Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Grace is back being single, back in NYC, back being naked..................basically: back on her bullsht

Reactions: 7
This girl has confused me, she had shows on BBC3 years ago. She acted as if she was some big deal and I'm sure I looked her up then and only had 40k subs or something.

Family connections?

This girl has confused me, she had shows on BBC3 years ago. She acted as if she was some big deal and I'm sure I looked her up then and only had 40k subs or something.

Family connections?
I honestly believe Grace bought a lot of followers at one point or another.

She is one of the only YouTubers to go backwards in their career - she started with Zoella, Patricia Bright, Sammi Marie and now is so far behind in everything - money and relationship wise.

It is sad to see as I once liked Grace (Representing the People of Color [PoC]) and different, now shes on this healing bs and just lot her damn mind and eating herself into an early grave.

Reactions: 4
I honestly believe Grace bought a lot of followers at one point or another.

She is one of the only YouTubers to go backwards in their career - she started with Zoella, Patricia Bright, Sammi Marie and now is so far behind in everything - money and relationship wise.

It is sad to see as I once liked Grace (Representing the People of Color [PoC]) and different, now shes on this healing bs and just lot her damn mind and eating herself into an early grave.
Wouldn't surprise me if she had, she's seemed to self style herself as a big deal. Maybe she was just in the right place at the right time to get the BBC work - they were desperate just to sign YouTubers to get on to new trends. Grace and her fake it until you make it must have convinced someone she's a big deal ?

I really wanted to like her, but she just doesn't give a good message.

Yuck! I can't stand this girl.

She's morbidity obese at her age and eats loads of tit then promotes this as a good image. It isnt. It will end up with early deaths in pain with legs cut off. Stop eating 1kilo of dairy milk every day for breakfast.

Reactions: 7
I’ve not watched Grace since I saw her bathing in petals and tit (the harping on about her vagina stage ?).

What’s new with her? Is she over that tattooed fuckboy yet?

Reactions: 3
I’ve not watched Grace since I saw her bathing in petals and tit (the harping on about her vagina stage [emoji849]).

What’s new with her? Is she over that tattooed fuckboy yet?
She has a new bf she's already taken on holiday

Just caught up with her Instagram. Pretty surprised at the new bf .. looks worlds apart from her ex (in a good way!).

Wow, she’s really gotten huge.
It’s wild how focused people are on the way she looks? Who cares if she’s gained weight?

Reactions: 9
It’s wild how focused people are on the way she looks? Who cares if she’s gained weight?
I mean...I haven't followed her in a while but she used to lie about her size a lot. Yeah its up to her if she wants to gain weight, but I think as an influencer you have to not misrepresent that, especially if you claim to be body positive. I also just find it a bit odd that a big part of her brand is 'spirituality' and doing like, baths with petals in and stuff but her diet is atrocious.

Reactions: 6
I mean...I haven't followed her in a while but she used to lie about her size a lot. Yeah its up to her if she wants to gain weight, but I think as an influencer you have to not misrepresent that, especially if you claim to be body positive. I also just find it a bit odd that a big part of her brand is 'spirituality' and doing like, baths with petals in and stuff but her diet is atrocious.
For the record, I was no way fat-shaming. More concerned about her health, actually. I was just shocked how much weight she’s gained since I last watched one of her vlogs.

Absolutely agree with Mayday.

Reactions: 8
Are fat people not allowed to be spiritual?! ?

Reactions: 5
Are fat people not allowed to be spiritual?! ?
No I didn't say that. I just mean, to me, it seems weird to make using spirituality and doing meditation as self care a huge part of your brand, without fixing her diet. I get that she's been through a lot and used to have an eating disorder, but to me it just seems like she's replaced one ED for another. Just a few weeks ago she claimed having 'heavy dark periods' was dying through your blood during moon cycles?? Like no thats probably a sign that something is not right.

Last edited:
So Grace has a GG thread that’s quite active, so it’s only fitting for her to have one here too. What do we think?

Reactions: 1
So Grace has a GG thread that’s quite active, so it’s only fitting for her to have one here too. What do we think?
Great idea! Well, I think she's deluded, unbearable, lives in denial over being morbidly obese, nasty (selling couch after sitting naked and probably had sex ON TOP OF IT), thinks she's hot tit, no sense of style. Did I miss something?
Her mum is such a stunner! Grace on the other hand, looks like a Real Housewife of New Jersey. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

There was a thread created a while ago for Grace, around the time she split with Simon the sponger I think. I contributed, but the “fat-shaming” brigade jumped on my back instantly (when my posts where all around being concerned for her health/fertility, etc) .. couldn’t be arsed, so left 🙄🤣.

I’ve not looked at what’s she’s up to since, I’ll have a nose now.

Reactions: 2
Sh*t sorry girls I didn’t realise she already had a thread - my bad. Well she’s ‘still’ apparently training to be a therapist (whatever that means), healing from all her trauma and of course eating everything in sight. Basically very little has changed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.