Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to her long toenails: in the vlog about that blogger award show which she won, we can see right at the beginning that she seemingly has acrylics on her toenails. So calm down everybody. It’s not her not cutting her toenails. Hurrah
Yep. It's worse😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to her long toenails: in the vlog about that blogger award show which she won, we can see right at the beginning that she seemingly has acrylics on her toenails. So calm down everybody. It’s not her not cutting her toenails. Hurrah
I don’t know how but somehow that’s worse

Reactions: 9
Right, I’m confused as to her Influencer of the Year Award.

(I fully understand it was most likely bought and paid for by Gleam, but hear me out.)

She did very little “influencing” before she got gravely ill. Maybe an ad here and there and a vlog where she states how much she dislikes YouTube every other month. Then... she gets pregnant! Yay! Talks about that and how she is the greatest pregnant person to exist and there’s no risk factors even though she is obese. Then... COVID-19. Then... coma for months.

So all of her fellow nominees who WORKED that year got duck all and had to sit there as she accepts and award she thinks she DESERVES?

I just don’t get it. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Right, I’m confused as to her Influencer of the Year Award.

(I fully understand it was most likely bought and paid for by Gleam, but hear me out.)

She did very little “influencing” before she got gravely ill. Maybe an ad here and there and a vlog where she states how much she dislikes YouTube every other month. Then... she gets pregnant! Yay! Talks about that and how she is the greatest pregnant person to exist and there’s no risk factors even though she is obese. Then... COVID-19. Then... coma for months.

So all of her fellow nominees who WORKED that year got duck all and had to sit there as she accepts and award she thinks she DESERVES?

I just don’t get it. :confused:
But she died. And then she healed herself… mostly. I suppose the healthcare staff helped a little bit but it’s all a miracle surely? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But she died. And then she healed herself… mostly. I suppose the healthcare staff helped a little bit but it’s all a miracle surely? 😬
Good point!

She influenced others on how to heal themselves from COVID.

Everything makes sense now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no…. So what’s gonna happen to our Messiah now? Shockingly she’s not the only one on the planet who survived.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
watching the influencer of the year vlog - literally the first thing she says when she won the award was … “i wAs iN a cOmA LaSt YeAr. she is literally the definition of this: 👉🏼🥺👈🏼 aka pity me

Reactions: 12
I've lurked here for a while, and I'm very much of the "we're going to have to learn to live with it" school of thought re: Covid, but her attitude irritates me beyond belief. I doubt she's vaxxed, she's been through the absolute worst of it, but she still takes no precautions. Part of learning to live with it is doing things such as masks, reducing social contact when you can etc., and she's doing none of that, acting as if she's untouchable. But if she got it again, I doubt her body would be in any place to fight it off? She's still so, so weak, she'd end up back in hospital and she has no idea how lucky she is to even be alive.

Reactions: 21
I've lurked here for a while, and I'm very much of the "we're going to have to learn to live with it" school of thought re: Covid, but her attitude irritates me beyond belief. I doubt she's vaxxed, she's been through the absolute worst of it, but she still takes no precautions. Part of learning to live with it is doing things such as masks, reducing social contact when you can etc., and she's doing none of that, acting as if she's untouchable. But if she got it again, I doubt her body would be in any place to fight it off? She's still so, so weak, she'd end up back in hospital and she has no idea how lucky she is to even be alive.
Exactly. Learning to live with it doesn’t mean pretend it doesn’t exist! And that’s def what she’s doing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.