Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound so sad and apologies in advance for my shocking spelling and grammar

I used to sit and look at her home account and just get really sad comparing my life to hers. We’re the same age and she’s graduated from oxford, travelled the world, owns multiple businesses and has the most perfect house in the middle of London. Meanwhile I’m a uni drop out, still living at home, working a minimum wage job, can’t remember the last time I wasn’t in my overdraft let alone had enough for a holiday abroad. I felt like a failure looking at her perfect life and ‘boss babe’ attitude. I would always say to myself ‘if someone your age can do all that why can’t you’ and really beat myself up about it. Reading here has been refreshing I honestly didn’t know she had grown up in such a privileged family and had help from her management setting up her businesses. I didn’t follow her that much when she was Oxford (think I watched the odd video) but always found her funny and humble. Thought her brand was an amazing concept. Only started keeping up with her more recently because I stumbled across her house tour video and then her home account. I know she’s worked hard and I would never want to take that away from her however I find the fact she puts on the whole ‘self made boss babe’ really disingenuous. Not a lot of people in their early 20’s would be able to do half the things she’s achieved without help, especially financial help. I don’t get why she doesn’t acknowledge that at all. Used to really look up to her but now I’m heavily side eyeing

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Hey guys long time listener! just wanted to say if it would be possible for someone to make thread #2 and post it here as we will be reaching 1000 posts on here soon! :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.