Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TALA has been emailing customers and asking them to leave reviews on trustpilot. I would actively encourage anyone on here who has purchased from the brand to leave an honest review too as the good ones from "TALA stans" have raised the overall score for the brand.....talk about damage control.

Reactions: 5
Re. Sustainability and hypocrisy within Grace Beverley's brands (aka. Tala being unsustainable if the leggings break and have to be returned to Portugal and a new pair ordered. Having constant releases like fast fashion and selling unnecessary glass jars when the protein comes in a packet, etc.).

She only gets called out so much for this tit because she's jumped on having sustainability as her entire USP, despite making a lot of her money probably used to start her businesses from unsustainable sources. When a company starts taking steps towards being more environmentally friendly, it's seen positively because they previously weren't whereas Tala bases its whole ethos on being the most sustainable company everrrr and being so 'game-changing'. Of course when it becomes clear that money is the focus instead of sustainability then people are going to take an issue with that.

We don't know what goes on in Graces head, we only know anything about her and her businesses from what she puts on social media so how is it the consumer's fault when they find an issue in her brands from what she has placed out there?

She says she wants her brands and socials to be separate but wants to pretend to ignore the fact that the majority of her customers only buy from Tala/B_nd/Shreddy because Grace is the face of it, and therefore she represents her companies. That's why she gets called out for tit like taking multiple long haul flights a year as she owns a 'sustainable' focused brand, but she doesn't want to acknowledge that. Maybe if she ran her businesses correctly and didn't fob people out of their money and then have crappy customer service people wouldn't feel the need to bring their complaints directly to her. To all her stans who see this as 'bullying' in my opinion as soon as you've exchanged with people's money, you do not get to play the victim when you duck up and leave them out of pocket; not everyone has unlimited cash to part with. Not to mention how bleeping ungrateful it is when she acts like social media is so damaging and she 'wishes' she didn't have to use it when without it she would have nothing, what a slap in the face to anyone who's supported her over the years back when she was Gracefituk.

EDIT: just wanted to add its funny how she's released an 'explanation' for all the criticism (which doesn't make any of it okay, there's nothing sustainable about producing more glass jars etc) but still hasn't commented on anything about the bcaa's or Genflow running her businesses. The two things which make her look the most hypocritical

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's the thing as well. We're all ex fans- we liked her content and wanted to support her at one point. This all feels like a slap in the face to people who supported her years ago.

Reactions: 9
So glad Grace took the time to show us bits of her new multi-million pound house just before releasing her totally unnecessary BCAAs and overpriced multivitamins!

Also, I'd forgotten how annoying her voice can be when she puts on that stupid whiny accent. She's first in that Facebook IWD booklet because it's done alphabetically. It's nothing special, unless having a surname beginning with B is an achievement. It probably is, if you ask Grace.

Reactions: 4
Some book which Facebook have made for international women’s day, highlighting successful women in business or something. I don’t really know the details, just saw it on Grace’s stories.
Facebook are just listing people that will bother attending their event. Grace's business has made a lot of money, but produced nothing new and instead overcharged people. It's all about branding to charge a premium.

Reactions: 1
Some book which Facebook have made for international women’s day, highlighting successful women in business or something. I don’t really know the details, just saw it on Grace’s stories.
That's such a ridiculous comment, presumably if you're invited to that event as a "woman in business" you would be in whatever pointless book they are making

Reactions: 1
£20 peach ice tea powder that's just a multivitamin :eek: She doesn't even list the ingredients (is that even legal?), but if you really squint at the photo you can see it's sweetened with the cheap artificial sweetener sucralose.

I feel sorry for anyone that falls for buying that tit. Easy to get all it contains (A,C,E, B6,B12 Biotin, Niacin and taurine) for a fraction of that.

This could be thread name if the thread ever takes off
1582909963183.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet the two other women I know on this list are kicking themselves that they weren’t first alphabetically 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that her jars are plastic!
B078E353-0D6C-47F6-AB37-E9BBAF29A3D9.png
I
0E22798F-D60E-46CD-9094-D1A3FEE4D0E6.png

Especially for £10 when you can’t get a glass jar from wilko for £4

Reactions: 6
She needs to take a step back. Or 10.

Her replying to comments is so unprofessional, her sister messaging people is unprofessional, her taking every bit of criticism about her products as a personal attack is ridiculous.

Why is she out there telling people to be kind? Be kind about what, your products? It's a bleeping product Grace.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her new video and she spent 12 GRAND getting a ceiling done in ONE ROOM.

Stick a fork in me because I am DONE.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She needs to take a step back. Or 10.

Her replying to comments is so unprofessional, her sister messaging people is unprofessional, her taking every bit of criticism about her products as a personal attack is ridiculous.

Why is she out there telling people to be kind? Be kind about what, your products? It's a bleeping product Grace.
The problem is that she has been this way for ages and it doesn't seem to be hurting the buisness at all. So she is never going to learn, its just constantly fueling her self indulgent girl boss ideals

Reactions: 8
Just watched her new video and she spent 12 GRAND getting a ceiling done in ONE ROOM.

Stick a fork in me because I am DONE.
did she actually even spend that though? she seems to be gettjng a lot of the stuff in the flat gifted (obv not #ad) which I don't get at all.. how many of her fangirls are likely to be in the market for garden furniture from wickes?? regarding the crappy plastic boxes... i feel like she is actually trolling her fans and seeing how much rubbish they are willing to buy and how little effort she can make

The problem is that she has been this way for ages and it doesn't seem to be hurting the buisness at all. So she is never going to learn, its just constantly fueling her self indulgent girl boss ideals
I think a lot of her followers are going to feel really bad about their lives when they watch this video.

Reactions: 6

Yel

did she actually even spend that though?
She seems like the type to go on about the cost even if she got it for free. Talking about a 4 grand table, that she was gifted 🙄

I can't believe anyone is buying her tit, she's just putting a logo on stuff and charging a 1000% markup. Anyone could buy the same stuff and brand it in minutes from alibaba.com

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.