Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace has been in denial about her pregnancy since she announced it. Constantly saying that she was “low risk” and sneering at being placed under a consultant. She has sadly suffered the worst possible outcome and I truly hope she recovers. I don’t think it’s “nasty” or trolling to state any of this.
I was so sad when she mentioned the doctor told her she was rhe epitome of health! Then I thought maybe it was a way to give herself positive thoughts, the doctor should be sued for lying

Reactions: 10
Hi Mods,
Is Grace's thread going to be reopened? I saw that her sister said she is still in a coma... that is around a week now. I hope she makes a recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We've discussed this amongst ourselves and feel that the thread should remain locked for now as there's nothing to say currently other than wishing her well.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Just an update on the Grace Victory thread - she was in a coma for 3 months as an ICU treatment for SARS-Cov but she has woken up.

I don't know if it's OK to reopen the thread until she's actually active on SM again but it's still good news for her and her loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve been wondering this too. I am over the moon that she will be able to meet her son, I hope they are able to take time to bond and connect.
I did reach out to Charleigh victory (the sister) by innocently asking how Grace was and was answered within seconds... received a horrible response from her saying she doesn’t have to answer to anyone and that we are all “nobody’s” when it concerns HER and GRACE.... she also said she wouldnt tell a “nobody like me” anything as I could be a tabloid or magazine wanting insider info on celebrity Graces status.... 🙄

But glad to hear she is doing ok....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Hmmm she has posted on a number of occasions that she doesn’t want to discuss Grace. It can’t be easy your sister being in a coma and everyone asking how she is. I know I often use SM as an escape from reality (especially over the last year) and those sorts of questions bring her right back down to earth. She probably could have gone about addressing it another way though

Reactions: 29
I’ve been wondering this too. I am over the moon that she will be able to meet her son, I hope they are able to take time to bond and connect.
I did reach out to Charleigh victory (the sister) by innocently asking how Grace was and was answered within seconds... received a horrible response from her saying she doesn’t have to answer to anyone and that we are all “nobody’s” when it concerns HER and GRACE.... she also said she wouldnt tell a “nobody like me” anything as I could be a tabloid or magazine wanting insider info on celebrity Graces status.... 🙄

But glad to hear she is doing ok....
I’ve actually been quite surprised to not have heard about her once from tabloids / news / etc as it feels like such an exceptionally shocking case. It makes me worry that similar situations are more common than we know of? :/

Reactions: 13
I’m glad she’s awake and well but I also really hope she concentrates on her health and let’s social media take a back seat

Reactions: 26
I’ve actually been quite surprised to not have heard about her once from tabloids / news / etc as it feels like such an exceptionally shocking case. It makes me worry that similar situations are more common than we know of? :/
I think a few covered it at the beginning including daily fail

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad that Grace has come through the other side of that coma, I was thinking of her a lot. I'm sure she has a long road to recovery ahead, hopefully she'll be home with her baby soon.

Reactions: 27
It is common nowadays unfortunately.

Reactions: 8
It was on the BBC, all the tabloids, made it to America on People’s website. She definitely had coverage.

I’m so thrilled she’s awake. I hope she’s doing ok. Reading about Sarah Harding in The Times today, she was in an induced coma due to sepsis during cancer treatment for two weeks, and she was unable to walk or talk properly when she woke up.

Grace was in a coma for 2.5 months. I expect she’ll have a very long road of recovery ahead of her. Wish her all the best.

Reactions: 25
I’m so glad Grace is awake. I hope she is able to be at home with her family sooner rather than later and to care for her son.

To be honest I’m not surprised her sister reacted in that way to being messaged about it, she and Lee were both posting updates as and when they had them/felt able to share them so I don’t think messaging any family members was necessary.

You can show your support without directly messaging family members by commenting on the relevant posts if you feel you need to do that. As someone else has said, many people use social media as an escape so constantly receiving messages from people asking how things are must be frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pleased that she has woken up & hope she makes a full recovery but what a horrible, horrible wake up call. She was so naive about being so overweight and pregnant. This will be another trauma for her, I will be surprised if she comes back online at all after this.

• Wow
When they say awake what do they mean? Because I don’t know much about it all

Reactions: 10
When they say awake what do they mean? Because I don’t know much about it all
That she's able to breath on her own and doesn't need a ventilator for the time being. Perhaps conscious enough for short periods.

Reactions: 11
She was put into an induced coma and is no longer in it
Sorry I understand but what I’m trying to work out is how much she can do on her own, is it the case she’s still bed bound or would they have waited to post from her account till she was a bit better

Reactions: 9
If Grace’s thread had been left unlocked and Charleigh had been answering all of the questions about her via DM, I’m sure many of those private messages would’ve made their way onto Tattle. So for that reason I can fully understand why Charleigh wasn’t always polite.

Yeah, I bet a lot of people who were genuinely concerned have had their feelings hurt by Charleigh’s replies to their messages but... her sister was close to death. Who knows what any of us would be thinking/saying in her position! I think she said what she had to say to feel in control of boundaries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.