Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Professor Roberts is a star.

I wonder if these ego tweets will be the downfall of Graces social media stardom now.

Reactions: 2
Not covid related, but immediately after giving birth I had a maternal collapse, the red button was pressed and loads of people rushed in.
I was sedated because I wasn’t breathing properly and woke up 12 hours later, felt the effects for a long time after and feared I would die/it would happen again.
My first thoughts were immense appreciation of my midwife who acted quickly and of the other staff who came to my aid. I still remember the consultants face who came in and spoke to me in that moment
It’s such a small event compared to Graces and yet the only thing I could think of wanting to do was leave the hospital, be outside, breathe fresh air, sleep in my own bed, see my family. I suddenly appreciated all the little things In life. I wasn’t thinking about what I was going to eat or buy myself, or how I could get attention from it.
She’s also been away from her baby for months and doesn’t even have a relationship with him. Why don’t her tweets focus on her getting better, appreciation for those who saved her life, being a healthier person, appreciating being alive! She’s effectively been given a second chance at life yet is acting like this was all part of the plan to prove her greatness.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On one hand I'm not shocked that even now she's continuing with this egotistical delusional behaviour, but I at least hoped she wouldn't have been so insensitive to all the fellow women who haven't survived as if they weren't also "determined to rise", and the awareness that her surviving was down to the NHS, just like her recovery will be down to the NHS, not "god", not "praying", not her own "will", not "miracles" but all of the men and women who were involved in her care, be they consultants to the cleaning staff.

Sorry, but she really is insufferable here, and hopefully will learn how absurd these tweets are when the reality actually hits.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On one hand I'm not shocked that even now she's continuing with this egotistical delusional behaviour, but I at least hoped she wouldn't have been so insensitive to all the fellow women who haven't survived as if they weren't also "determined to rise", and the awareness that her surviving was down to the NHS, just like her recovery will be down to the NHS, not "god", not "praying", not her own "will", not "miracles" but all of the men and women who were involved in her care, be they consultants to the cleaning staff.

Sorry, but she really is insufferable here, and hopefully will learn how absurd these tweets are when the reality actually hits.
I mean... She was just as insensitive when she banged on about "manifesting" her pregnancy. I think we were all hoping that she'd wake up an have an epiphany, but she's just the same old arrogant narcissist, who just happens to have had her life saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My best friend’s dad died from covid at the beginning of January. He was a church pastor and had dedicated his life to his religion and helping people. It is difficult for me to see the religious links she is making and seeing her followers on Twitter praising god for saving her, calling her a miracle, and her saying “because I’m me”. Why would Grace be more worthy?

There’s also something quite cultish in her follower’s responses.

Time for me to unfollow and avoid her social media.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My best friend’s dad died from covid at the beginning of January. He was a church pastor and had dedicated his life to his religion and helping people. It is difficult for me to see the religious links she is making and seeing her followers on Twitter praising god for saving her, calling her a miracle, and her saying “because I’m me”. Why would Grace be more worthy?

There’s also something quite cultish in her follower’s responses.

Time for me to unfollow and avoid her social media.
Ppl attacking that person in her tweets talking about you need realise the power of words, etc, its very cultish, I hate all this manifestation bullshit

Im sorry to hear about your best friends dad. Somtimes there is no answer. We all have our time to go, noone is more worthy than anyone else in staying alive. One day Grace will die just like all of us, so she needs to humble herself

I feel that this is perhaps God now testing her, how is she going to live her life? Is she going to change? Clearly not

But her life isnt more worthy than anyone elses' and sometimes we just cannot explain why some live and others die from the same illness

I peay you and your best friend find comfort and know that you are not alone and dont lsiten to crappy ppl like Grace

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's still in the hospital and she's tweeting no sense all day long. Is she turning into Kanye West?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
648B31B1-6C02-4AD9-AEBC-62A20C8ABA00.jpeg

About bloody time.
Needing CPR is pretty scary. I wonder if she actually grasps just how unwell she must have been

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I honestly can't stop thinking about that tweet and what she said. It's been on my mind for days now.

Really glad she's finally thanked the NHS - I cant imagine the trauma she's been through - must have been absolutely horrendous

Reactions: 7
She needs to work on sustaining a healthy lifestyle now. I bet she wouldn’t have been so unwell if it wasn’t for her weight and general poor health. CPR and a coma and premature birth due to COVID and, let’s face it, health complications, absolutely terrifying. The wake up call she needed. Doubt she’s learned her lesson though.

Reactions: 17
I call BS on all of it - I don't believe she's just said goodbye to a nurse who performed CPR on her etc, I think she realised she needed to say thank you to the NHS because of the heat she was getting but was too stubborn to do a sincere tweet or acknowledge how her other tweets could've come across.

Sorry if I come across as heartless or cynical but I have to take 99% of what Grace says with a pinch of salt as she has proven time and time again to lie or bend the truth and I actually find it quite sick.

Reactions: 49
She needs to work on sustaining a healthy lifestyle now. I bet she wouldn’t have been so unwell if it wasn’t for her weight and general poor health. CPR and a coma and premature birth due to COVID and, let’s face it, health complications, absolutely terrifying. The wake up call she needed. Doubt she’s learned her lesson though.
To be fair, I think she’ll need to focus on just learning to live again at this point. She won’t be able to exercise for a while, probably won’t even be able to cook for herself.

She’s still in hospital, and separated from her son. It’s going to be 10x harder for her to live a healthy lifestyle now, so don’t be surprised if she doesn’t manage it.

Reactions: 15
To be fair, I think she’ll need to focus on just learning to live again at this point. She won’t be able to exercise for a while, probably won’t even be able to cook for herself.

She’s still in hospital, and separated from her son. It’s going to be 10x harder for her to live a healthy lifestyle now, so don’t be surprised if she doesn’t manage it.
But because she’s ✨her✨it should be no problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.