Great British Bake Off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why do I well up:cry: over someone splitting their sodding cake?! Baffled. Yet each year I do. Poor Michael and his trembling lip.

I wasn't keen on Phil and didnt like the look of any of his bakes so I wasnt wounded that he left.

The spooky lady is growing on me, I really liked the cute little ghost.

However I am still Team Henry :)

Reactions: 4
I like Henry and David and think Michelle will be in it for the long haul!
I think Noel likes Helena (me and my hubby had an argument as he thought he was gay - he is not!)

Why oh why do I well up:cry: over someone splitting their sodding cake?! Baffled. Yet each year I do. Poor Michael and his trembling lip.

I wasn't keen on Phil and didnt like the look of any of his bakes so I wasnt wounded that he left.

The spooky lady is growing on me, I really liked the cute little ghost.

However I am still Team Henry :)
I wanted to cry when Michael got upset and his make hadn't worked.

I also wanted to cry when my baby Henry had a nightmare with his showstopper.

To put it into perspective, I don't cry, as awful as this makes me sound I didn't cry when my mum died (it was complicated, its not as bad as it sounds that I didn't cry), but two cute guys having baking disasters, and I'm broken.

Reactions: 1
I find Noel and Sandi try too hard during their bits. Mel and Sue it felt more natural
I completely disgree with this.. I seem to be the only one who does haha. I found that Mel/Sue tried to use too many innuendos all the time, especially towards the end. Noel/Sandi are just silly and I enjoy that more.

But each to their own :)

Reactions: 12
I never thought Michelle would be a potential winner, but I expected her to last much much longer - Priya for a start is a lot worse

Reactions: 7
I think Paul is getting worse with his cocky attitude and put downs, he’s so rude. And as for his hand shake .....ugh! no ta. we all know where his hands have been. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sad to see Michelle go, her pout and confused look made me irrationally angry 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
I completely disgree with this.. I seem to be the only one who does haha. I found that Mel/Sue tried to use too many innuendos all the time, especially towards the end. Noel/Sandi are just silly and I enjoy that more.

But each to their own :)
Agree with you! Mel and Sue tried so hard to be funny it made me cringe so bad. Noel and Sandi are more naturally quirky and I love that.

Reactions: 5
Not sad to see Michelle go, her pout and confused look made me irrationally angry 🙈🤣
I felt like she came across as quite arrogant in the latest episode, like when they were critiquing her and she kept pulling faces as though to say "I dont agree with that"

Tbh I was surprised that Rosie didn’t go. She dropped a tart on the floor so didn’t have the required number. Usually something like that would have resulted in automatic elimination. Although maybe they’d just got fed up of the same themes coming through every week from Michelle and Helena. I mean what about an octopus screams 1920’s? I get she has an aesthetic but you need to be able to show how you can work to the brief?

Tbh I was surprised that Rosie didn’t go. She dropped a tart on the floor so didn’t have the required number. Usually something like that would have resulted in automatic elimination. Although maybe they’d just got fed up of the same themes coming through every week from Michelle and Helena. I mean what about an octopus screams 1920’s? I get she has an aesthetic but you need to be able to show how you can work to the brief?
It hasn’t always led to automatic elimination if something gets dropped in an accident. These things happen they often forgive it.