Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for her given the post. Lee mightn’t have yet proposed if he can’t afford to buy her the ring she would like. It could be different to him just not wanting to
I feel like that’s a lousy excuse, you can get perfectly beautiful and nice rings for £500-£1k or even less. If she’s expecting a huge diamond on a thin band, then with that mentality neither should be getting married. It’s coming up to years ago she tweeted that

but that’s the problem with attitudes towards marriage these days, people are so concerned with the pressures of having a huge wedding, fancy ring and luxury honeymoon that the importance of getting and being married takes a back seat

Reactions: 9
You don’t even need a ring. I never had an engagement ring. We just spoke about how we wanted to get married. Like commited grown ups. I think it’s weird and so old fashioned that the woman has to sit and wait for the man to be *ready* which implies
A) the woman is always ready and
B) the man has all the power in the decision making

we had the most wonderful romantic wedding surrounded by friends and family.

the fact she clearly voices it in public as something she wants and he still has it acted is a huge red flag for me. Didn’t he say like 18 months ago in one of their videos while looking really uneasy “soon come” as in he will soon?
As adults with two children who also went through something traumatic I don’t understand why they’ve not been able to agree on this.
he either does or he doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just throwing it out there, I don’t even think Grace would want a massive diamond. She’s not really ‘flashy’ in terms of jewellery etc.

Also, I think I know her menstrual cycle better than my own.
---
New Thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.