Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide whether I found Toyah annoying or not. Will have to give it some thought :)

Reactions: 1
Not sure about the new presenter. He seems a bit too serious/dry

Reactions: 3
I actually really liked Kiell. Maybe I’m the odd one out. But I liked him and I felt the very cuddly family friendly humour felt more natural on him than it did on Sara who clearly doesn’t have the style in her normal humour.

Reactions: 5
I love Sewing Bee usually but the Christmas one this year just seemed so "meh". Maybe because I didn't know who any of them were and they all seemed to try too hard to be funny.

I cringed hard at the song at the end, what's it got to do with sewing?! 🤷‍♀️😂

Looking forward to the next series in the summer.

Presenter was absolutely awful. Totally spoilt it. Hope he doesn’t get the job full time. Just wasn’t right for this show.

Reactions: 2
I quite like Keill and I think he’ll probably grow into the role. I remember finding Sara really awkward when she first started but she soon relaxed and became a lot more natural.
As long as dreamy Patrick is still there 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Agree Kiell doesn’t seem a good fit. It feels like they’ve decided that the presenter needs to be quirky and they’re all subsequently trying to fit in that mould. Some can do it more naturally than others.

Thought Toyah’s face looked a bit odd and it gave me flashbacks to those lockdown videos when she wanted to show off her boob job 🫣

I also wondered is Esme struggling to speak now? She sounded like she was struggling :(

The show seemed like one big promo for Toyah tbh. Stories about lunch with Princess Di, oh Esme I'm such a big fan then the singing at the end?
How very random for a christms special

Reactions: 4
Toyah boring and annoying; new presenter totally un-funny. Overall disappointing episode. Does anyone know what Esme’s health issue is? I’m sad she seems to be struggling as I loved her in earlier seasons.

Esme is just getting on in years I think.

I wish these types of shows would drop the comedy presenters. Laboured and not funny.

Reactions: 8