Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does grace look really skinny in her new video ? Or is it just i am used to her being so covered up ? It just took me back a bit
No it's not you. She's VERY skinny at the moment. She lost some weight for sure. It's worrying. She eats so little as well. I have never understood people praising her portions, they are so tiny. Just because you eat everything doesn't mean you are by definition eating healthy/enough.

Reactions: 8
I'm just watching now, she does look very thin. I also cannot believe she is doing kind of video again

Reactions: 1
What kind of video is did she do? I stopped watching because of her childish behavior. I'm too old for it

Reactions: 2
eating the fast food that her family suggested at each meal
Saw this and assumed I'd clicked on an old page/thread by accident. She's almost as bad as Taz for just churning out the same recycled crap.

Reactions: 5
I feel she's not interested in doing yt videos anymore. On her vlog channel she said she misses doing vlog style videos but seems to hardly post any. I like Grace but you can tell her interest isn't what it was.

Reactions: 6
this is such a nit picky thing, but idk how if shes wanted a jellycat for years why she doesn’t just buy herself one.. or is she hoping they send pr? considering she spends £££ on food n new m&s snacks etc i’m sure she could spend the money on a jellycat she so desperately wants 😭😭

Reactions: 15

These plushies? They are adorable. I love plushies. She makes quite good money, no? Why not get one, indeed?

What is a jellycat?
Cuddly toys which are expensive but not that expensive. You often see them in garden centres but are even on amazon and eBay, looking at about £10-£35 depending on what size you want. They’re lovely quality and last well. I realise I now sound like a jellycat spokes person! Seeing as her pasta sauce was £15 she should order a Jellycat!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
this is such a nit picky thing, but idk how if shes wanted a jellycat for years why she doesn’t just buy herself one.. or is she hoping they send pr? considering she spends £££ on food n new m&s snacks etc i’m sure she could spend the money on a jellycat she so desperately wants 😭😭
She probably wants her bf to get one for her

Cuddly toys which are expensive but not that expensive. You often see them in garden centres but are even on amazon and eBay, looking at about £10-£35 depending on what size you want. They’re lovely quality and last well. I realise I now sound like a jellycat spokes person! Seeing as her pasta sauce was £15 she should order a Jellycat!
Ngl after looking them up I kind of want one. I wasn't shocked at the price. A few years ago I bought a plush dog from Ikea (I call him my "mental health dog"), it was around the same price (though it's probably at least 5 times it's size lol).
They are adorable! They are quite detailed as well, with different kinds of fabric. A lot of thought has been put into it, look at this cutie for example. Definitely worth it imo. If Grace wants to buy one, she should.
You can get one of these for only 2 pasta sauces!!!

A2CF.jpg

Reactions: 2
Ngl after looking them up I kind of want one. I wasn't shocked at the price. A few years ago I bought a plush dog from Ikea (I call him my "mental health dog"), it was around the same price (though it's probably at least 5 times it's size lol).
They are adorable! They are quite detailed as well, with different kinds of fabric. A lot of thought has been put into it, look at this cutie for example. Definitely worth it imo. If Grace wants to buy one, she should.
You can get one of these for only 2 pasta sauces!!!

View attachment 1287768
I’m not into cuddly toys but they have such a lovely feel to them too and are always weighted just perfectly as well as being soft. I really do feel I’m being a spokes person 😂 last year I gave my friends son the acorn and couldn’t believe I fell in love with an acorn cuddly toy and almost wanted to keep it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying Buzzfeed recipes feels like something she's done before and she seems half hearted about doing it. I really miss the quirky, original Grace with the fresh ideas like her decades menus, her world celebration meals. These buzzfeed recipes feel like shite done by many on tiktok.

Reactions: 12
Trying Buzzfeed recipes feels like something she's done before and she seems half hearted about doing it. I really miss the quirky, original Grace with the fresh ideas like her decades menus, her world celebration meals. These buzzfeed recipes feel like shite done by many on tiktok.
I honestly didn’t even realise buzzfeed was still a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.