Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen so many people act like her line is only getting criticism cos it has a #powerful team of women. 🤭 No its due to the several glitches both companies have had and the issues with customer service.

Also I hate how people act like she's this self-made #girlboss. Yeah what she's achieved for her age is really great, but her parents are rich and I imagine that helped a lot and gave her a 'safety net'.
Thanks for the info re her parents. I did wonder about her background and some digging did seem to lean this way.

The customer service for TALA is shockingly bad; from the way orders that didn’t need to be cancelled during the glitch stage were cancelled to what seems to be a general lack of updates to customers who have spent their hard earned cash.

So i actually made an order, again, last Tuesday, after they unnecessarily cancelled my first order and there has been no updates on shipping etc since i received my confirmation order confirmation e-mail.

8 days later and a fiver in shipping costs - i should have received my package my now.

The brand really needs to take feedback on board if they hope to seriously compete with other brands.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the info re her parents. I did wonder about her background and some digging did seem to lean this way.

The customer service for TALA is shockingly bad; from the way orders that didn’t need to be cancelled during the glitch stage were cancelled to what seems to be a general lack of updates to customers who have spent their hard earned cash.

So i actually made an order, again, last Tuesday, after they unnecessarily cancelled my first order and there has been no updates on shipping etc since i received my confirmation order confirmation e-mail.

8 days later and a fiver in shipping costs - i should have received my package my now.

The brand really needs to take feedback on board if they hope to seriously compete with other brands.
I ordered mine on the 15th and it arrived on the 20th. The confirmation of dispatch went to my junk box if that helps you track down what's happening!

I ordered mine on the 15th and it arrived on the 20th. The confirmation of dispatch went to my junk box if that helps you track down what's happening!
Thanks for this.

Just an update, on wednesday they sent out a generic email apologising for the delay and saying orders will be shipped between Friday and Wednesday.

Over two weeks to deliver an order isn’t really a good look. I actually ordered a cute gym set from another retailer for a lot cheaper during this time, so might end up returning Grace’s on comparison.

Reactions: 1
I’ve worn my leggings maybe 3 times and whilst I love the fit etc they already have a hole in the seam of the crotch!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve worn my leggings maybe 3 times and whilst I love the fit etc they already have a hole in the seam of the crotch!!!
Sounds like a rush job on all counts. She really should have waited until after graduation and done it all properly. Trying to do it all at once has meant she's done poorly.

Sounds like a rush job on all counts. She really should have waited until after graduation and done it all properly. Trying to do it all at once has meant she's done poorly.
i dont get this at all, in a video she said it was supposed to launch at thr start of the year, how has she made so many mistakesif they have allegedly had so much time?

Having a read in Grace’s facebook group, there’s a current TALA thread (although may have been deleted now), and i did note 3 or 4 people mentioning holes or some other kind of defect!

• Wow
Having a read in Grace’s facebook group, there’s a current TALA thread (although may have been deleted now), and i did note 3 or 4 people mentioning holes or some other kind of defect!

Worst part is I haven’t even worn them to the gym, literally just round and about! They felt like such nice quality I’m shocked that they’ve got a hole in so quickly.

• Wow
I noticed on the GG thread that she (or her customer service team) seem to be deleting loads of the negative comments on the Facebook page. Very shady imo as then more people will order not realising the long waits, customer service issues, lying (as apparently they were telling people their stuff had been posted when it hadn't) etc.

I noticed on the GG thread that she (or her customer service team) seem to be deleting loads of the negative comments on the Facebook page. Very shady imo as then more people will order not realising the long waits, customer service issues, lying (as apparently they were telling people their stuff had been posted when it hadn't) etc.
Any customers who have experienced this should raise it with trading standards or similar... it's not on!

Reactions: 2
has anyone seen her house tour? she definitely comes across as very mean.girl in that with her criticism of some.of the house.. also how much is she earning to not just buy a house but immediately do 10000s of renovations?!

has anyone seen her house tour? she definitely comes across as very mean.girl in that with her criticism of some.of the house.. also how much is she earning to not just buy a house but immediately do 10000s of renovations?!
From Youtube anywhere up to £3k a month...although I imagine most of her money comes from her guide and band sales. I don't think she was ever going to have any issues buying a house though - her mums side of the family is worth like £15 million.

I really hate how she tweets constantly and its all ~relatable stuff...it kind of reminds me of how Ariana Grande was during the promo for her last album. Just constant tweeting of stuff that she clearly wanted to go viral.

Reactions: 4
From Youtube anywhere up to £3k a month...although I imagine most of her money comes from her guide and band sales. I don't think she was ever going to have any issues buying a house though - her mums side of the family is worth like £15 million.

I really hate how she tweets constantly and its all ~relatable stuff...it kind of reminds me of how Ariana Grande was during the promo for her last album. Just constant tweeting of stuff that she clearly wanted to go viral.
15 million?? HOW?

Her grandad used to work at the V&A too, I think either as a curator or on the director's board or something. Pretty sure thats how her mum got a job there and now one of her sisters too.
this is why her constant talk about how she paid for uni herself etc got some amazing banking i.think internship in her gap year is really annoying..

Reactions: 2
Just stumbled across her on YouTube and I immediately assumed she was from a very wealthy and influential family. So much doesn't add up. She got into Oxford with a B in her resat A level. Really?! You are very strongly advised not to work while studying at Oxford as the degrees are so intense but Grace, who freely admits she's not the sharpest tool, manages to set up and run two businesses and get a 2:1 :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Just stumbled across her on YouTube and I immediately assumed she was from a very wealthy and influential family. So much doesn't add up. She got into Oxford with a B in her resat A level. Really?! You are very strongly advised not to work while studying at Oxford as the degrees are so intense but Grace, who freely admits she's not the sharpest tool, manages to set up and run two businesses and get a 2:1 :unsure:
The confidence that sometimes comes with the safety net of class privilege.

Reactions: 5
has anyone else looked at her insta for her house? I find it weird she will be renting the spare rooms to flatmates, surely she can afford to live alone? and isn't it weird to basically have friends helping you pay off your mortgage?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.