Great British Bake Off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to pick up my son from the gym at 9.30 as his car is in the garage so have recorded it to watch with dh when I get in.

Reactions: 2
Was Just about to make a post!! Is it me or do the contestants seem very young this year?

I watch because I love baking but it’s never been the same since change of channel and no Mary Berry 💔

Reactions: 8
Did Hollywood hook his thumbs into his jean pockets when the bakers were given their tasks ?

I can’t watch it anymore because of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Hollywood hook his thumbs into his jean pockets when the bakers were given their tasks ?

I can’t watch it anymore because of him.
Didn’t pay attention to that, but he did mishear baker say “fairy garden” and heard “furry garden” and basically it went as crude as you could imagine, him on the pull for another lady. 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t pay attention to that, but he did mishear baker say “fairy garden” and heard “furry garden” and basically it went as crude as you could imagine, him on the pull for another lady. 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Wouldn’t get such crassness on the bbc with Mary!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t pay attention to that, but he did mishear baker say “fairy garden” and heard “furry garden” and basically it went as crude as you could imagine, him on the pull for another lady. [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji2961][emoji2961]
Read in the daily mail comments the other day, a reader refer to him as 'Captain Birdseye'[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even my 12yr old found it totally yuck! 🤢

Reactions: 2
Bit of a shame there are no older women this time. Can't believe none applied or weren't suitable. Paul's doing maybe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a big fan! I do think it's missing something without Mary, Mel and Sue however i still enjoy watching. Fav's so far are Helena, Jamie and Rosie.

Reactions: 5
Henry!

The young lad who is a twin, can't remember his name.

Still in mourning over Mel, Sue and Mary - Just isnt the same. Blinking adverts too - BOO

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched it since Mary, Sue and Mel left. They were what made the show.

Reactions: 1
Henry!

The young lad who is a twin, can't remember his name.

Still in mourning over Mel, Sue and Mary - Just isnt the same. Blinking adverts too - BOO
Yeah the adverts 😒 but it gives me chance to get cake slices, crisps, chocolate and drinks every 15 minutes. I always put weight on whenever GBBO is on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how Jamie got into the 13 🤔 I know the pressure of the tent sends everything to tit but still.

I love Noel so much.

Jamie got into the 13 because he’s cute.

I like Jamie, he’s sweet, cute, and funny, he was really endearing. But he was bleeping shite and should’ve gone Week 1.

Having to make Henry my favourite cute guy now. He’s adorable too. And can actually bake.

If he is one of the country's best amateur bakers .... well things have gone on the slide.

He was a sweet boy but not even a good baker nevermind a great baker.

I really like the other gorgeous goth - Elaine is it? Henry is a cutie and I like the older guy too. I miss the usual cohort of unflappable older women with their grounded and solid baking knowledge.

Reactions: 3
If you close your eyes whilst Jamie talks I swear he’s a reincarnation of Brian Bello that was on Big Brother years ago! Very likeable, but the baking was awful!
Think they are wanting to keep the audience that people like Liam brought.

• Haha