Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always said it’s mad the way she talks about Cyprus. Especially considering all that woo woo earth mother tit that she used to be on. She wouldn’t even say ‘good morning’ because morning sounded too much like mourning (lmao). But she has zero qualms calling Cyprus a monster, exhausting, difficult etc.

She’s so weirdly resentful of him and I just don’t get it. I’ve never liked mum’s like this tbh, who only ever seem to moan about their child or huff and puff over every little thing. Like he’s a baby?! Considering her overall ethos and brand I would’ve expected her to be one of those ‘gentle parenting’ types. But I guess soft life and being being understanding/supportive at all times is just how Grace herself expects to be treated. She can’t extend that to anyone else, not even her own child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve always said it’s mad the way she talks about Cyprus. Especially considering all that woo woo earth mother tit that she used to be on. She wouldn’t even say ‘good morning’ because morning sounded too much like mourning (lmao). But she has zero qualms calling Cyprus a monster, exhausting, difficult etc.

She’s so weirdly resentful of him and I just don’t get it. I’ve never liked mum’s like this tbh, who only ever seem to moan about their child or huff and puff over every little thing. Like he’s a baby?! Considering her overall ethos and brand I would’ve expected her to be one of those ‘gentle parenting’ types. But I guess soft life and being being understanding/supportive at all times is just how Grace herself expects to be treated. She can’t extend that to anyone else, not even her own child.
Honestly I saw her going totally the opposite way and being like Alice (of Aliceandfern), completely permissive Mother Earth type. It’s like she’s gone “I didn’t get a perfect birth ergo he’s not a perfect child and I didn’t get to breastfeed so obviously we can’t bond” forgetting that millions of mothers do

• Sad
Reactions: 11

She’s claimed gentle parenting in the past but doesn’t practice it, she practices battery hen parenting with her 2x2 foot cell for the poor lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.