them much cheaper than he wanted them for which is very frowned upon in the doll community. When he got caught out for this on the group he then lied about it and said it wasn’t his ebay account and he deleted the listings!!! No one believed it though as everything else he had sold was stuff he had shown on his Instagram, and a lot of it was stuff he had been sent for free!!! My daughter doesn’t like him anymore but still follows him on Instagram so she recognised a lot of the things he had sold.
Fortunately a lot of doll collectors are now wise to his money grabbing ways and will no longer sell to him so he can sell on a few weeks later at huge profit!!!

Reactions: 5
How did the social distancing go in the Disney Store a few days ago? View attachment 160746
Did Gregory visit the Disney store? I mean obviously it’s allowed now so I do wonder why he kept that quiet. Makes you realise if he kept that quiet what else he kept quiet during the actual lockdown when rules were stricter

I think I can answer this as my daughter is a Disney doll collector and is in numerous groups on Facebook. He got caught out trying to sell his Frozen dolls for 3 times the price 😱. These are not cheap dolls!!!! He wanted £1500 and £2500 for them!!!
He had only recently bought the dolls and had bought them much cheaper than he wanted them for which is very frowned upon in the doll community. When he got caught out for this on the group he then lied about it and said it wasn’t his ebay account and he deleted the listings!!! No one believed it though as everything else he had sold was stuff he had shown on his Instagram, and a lot of it was stuff he had been sent for free!!! My daughter doesn’t like him anymore but still follows him on Instagram so she recognised a lot of the things he had sold.
Fortunately a lot of doll collectors are now wise to his money grabbing ways and will no longer sell to him so he can sell on a few weeks later at huge profit!!!
We’ve discussed it all on here about his eBay and he’s been doing it for years now so I’m very happy he’s been caught out on the doll groups! I did also see the Frozen dolls on his eBay before he deleted them too and they were grossly inflated prices

Should a married man be posting thirsty photos like this? It looks like he’s trying to get attention that surely a happily married man wouldn’t need

EAD0EBE3-C26C-4281-B611-E9113294DC63.jpeg

• Sick