Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her latest video she said she is taking a break until further notice, because the internet has been a bad place.
I knew something was off with her, which is why I visited Tattle to learn more about, and I think the explanation mentioned here kinda goes in line with what's being going on with her, I think the hate that she received probably cut her back from showing herself on the internet.
Hope she takes care of herself and comes back whenever, but I will miss her vlogs, for sure!

Reactions: 1
Tbh I have not noticed her getting any hate 🤷‍♀️ I have re read the past few pages to double check and everything seems quiet positive and harmless. I know a little while ago she got negativity on an Instagram she posted and then she deleted it, I don't actually remember what the post was though. But still that was on Instagram not on here. All her posts since have had thousands of likes and really lovely comments.
I'm surprised, wonder whats happened?

I feel like Grace has been very lucky with the comments she gets in comparison to other YouTubers. Her content was becoming so dull and repetitive. Even before covid it was her doing the same thing all the time. The county she lives in is under further restrictions. She shouldn't be mixing with other households so there should be no going to visit the homes of her family, brother, friend, no going to a beautician or hairdresser, no going to restaurants, no leaving her county to bring Pippa to the beach. That would leave Grace with nothing left to film anyway. Also her side job aka her family's business would be very busy right now given the amount of people here who have lost their jobs and are in debt. I didn't see any hate comments about what she eats. I think it's clear she does not eat a balanced diet or enough calories. If you watch some of her early videos she shows more diverse meals. People may have just pointed it out because it seems unhealthy to live off a diet which has no to very little carbs or protein.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Grace has been very lucky with the comments she gets in comparison to other YouTubers. Her content was becoming so dull and repetitive. Even before covid it was her doing the same thing all the time. The county she lives in is under further restrictions. She shouldn't be mixing with other households so there should be no going to visit the homes of her family, brother, friend, no going to a beautician or hairdresser, no going to restaurants, no leaving her county to bring Pippa to the beach. That would leave Grace with nothing left to film anyway. Also her side job aka her family's business would be very busy right now given the amount of people here who have lost their jobs and are in debt. I didn't see any hate comments about what she eats. I think it's clear she does not eat a balanced diet or enough calories. If you watch some of her early videos she shows more diverse meals. People may have just pointed it out because it seems unhealthy to live off a diet which has no to very little carbs or protein.

Oh that's a good point! I totally forgot she is in level 4 now, which means her friend shouldn't of gone to her place for movie night?

I am from an Irish family so I can totally relate to Grace but just this week I decided that I needed a break from her channel as its got so boring. I haven't watched a video in full for a while I just skip through them as I've got tired of her over privileged excessive lifestyle. The videos about her boot collection and the empties were the final straw for me, they were beyond tedious.

As for her -'What I eat in a day' videos, I don't really have any sympathy for her as she's brought a lot of that criticism on herself. She has said often that she is only showing what she ate on that particular day and that she eats other things when she is not filming. Well if that's true she should show herself eating some regular solid food with calories. Every time she goes to lunch with mummy she eats salad, soup or some vegetarian dish. Also, she claims to love her dads bread but has never showed herself eating it other than a tiny taste. She seems to never have toast with eggs or a simple sandwich.

Some of her fashion choices are ok but I just can't stand those cigarette pants, I think they look awful on her especially paired with too short tops. Well, I will stop there, except to say that I wish her well and I do still like the girl.

Reactions: 3
Struggled through the vlog and it’s clear she’s stopping vlogging because she has nothing to vlog.
Her views are tit, she only ever gets views if she has Zara or H&M hauls, she’s still on Instagram and probably knows that’s where her money will be made. She’ll be back when lockdown lifts but for now, stuck in her own county/house she probably knows the buffalo mozzarella cheese salads are getting boring.

Reactions: 2
Struggled through the vlog and it’s clear she’s stopping vlogging because she has nothing to vlog.
Her views are tit, she only ever gets views if she has Zara or H&M hauls, she’s still on Instagram and probably knows that’s where her money will be made. She’ll be back when lockdown lifts but for now, stuck in her own county/house she probably knows the buffalo mozzarella cheese salads are getting boring.
She is uploading photos again from last year, making out they are recent photos. Definitely nothing to vlog about now.

Of course everyone wants to look their best but I got to really dislike how self-absorbed and vain Grace is. I mean she is so looks obsessed all the time and the fake tan, fake hair and heavy makeup really got on my nerves. I also think that she is very needy and constantly needs to have people giving her praise about her looks etc, hence her instagram photos.

Reactions: 3
Of course everyone wants to look their best but I got to really dislike how self-absorbed and vain Grace is. I mean she is so looks obsessed all the time and the fake tan, fake hair and heavy makeup really got on my nerves. I also think that she is very needy and constantly needs to have people giving her praise about her looks etc, hence her instagram photos.
No, I think you are soooooo wrong. If anything she is a bit insecure about her looks hence the dieting, she doesnt come across as one bit vain to me. There is nothing wrong with having her hair done and fake tan if it makes her feel better. Instagram and youtube is her job, she is hardly gonna rock into work like a scruff.

No, I think you are soooooo wrong. If anything she is a bit insecure about her looks hence the dieting, she doesnt come across as one bit vain to me. There is nothing wrong with having her hair done and fake tan if it makes her feel better. Instagram and youtube is her job, she is hardly gonna rock into work like a scruff.
agree. She looks nice but not at all over the top. I hope grace is well. Ive been enjoying her videos, even the ones where not much happens. It’s been a strange year for everyone and her videos were so light and fluffy.

I really miss her YouTube videos, I watched loads through the first lockdown as she’s so soothing to listen to, with her lovely accent and calm voice. Hope she’s ok 😞

• Heart
I really miss her YouTube videos, I watched loads through the first lockdown as she’s so soothing to listen to, with her lovely accent and calm voice. Hope she’s ok 😞
I have it on good authority that Grace is doing well 😊 . I agree there was something very soothing about her videos.

She uploaded a what I eat in a day video and then took it down within a day I think. Consensus was that there was probably comments about how little she eats..

Im hoping she'll be back for gracemas. I actually miss her videos even though they were a bit dull but that wasnt her fault that weve been in lockdown since bloody march.......... if anyone could see my life since then they would be yawning too!!!

Reactions: 2