Great British Bake Off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the lad who dresses and acts 30 older than he should 😂 He made the apple and cinnamon bomb..Am I on the right series?!? 🥴

Reactions: 2
I was worried for Henry this week after Priya kept getting away with it!

Reactions: 1
I like Henry too. I'd like to see a Henry, Steph and Michael final.
I'm not mad about either Rosie or Alice and I absolutely loathe Smug David (to give him his full title)
Would love to see him gone.

As much as I love Michael, and I do love Michael, I do think him going was the right decision baking wise. Personality wise no, never. I wanted the "Laddy Lads Club" of Michael, Babi Boi Henry and David to bein the final.

I think it was the right decision based on the episode, but I'm still sad!

I’m not watching anymore. Not now Michael and Henry have gone.

And I’ve gone right off Steph after last night. The were all throwing a lime (I think it was a lime) around having a moment of fun, and Steph was all mardy and boring going on about whether everyone had forgotten they had pies in the oven. It was so snobby and put me right off her.

Reactions: 7
I’m not watching anymore. Not now Michael and Henry have gone.

And I’ve gone right off Steph after last night. The were all throwing a lime (I think it was a lime) around having a moment of fun, and Steph was all mardy and boring going on about whether everyone had forgotten they had pies in the oven. It was so snobby and put me right off her.
Glad it’s not just me! I really liked her to start and she is a good baker, but god the tears seemed really forced and the mardyness when they were having a bit of fun!

I agree about Steph, she was mardy but still got star baker? I think they gave her that to stop her having a meltdown. Sucks Henry went 🙁

Reactions: 3
Glad it’s not just me! I really liked her to start and she is a good baker, but god the tears seemed really forced and the mardyness when they were having a bit of fun!
Had she said it in a different tone I would’ve found it amusing.

Bye Henry 😭

oh she had a right face on her didnt she? And how did she get Star baker again when her technical was utter crap. Am fuming Henry left and i am Team anyone who is not steph.

I hope Henry becomes the breakout star of the season like Nadiya. I adored him and I really want him to do well. Steph can suck a lime.

Thought Pru and Paul were being really wanky this week.
Yes i said wanky i cant think of another word!

Junior bake off looks cute

(See spoiler for my feels on the final)
Poor Steph, I really felt sorry for her in this episode, but David's bakes looked amazing.

I like Noel but can't see the point of Sandi tbh. She doesn't have any natural warmth. Noel would be better on his own.

Reactions: 5
I watched and enjoyed but not as much as other series. The bakers were all a bit too similar that I really only got to know them toward the end. They needed a bit more diversity.
Also I think they are making it too hard. Not sure if it is the challenges themselves or not enough time. I want to see people doing well and having time for fun or helping each other.
I think the producers need to go back to basics for the next series.
One final thought- not enough savoury this year.