Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been the same at my hospital. Some pregnant women have been hit very hard and needing serious icu treatment. Some babies born early to help save them both.
But if you mention the risk anywhere you are accused of scaremongering and told you are trying to push them into vaccination, which is of course rubbish. But people should also be aware of the real risk.
Reading this shows it’s a widespread issue.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/warning-mums-20-critical-covid-25182581

So no Grace isnt the only one to fall so sick and survive, she may have a fighting spirit but just like all the other pregnant women, had medics and science fighting every step of the way to save her.

Reactions: 7
It’s been the same at my hospital. Some pregnant women have been hit very hard and needing serious icu treatment. Some babies born early to help save them both.
But if you mention the risk anywhere you are accused of scaremongering and told you are trying to push them into vaccination, which is of course rubbish. But people should also be aware of the real risk.
Reading this shows it’s a widespread issue.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/warning-mums-20-critical-covid-25182581

So no Grace isnt the only one to fall so sick and survive, she may have a fighting spirit but just like all the other pregnant women, had medics and science fighting every step of the way to save her.

It's actually been sadly quite common. Not all pregnant women come as close to death, but I know a few who have become quite ill because they caught the virus while pregnant. One much more unwell than the other, it was touch and go.

But imagine, living through a worldwide pandemic and thinking *you're* the one and only miracle because you almost died. She's one of thousands, maybe even millions who have been seriously affected and maybe even almost died. Instead of looking at it like some shared experience that we're all going through in some way, she's all "me, me, me".

Reactions: 11
I am pregnant with twins and in the third trimester. I decided to get the vaccine in the first trimester and second dose in the second trimester after doing my own research and weighing up the risks each way.

The fact that one in five people in ICU with Covid are unvaccinated pregnant women is honestly awful when you think about the small percentage of the population is pregnant women.

I would love to see Grace use her platform to encourage pregnant women to get the vaccine, to avoid people ending up as unwell as she was. It seems such a missed opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But imagine, living through a worldwide pandemic and thinking *you're* the one and only miracle because you almost died. She's one of thousands, maybe even millions who have been seriously affected and maybe even almost died.
You either come out of her situation humbled or you come out of it like Grace.

Grace could have used the flurry of attention being paid to her to the advantage of others by warning them of what could happen if you are not vaccinated. Tell others about your own horror story and how it has affected your loved ones and offer yourself as an example of what could happen if you don’t take your health seriously.

But instead she has decided to make it all about herself and how she survived because she is so strong.

It’s all so disappointing.

You either come out of her situation humbled or you come out of it like Grace.

Grace could have used the flurry of attention being paid to her to the advantage of others by warning them of what could happen if you are not vaccinated. Tell others about your own horror story and how it has affected your loved ones and offer yourself as an example of what could happen if you don’t take your health seriously.

But instead she has decided to make it all about herself and how she survived because she is so strong.

It’s all so disappointing.

Quite looking forward to her coma q and a YouTube - I guess with her falling numbers she’s realised she needs to get the nosy ghouls back in

Reactions: 5
She was so annoying in that blog awards vlog. One moment really made me roll my eyes: she's talking about how she's here thanks to God and fentanyl and even Lee is a bit taken aback. Then she asks 'what is fentanyl? What did they even give me this?'. Lee answers it's a pain killer and she says 'well I wasn't in pain'. He replies 'yeah because you wete on fentanyl'. And then... She concludes 'yes but even when I came off it, I had no pain'. 🙄🙄🙄 They make you come off it because you didn't need it anymore! Jesus Christ. Other eye-rolling moment was of course her bringing up a potential wedding again and judging from Lee's reaction I doubt whatever he wrote in that Mother's day card was an actual proposal. It was probably something like 'I wanna spend the rest of my life with you' which doesn't necessarily imply marriage lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Lee really wanted to propose he would have done it by now.

I still think he will, but only bc it has been forced. How romantic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how she promotes herself as this strong boss babe etc but is desperate for marriage?!

I don’t understand how she promotes herself as this strong boss babe etc but is desperate for marriage?!
It’s not marriage she wants it’s a wedding, attention all on Grace and a big party. Lots of content for the insta/you tube. Oh and freebies/gifted/PR tat. Probably.

Reactions: 20
Go on insta minding my own business... First thing I see is graces fupa tucked in some sheer panties. My eyes.

• Haha
Go on insta minding my own business... First thing I see is graces fupa tucked in some sheer panties. My eyes.
🤢🤢
EAC066E3-E337-4BCD-8E26-1B1652DD93FF.png
i’m sorry but who is Grace trying to influence wearing this type of getup. It doesn’t look flattering nor does she look comfortable “ hollywood movie my arse”, anything to pay the bills eh?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This ad was such uncomfortable viewing as she has a hoodie over it for the most part, and I know this is awful to say but it reminded me of those really sad images that come out of documentaries where they’ve raided sex traffickers and you’ve got loads of terrified young women who’ve been forced into sex work looking like this? Obvs Rihanna hasn’t trafficked her but optically I think the only way to do this content is be really bold and confident? Danielle Vanier does it really well compared.

Also feel sorry for her because clearly anything to pay the bills cos this isn’t at all their new direction.

Reactions: 6
That dressing gown looks cheap! And wearing it over black lace… 😬🤔

She said her hat needs ironing. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think she means steaming. Never seen anyone iron a fedora before.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.