Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she gets a lot of comments about how hot Jesse is (fair tbh 👀) so maybe she doesn't want to draw attention to him? Especially when he obviously doesn't want to be on camera loads. She didn't talk much about Chloe's wedding in videos either.

Looking from a slightly different perspective, if she doesn't talk about the marraiges of her siblings then no doubt there will be so much other personal stuff she doesn't post online, which I think is good tbh! It's better to set up boundaries and be able to enjoy your personal life without vlogging/instagramming/tiktoking every minute of your life!
I agree, Grace is simply trying to create balance between her life online and offline, what she chooses to put online vs what she chooses to keep personal. She is entitled to that and we must respect it.

Reactions: 5
I think you guys are mistaking what we are saying. I'm not saying I *expec*t her to share literally anything, just that it seems OTT that she barely even talked about being excited for the wedding or anything like that. It seemed so cloak and dagger as if she'd been explicitly told not to mention it, at all. Like some sort of covert military operation not a happy, family occasion.

Reactions: 11
I had to skip past the entire part of her new vlog with kaz in it, the two of them together are too much for me

I get that it was a vlog, but I hoped for more Amazon Fresh content, it was not a good title for the video, as there wasn't any focus on it. But maybe I am just too picky. Also didn't like Taz part, and Taz seems to have a lot of food related issues - when Grace offered her a sandwich, she acted and looked terrified, just like I did when I had full blown ED. I mean, I am not saying Taz has and ED, but she does seem to have some issues with food...

Reactions: 3
I get that it was a vlog, but I hoped for more Amazon Fresh content, it was not a good title for the video, as there wasn't any focus on it. But maybe I am just too picky. Also didn't like Taz part, and Taz seems to have a lot of food related issues - when Grace offered her a sandwich, she acted and looked terrified, just like I did when I had full blown ED. I mean, I am not saying Taz has and ED, but she does seem to have some issues with food...
She's definitely starting to get more stereotypical vlogger and clickbaity. Taz drives me mad, definitely can't stand them together, far too much.

I think she didn't talk about their weddings because she knew there would be comments about how young they are or that they got married very fast. Maybe comments about their religion.. basically any kind of judgement. She probably doesn't want to see any of that. Some people (like those of us on here) figured it out anyway.. but the majority of commenters aren't really aware of it so she's avoided those comments.

I think she didn't talk about their weddings because she knew there would be comments about how young they are or that they got married very fast. Maybe comments about their religion.. basically any kind of judgement. She probably doesn't want to see any of that. Some people (like those of us on here) figured it out anyway.. but the majority of commenters aren't really aware of it so she's avoided those comments.
Just shows though that the more you try and avoid a topic the more people talk about it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's definitely starting to get more stereotypical vlogger and clickbaity. Taz drives me mad, definitely can't stand them together, far too much.
yeah it is a shame, ditto this constant talk about "meetings" that influencers always seem to do

Reactions: 1
That's a hard skip for me, do not care for Taz and her OTT 'I can't handle the adult world' routine at all!

Reactions: 8
That's a hard skip for me, do not care for Taz and her OTT 'I can't handle the adult world' routine at all!
yeah I wouldn't bother with it either I half watched it while I was doing other things, very boring tbh. They pracitcally shout all the time they are together it is really annoying imo

yeah I wouldn't bother with it either I half watched it while I was doing other things, very boring tbh. They pracitcally shout all the time they are together it is really annoying imo
Literally didn't understand the point of the segment at all. Added nothing other than hearing damage. Never known someone artificially gurn as much as Taz, well other than Stacey Solomon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen she’s got covid on her birthday, that sucks. Hope she’s feeling better soon, must be tricky as both her parents work in schools

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but it was bound to happen. Just because you can do all the stuff she's been doing, doesn't mean you should.
Boris hasn't a clue what he's at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but it was bound to happen! Just because you can do all the stuff she's been doing, doesn't mean you should. Boris hasn't a clue what he's at.
i do like grace but I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner…

Reactions: 18
Just seen she’s got covid on her birthday, that sucks. Hope she’s feeling better soon, must be tricky as both her parents work in schools
Have the schools not broken up for summer yet? Hope she's feeling well enough to enjoy her birthday at least!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but it was bound to happen. Just because you can do all the stuff she's been doing, doesn't mean you should.
Boris hasn't a clue what he's at.
What is the alternative though, that we just spend our lives prisoners in our own homes? Zero covid won't ever be a thing. As a society we have developed an unhealthy fear of *anyone* catching COVID when for the most part, they will be fine. It is normal for a 24 year old, healthy girl to pick up a virus. She hasn't done anything wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah it’s just unfortunate, with this new variant it’s spreading like crazy. Throughout the whole pandemic I didn’t know anyone personally who caught it, the past month or so many of my family members and friends managed to catch it, not really doing anything out of the ordinary.

Hopefully she manages to enjoy her birthday regardless and can have a make up celebration at some point

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.