Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably marriage and then buying a house. She’ll post videos on decorating hacks but mess some up and ask her followers how to fix them like the whisking the bath
I bet between her Youtube earnings and his job they will get a house next year and then that will become her content, vlogging doing up the house. She can definitely afford a house.

Reactions: 7
I came to this thread expecting people to suddenly gush over her, something that usually happens when an influencer has a big announcement like this ("she's going to be such a good wife/parent/whatever"). Truly incredibly happily surprised over the comments here and that everybody is staying true to what we have been discussing here since forever. I just want to say I really appreciate it.

Those, like myself, who come here often, are not shocked at all by the announcement. We anticipated it for a while, she lowkey hinted at it - even I know and I don't follow her anywhere, I just read here only and carefully pay attention.

I, as well, know many people who got shipped off wifed off married off married really quickly. On my dad's side half of them are Jehovah's, they all got married really quickly as well. They are the people who start dating each other with marriage in mind. It's just different from "regular" dating.

Also, I used to have a friend from a very religious family. They had 6 children, 5 girls and 1 boy (boy was the youngest). My friend was girl 5. Girl 1-3 all got married off immediately as well, I remember girl 4 was about to get married off as well. Their parents kept pushing her into it, at some point she was kinda dating this guy she was supposed to get married but she told her mom she was unsure about him (somehow I was in on the conversation??? I still don't know why lol). Their mother kept telling her to "try harder" and "He's a good boy". In the end she married a different guy from church about 2 years later because she thought he was the better option out of the two. Imagine living like that.
My then friend also married the first guy she started dating and married within 1 year as well. She didn't know him before that. Same as with Grace. She was in her early 20s. Immediately moved in with him, living the proper wifey life tending to all his needs. It was difficult for me to stay friends with her despite trying (in the end we lost contact).

Thank duck my parents never pushed me into marriage lmao.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Grackle #3 Can't wait for the wedding planning videos - will they honeymoon at Sainsbury's or big Tescos?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grackle #3 Can't wait for the wedding planning videos - will they honeymoon at Sainsbury's or big Tescos?
Love this one. The wedding cake will be a massive almond croissant. Instead of a buffet they’ll taste test the ‘finest’ range from different supermarkets. Nobody can take more than 1.5 bites. The entertainment will be a bath whisking competition followed by TikTok dances.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.