Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her accent and the way she talks in the new video grates on me. she sounds like she's doing the fake posh english accent that people do to make fun of the english accent..

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of her followers are going to feel really bad about their lives when they watch this video.
Yeah this is what worries me. I think that the large majority see her as a massive inspiration and look up to her, but the video just gives off a really braggy vibe and I hope they see that and not just 'omg girl boss goals'. It's a super unrealistic goal and to be honest I'd rather not have to rip gullible fans off with minimal work to afford a house that size. I don't think she has earned it at ALL.

her accent and the way she talks in the new video grates on me. she sounds like she's doing the fake posh english accent that people do to make fun of the english accent..
Her accent is weird. She has always sounded posh but in a super weird way and her accent sounds put on most of the time.

Reactions: 1
just watching her tour... how weird is it her mum wouldn't let her keep food in the home.fridge?!

and her justification of all the animal products etc sbe has bought... and the fact she only mentioned toshiba wasn't sponsored inassume means everything else she mentioned bybname was. also am i alone in thinking it is too black?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So did anyone happen to find where the house is?

I am not asking for the address, I am aware its against the rules.

But I am looking to purchase this year and I would be interested to know where in London she could afford such a big home.

I know she is far from poor, but the London housing market is next level. Particularly because her family is all around West London/Notting Hill/ Chelsea area. So I imagine she wouldnt be too far from that. Sureley she couldn't afford a £10M home in that area?!

So did anyone happen to find where the house is?

I am not asking for the address, I am aware its against the rules.

But I am looking to purchase this year and I would be interested to know where in London she could afford such a big home.

I know she is far from poor, but the London housing market is next level. Particularly because her family is all around West London/Notting Hill/ Chelsea area. So I imagine she wouldnt be too far from that. Sureley she couldn't afford a £10M home in that area?!
i think it is fulham or somewhere near there.. this is what makes me think she did not pay for it all herself, she mentioned in that video that she paid the mortgage in cash(unless I am mistaken)

For some reason I thought it was in oxford!

Fairly sure her plan was to rent it out rooms to her friends which will help with the costs

Reactions: 1

Fairly sure her plan was to rent it out rooms to her friends which will help with the costs
I think it is so strange to basically mKe money off your friends in this way tbh.. i have a mortgage and had a friend staying for a fee months and didn't ask them to pay as for me getting a friendto effectively help me have a financial asset seemed weird..

Reactions: 3

Even paying them rent, a mortgage and the bills on a house that size is not going to be cheap.

I know it’s against the rules but i’m pretty sure it’s in west london. Her offices are in vauxhall so it makes sense to be across a bridge from it while also enjoying the city life.

You can tell where something is by the sound. Can you hear sirens? Can you hear trains? I hope she doesn’t accidentally show a skyscraper from out of her window or it will really narrow it down.

most YouTubers i follow take all kinds of precautions to hide their address. She leaked it ages ago when she posted pictures from the house ad.
If I remember correctly, it was on rightmove at the time she bought it, I think someone on the other forum found it but obviously I don't think it was shared cause that's super against the rules. That's how we know how much it was sold for.

Ok the boyfriend definitely isn't on the scene any more: no valentine's day posts, her vague cryptic tweets and her sudden bit of weight loss? Seems like a breakup to me.

Reactions: 3
Ok the boyfriend definitely isn't on the scene any more: no valentine's day posts, her vague cryptic tweets and her sudden bit of weight loss? Seems like a breakup to me.
They’re definitely broken up. I follow him on insta and they haven’t been together since early January. He was in London the day of her birthday party but he was at another event.

Every time I check this thread I'm just even sadder.

I loved watching her when she was just working out and giving study tips and was way more chill. Now...God, she's really sold out all her supposed values.

Reactions: 9
I think the question in the latest house vlog about wether her dad helped her make any decisions went way over her head...presuming they were suggesting daddies money paid for most of the house🤣

Reactions: 5
Her house is in Clapham. A very affluent, leafy suburban area with lots of nice bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Think young professions and yummy mummies. One of my fave areas of London I grew up in and I am a bit jel that she can afford to buy there at 23!

Reactions: 2
I use to follow her when she was relatable and more fitness based. I just popped onto her Instagram and watched her story of her house. Wtf! Insane!!

Reactions: 2
I am a bit jel that she can afford to buy there at 23!
You can do literally anything at 23 when your parents are millionaires. It's not like she's Alan Sugar or Richard Branson, building up her business from nothing. Mummy and Daddy haven't exactly had to break sweat to give their darling daughter her privileged life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.