Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in one of her videos that she wanted her friends to be her housemates for a safety aspect. And that she was only asking them to pay what they could afford to pay to rent somewhere themselves.

i got the impression she doesn't want to rush things and wants the house to be just hers, which makes sense i think

Reactions: 3
Even the minions on the FB group seem to be over the bullshit excuses for her business.
looking at some of the replies to complaints is ridiculous "emails have been going missing from our account" sounds like an excuse I would have made in school to explain why I hadn't done homework

Reactions: 2
looking at some of the replies to complaints is ridiculous "emails have been going missing from our account" sounds like an excuse I would have made in school to explain why I hadn't done homework
Tbf, when I worked in customer service for a big company sometimes they are automatically filtered out or when your inbox is over flowing it will sometimes bounce some back without telling the user, although I’m sure they are making it up, they can’t have that many emails, I’m talking about there being over 10,000

Reactions: 1

Yel

At least she's honest that she's an "entrepreneur" rather than a creator or a fitness pro. Just awkward that her idea of entrepreneurship is selling ebooks for 5000% more than they're worth.

I think "entrepeneur" will become what all youtubers start to call themselves regardless of what they have/ haven't done

Genuinely surprised I'm the first person commenting this on here haha but girl put your Bloody arse away!! Like I'm all for a cheeky bikini on holiday, and if you're happy with the way you look then work it girl but good lord every photo is "look at my arse" "hey guys have you seen my arse?" " Isn't my arse amazing" "oh I'm not on a beach so I don't have the excuse to get my arse out but oh well I'm going to do it anyway!" "Oh and if I'm not showing my arse I'll show my tits instead in all these skimpy bikini tops that I'm nearly popping out of"
Talk about using your body to get likes! And I do think she's an intelligent young woman with a lot going for her so why cheapen herself by posting that sort of picture all the time.

Reactions: 11
Genuinely surprised I'm the first person commenting this on here haha but girl put your Bloody arse away!! Like I'm all for a cheeky bikini on holiday, and if you're happy with the way you look then work it girl but good lord every photo is "look at my arse" "hey guys have you seen my arse?" " Isn't my arse amazing" "oh I'm not on a beach so I don't have the excuse to get my arse out but oh well I'm going to do it anyway!" "Oh and if I'm not showing my arse I'll show my tits instead in all these skimpy bikini tops that I'm nearly popping out of"
Talk about using your body to get likes! And I do think she's an intelligent young woman with a lot going for her so why cheapen herself by posting that sort of picture all the time.
I know, the skimpy way-too-small vest tops with no bra and some serious side-boob is just not a very good look. Yes, boobs are natural etc etc, but it just makes her look sloppy.

Just come across this girl, i am very into the gym and fitness and i am very confused how she has so many followers? She has a nice body but no muscle definition, i wouldnt ever buy her stuff

Just come across this girl, i am very into the gym and fitness and i am very confused how she has so many followers? She has a nice body but no muscle definition, i wouldnt ever buy her stuff
she used to have definition, and muscle when I started following her - If you scroll down her instagram you'll see a huge difference, then she started her 2 companies and focus on that, and uni it seems and stopped going to the gym and like anyone, has lost her muscle mass..

She used to post daily in Instagram over a year ago, with actual gym routines and tips, had an enviable figure, lived the gym lifestyle, but let it slide and is now about the fashion.

I know, the skimpy way-too-small vest tops with no bra and some serious side-boob is just not a very good look. Yes, boobs are natural etc etc, but it just makes her look sloppy.
I think her bikinis always look really ill-fitting

She used to post daily in Instagram over a year ago, with actual gym routines and tips, had an enviable figure, lived the gym lifestyle, but let it slide and is now about the fashion.
I think this is why she changed her IG name, she rarely posts anything about fitness anymore which I think is a mistake given how badly the clothing line seems to be...

Reactions: 3
i can't believe the stats that TALA have released. over 35,000 packages sold???? really? with what a tit show the whole thing has been? i don't get it

also when they're like "omg over a million litres of water saved!!!!" - not selling this shite and not having packages delivered all over the world would've saved a hell of a lot more litres of water :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
i can't believe the stats that TALA have released. over 35,000 packages sold???? really? with what a tit show the whole thing has been? i don't get it

also when they're like "omg over a million litres of water saved!!!!" - not selling this shite and not having packages delivered all over the world would've saved a hell of a lot more litres of water :rolleyes:
I'm just amazed there are so many gullible people out there.

I've followed Grace for a few years now, she used to be my favourite fitness influencer and it's really sad to see how she's changed. Clearly she no longer enjoys fitness like she used to (last workout vid was posted 4 months ago), but she continues to grab whatever money she can from her minions by launching two fitness brands within weeks of each other.

Her Facebook group used to be a really helpful resource with Grace herself commenting daily, but now she is nowhere to be seen and I'd say only 1 in 10 posts is fitness related. Usually it's girls with boyfriend issues, where to go on holiday, people asking if their outfits look okay (followed by an influx of "yes girl fire 🔥")

The most shocking thing is how much her body has actually changed. It's honestly embarrassing that somebody with no definition now is comfortable shilling fitness clothing an equipment yet looks like they don't step foot in a gym. I purchased two of the original Grace Fit UK bands as at the time she was at the height of her fitness, and I was happy to support somebody who I looked up to and put out so much content for others. Now I wouldn't touch anything she puts out with a barge pole, and I can't believe more people don't see straight through it.

untitled (1).png

untitled.png

untitled (3).png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.