Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so sad that Adam’s wasn’t didn’t quite fit properly because the front of it looked gorgeous! I do just really love adam in general though 😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry I thought it was awful, totally unwearable.
Which one got your vote? I think me second favourite was Raph’s.

I was so sad that Adam’s wasn’t didn’t quite fit properly because the front of it looked gorgeous! I do just really love adam in general though 😂
Ahah at first I found him annoying but actually i think he could have a shot at getting quite far in the process. I’m starting to like him.

As fab as I thought Farie's dress was, it did not scream Frida Khalo to me at all. Ralph's got my vote. Thought it was very chic and the colours looked amazing. Very Frida.

Must admit, I find it a bit irritating when contestants regularly botch up the first two challenges but always pull it back on the made to measure.

Reactions: 6
Ahah at first I found him annoying but actually i think he could have a shot at getting quite far in the process. I’m starting to like him.
[/QUOTE]
That’s exactly how I felt too! Something about him just makes me smile every episode now 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm in a minority here but I loved Adeena's dress, even with the long hem which I thought actually added to it. It was a real showstopper for me.

Farie's dress was fab and deserved to win but visually it lacked the wow factor for me.

As fab as I thought Farie's dress was, it did not scream Frida Khalo to me at all. Ralph's got my vote. Thought it was very chic and the colours looked amazing. Very Frida.

Must admit, I find it a bit irritating when contestants regularly botch up the first two challenges but always pull it back on the made to measure.
Ralph’s got my vote too! It was well sewn and absolutely nailed the brief. I think he is fab.

Did anyone spot Esme’s necklace 🤣 she made it from the crew’s empty hand sanitizer bottles according to Twitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another Adam fan here! He has a real knack for the transformation challenge and comes up with something that actually looks like a garment rather than some cobbled-together mess. Also, he has a great laugh and smile.

It's a shame Adeena didn't finish her dress as it looked stunning. Although I can see why Farie's won

Reactions: 6
Ralph’s got my vote too! It was well sewn and absolutely nailed the brief. I think he is fab.

Did anyone spot Esme’s necklace 🤣 she made it from the crew’s empty hand sanitizer bottles according to Twitter!
Ha ha yes, I was expecting bits of the liquid to drip out onto her clothes. Not for me, but her style suits her

Adeenas was nice, if unfinished, serenas trousers were fab the top was good but she chose the wrong fabric

Loved Adam and Ralfs outfits. Another one who thought Adam would be annoying but he seems really lovely. Ralf rarely puts a foot wrong and Esmes necklace caused a stir in our house. It was concluded she was trolling the public 😁

Just caught up on this and am really enjoying it. I love Adam! I think he has a great eye and is very sweet however the front runner for me has to be Raph, he doesn't really put a foot wrong does he. I thought he should have got Garment of the Week, lovely as Faire's dress was. Serena (who I think is a really strong sewer) really bugs me as she never laughs at Joe's jokes! 😂

Just caught up on this and am really enjoying it. I love Adam! I think he has a great eye and is very sweet however the front runner for me has to be Raph, he doesn't really put a foot wrong does he. I thought he should have got Garment of the Week, lovely as Faire's dress was. Serena (who I think is a really strong sewer) really bugs me as she never laughs at Joe's jokes! 😂
I don’t laugh at joes 'jokes'

Reactions: 4
I’m not really a fan of Rebecca, she isn’t awful just hasn’t done anything amazing, I think she thinks she deserves more praise than she gets?
I always feel sorry for Andrew as I think he could be great but never pulls it off!
like a lot of other Adam has really grown on me!

I love Serena - I just think she is really really shy. I do love most of what she makes and if I could buy those trousers I would.

Raph's would have won garment of the week for me this week - fitted the brief and was wearable.

Reactions: 5
I also appreciate how Serena matches her earrings to her outfits 😁 I love shows like this where they help each other out and it’s not presented as the contestants being pitted against each other, bitching for the sake of it. They also choose characters in as much as they’re very watchable but it never veers anywhere near X Factor/Big Brother territor.

I’d be happy with Raph , Adam and Serena as the final 3 I think.

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

Loved it. It was made from Carabiner hooks used in climbing. You can buy lightweight ones to make things like this, there are lots of necklaces like it on the net.
I don't remember their names but I liked the white shorts and top, wish I was young enough to wear it. :)

I am LOVING this week! It all looks so fun to make! Definitely want to try the little romper!

I liked the fabric Serena used for the romper. And Farie’s coat was the best, imo.
I think the right person left.

Reactions: 1