Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she is so so awful.
she’s 28 weeks? So she was probably just having routine 28 week bloods like every pregnant woman has??
My trust has been AMAZING through both pregnancies but even if they weren’t I would never go on SM and slate them!! WTF!!

When I was in having my son last year I was on the ward for 3 days before my waters broke (induced) and there was this woman in the bed next to me who kept telling the midwife she wasn’t doing this or that because her “doula” has said this that or the other. I could hear the midwife rolling her eyes through the curtain. I bet Grace will be like that!

I’m currently 35weeks pregnant with my second and i have no birth plan or anything because whats the point? You never know what the duck is going to happen when the time comes! Just get my baby out of me safely!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I absolutely agree that Grace is in denial about her weight, however it is statistically proven that Black women do not have access or receive the correct care for their case. Medical racial bias is a real thing and it’s dangerous to be flippant and dismissive of such a fact.
yeh completely agree, in no way was I being dismissive, i said she got a great result of being checked so quickly via having a consultant and if she hadn’t then she would have moaned that she didn’t receive the care as a black woman.

she needs to talk openly about having a consultant or anything else she is being offered or puts her ag risk, she is in a great position as a black woman to talk about the antenatal care to make others aware of what issues she is facing so they know what to ask for but at the moment she is downplaying everything because she thinks people will link it to her weight.

i’m sure the antenatal team are looking after but she seems to think she can manifest everything and its all fine.

I pointed earlier in the thread in regards to her wanting a home birth and how she needs to be aware of the statistics around black women and birth and she needs to be sensible and not be dismissive of advice potentially given by doctors or midwives

I do think the UK Has a great antenatal care compared to places like America where statistics are very high and atm when she is recieving good care and being in a pandemic she shouldn’t be talking so rudely about antenatal teams imo.

Reactions: 4
I used to like watching graces style videos when she was a 16 but shes humongous now and in denial. I saw the video she did a year or so ago with plt next to their presenter she looked like the mitchelin man pcos or not thats no excuse for her size.

Reactions: 6
I’ll leave this here.

Yay, another ‘self help’book written by someone with no qualifications.

Can’t wait for her to tell me that my depression is caused by my lack of quartz up my arse. How my inability to have children is because I didn’t ‘manifest’ hard enough.

Such bollocks, she’s hardly the role model for ‘calm’ is she when she looks livid all the time, moans about everything on Twitter and spends her time being passive aggressive about her ‘life partner’ and her unborn child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Tbf credit to her she’s posting honestly about pregnancy for once, maybe it’ll be a turning point and encourage an honest portrayal of everything and motherhood.

What’s going on with her sounds terrifying though, do genuinely hope they’re both okay. But that book is gonna be trash, surely there are black mental health professionals that would have created something actually useful...

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for one second the fact she is severely overweight hasn’t played a part in her high heart rate.
Her weight isn’t healthy no matter how much she claims she is.

Reactions: 19
Now I’m no doctor, but I’m guessing her heart rate is so high because her body is struggling to deal with her weight and the additional strain of a pregnancy. I’m really hoping they manage to bring it down for her as I’d hate to think it would become a situation where they try and keep baby in as long as possible and end up with a nicu baby

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My sis in law is a large lady and she was kept in hospital from 29 weeks until she gave birth 8 weeks later due to blood pressure/high pulse! The doctor was honest with her and said it was all because of her size. Pregnancy is hard for a 'normal' sized women let alone with extra body weight!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's really just flogging any products for a bit of cash before the baby arrives - Head & Shoulders 3 days ago and now another conditioner / hair products today :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Overdue new thread here:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.