Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. So fair enough. I could understand where grace was coming from if she helped herself by maintaining exercise and eating a balanced diet (obviously with odd treat, we’re human) but a LARGE QUANTITY of her tweets are about fried chicken, Chinese buffets, McDonald’s.. so she can’t really say that her own weight isn’t contributed by her diet. Sure other people have their own story but she doesn’t help herself at all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Right. So fair enough. I could understand where grace was coming from if she helped herself by maintaining exercise and eating a balanced diet (obviously with odd treat, we’re human) but a LARGE QUANTITY of her tweets are about fried chicken, Chinese buffets, McDonald’s.. so she can’t really say that her own weight isn’t contributed by her diet. Sure other people have their own story but she doesn’t help herself at all.
Is there even a "spiritual community"? Who are they?
I don't get this urge to pigeonhole people all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched Grace in a very long time but when I saw she was in ICU with covid I wasn’t in the least bit surprised. I’m an icu nurse and have witnessed people with zero health conditions who aren’t the size of a house end up in our care! Cannot have the hole body positivity community these days, what started out as women recognising they don’t have to conform to media standards has turned into justification for being obese and unhealthy, and Grace has spent such a long time promoting this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She’s been home just over a week. Babies are hard work, eh?
I’m glad she is acknowledging how hard her recovery is. Not because I want her to suffer, but because hopefully some of her brain dead followers may take Covid more seriously

Reactions: 24
Think the reality has definitely sunk in but she needs to understand that people are going to of course celebrate things opening up again. Everyone’s facing their own battles. I’m glad she’s showing vulnerability and tweeting more than just ‘I want a big Mac’. I think she underestimated how difficult returning home would be and what it would entail, not only recovering from a coma but being a new mum.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Think the reality has definitely sunk in but she needs to understand that people are going to of course celebrate things opening up again. Everyone’s facing their own battles. I’m glad she’s showing vulnerability and tweeting more than just ‘I want a big Mac’. I think she underestimated how difficult returning home would be and what it would entail, not only recovering from a coma but being a new mum.
Someone quote tweeted this and called her Selfish :(

I think because the "buzz" of her waking up and being able to go home has died down now, that coupled with things opening up + being around bubba 24/7 without being able to pop out to the shops etc. is kicking in.

That's one of the downsides of living on social media. It's easy to feel as though things are alright until you see other people doing stuff and then FOMO hits ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s refreshing to see a bit of honesty from her, so far it’s all been sunshine and roses and that was never going to be the reality

Reactions: 11
Reality has hit she is now home and is still sick and probably quite weak. She is also now a mum currently with chronic health isssues that can’t just go shopping/ out for food/jet off on holiday.

I do feel for her she is a new mum and she’s missed months of her babies life. I wish she would continue be a little more vocal on the realities of covid and post covid. Not just the miracle stance. Just because it has a high survival rate those that survive severe and even mild illness often have been left with life long health issues. She has a large often young following that sometimes cling to her every word.

Reactions: 16
Lol is she serious? Then why didn’t she name him Seven instead of Sevyn? She’s really reaching 😂

Also, how trustworthy is an astrology instagram post that has spelling mistakes in it?
46694DB0-8633-4EB6-B5CB-41DA79DFD8DD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.