Great British Bake Off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so glad David won! :love: Steph wound me up quite a lot - thought she was quite child like - a bit stroppy when things didn't go her way? Maybe just me!?!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else think the “where are they now” segment was a lot shorter than previous years?

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else think the “where are they now” segment was a lot shorter than previous years?
Yes, and did you notice Rosie wasn’t shown catching up with any of the other bakers, just showed her back at work as a vet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes, and did you notice Rosie wasn’t shown catching up with any of the other bakers, just showed her back at work as a vet.
Rosie comes across as quite shy and not a very sociable person so I was not surprised.

Reactions: 2
Rosie comes across as quite shy and not a very sociable person so I was not surprised.
Yes I could relate to her with her demeanour!

I had no time to watch the ending (past the winner announcement) so watched it today, where's my summary of what they're doing now!

Steph was a right mardy cow.
Yeah she looked like a sulky teenager most of the time. Gutted for her messing up so much on the final weekend though, she was definitely in with a good chance of winning before that

Still shocked at the result. Thought Steph had it in the bag. Think the pressure got a bit much. Id be a massive mess and be out in the first week 😂

I really wanted Steph to win but she did mess up the final and went into a panic/sulk. Was Rosie the posh one? She got on my nerves a bit. The male winner did come second on some challenges but appeared to come from nowhere to win.

Just saw on twitter the replacement for Sandi will be Matt Lucas - that could work well I think.

I think it will be good with him and Noel - I never saw much of a spark between him and Sandi tbh.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch the Celebrity show this week? I really wanted Louis to win, but I may be biased as he is my weird celebrity crush :oops: