Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the new "talent" of gleam. IDK much about her other but mail article that popped up where shes boasting about being an Oxford uni grad but wants to emulate zoella's success instead of using her law degree. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...udent-abandons-law-career-star-Instagram.html the mail article says she has a million but is 800k odd.

However, instead of pursuing a high-powered professional career like many of her peers, Miss Beverley hopes to emulate the likes of Zoella – the British social media superstar worth an estimated £2.5million.

From her feed it i bet most of her followers are guys who like all the thong shots.

https://www.instagram.com/gracefituk

I bet Tanya would want to poke her eyes out, grace is the slim fit young girl she dreams of being. T is the old embarrassing grannie.

Reactions: 4
She seems like another Kayla Itsines.

Its kinda annoying seeing people flogging guides when they have no actual qualifications in fitness or nutrition. I'd rather buy from someone that has studied it, and can provide information other than just the workouts.

Reactions: 10
Just hopped over here from GG and I realize using my first post to "defend" someone makes me lowkey look like a minion lol

But....

Just so you know, that whole article was fake. Grace is still in school / never dropped out and never pursued a law degree. There's things to criticize her and the Gleam team for, but that stuff was just straight made up

Reactions: 5
Just hopped over here from GG and I realize using my first post to "defend" someone makes me lowkey look like a minion lol

But....

Just so you know, that whole article was fake. Grace is still in school / never dropped out and never pursued a law degree. There's things to criticize her and the Gleam team for, but that stuff was just straight made up
Nah that's fine I'm happy to be corrected. I need to report my post to get the title changed though. I'm sure gleam are responsible for the "fake" story though

It is annoying that someone with no training or qualifications is selling guides. She looks how she does mainly due to genetics at that age. Some people just need to start working out and look amazing. Where as others can go to the gym every weekday, workout hard eat amazingly well and not look smoking hot !

Reactions: 7
I'm interested to see how this pans out for Grace. She's entering 3rd year of her degree which is intense.

Reactions: 2
I wish Grace's thread was active on here. There's so much to say about her and I keep having to go back to GG for it :cry: is there anyone else on Tattle who keeps track of her?

I wish Grace's thread was active on here. There's so much to say about her and I keep having to go back to GG for it :cry: is there anyone else on Tattle who keeps track of her?
I do! interested what you have to say ...

Reactions: 2
I do. I've been following her clothing line launch and I'm glad its all ethical and made from recycled materials, as it does kind of fit with her vegan brand then...although saying that I think a lot of what she wears when it comes to regular clothes is fast fashion. I also hate how plain it is.

Reactions: 1
I think it's a really cool idea for a business but I can't get over how rude she is to customers with valid complaints or suggestions. It's like she takes every comment so personally and just lashes out, which ends up just coming across completely unprofessional.

Like if I'm dealing with a company I don't want to hear about how it's not their fault and Shopify fucked up and they're so busy and should be studying, I just want my problem to be fixed.

I don't know why she involved herself with customer service in the first place, like just leave it to your employees whose job it is.

Reactions: 4
I think it's a really cool idea for a business but I can't get over how rude she is to customers with valid complaints or suggestions. It's like she takes every comment so personally and just lashes out, which ends up just coming across completely unprofessional.

Like if I'm dealing with a company I don't want to hear about how it's not their fault and Shopify fucked up and they're so busy and should be studying, I just want my problem to be fixed.

I don't know why she involved herself with customer service in the first place, like just leave it to your employees whose job it is.
Yeah that's true, I did think it was unfair to 'call' customers out and post business stuff on her main page, instead of responding to stuff on the actual business page or allowing her team to respond professionally. Plus I don't think the VIP thing was necessarily well thought out, as it seems there was issue with people having that, but still not being able to purchase what they wanted in their size.

Why would anyone spend £100+ for the complete programme of her fitness plans? As far as I know she's not qualified in training or nutrition, just someone who's read some tips online and repackaged them into her own PDF for £100?? It's a bit crappy IMO. Unless she really thinks she's offering something unique/interesting, she's just looking to make bank from her followers who would be much better served elsewhere...

Why would anyone spend £100+ for the complete programme of her fitness plans? As far as I know she's not qualified in training or nutrition, just someone who's read some tips online and repackaged them into her own PDF for £100?? It's a bit crappy IMO. Unless she really thinks she's offering something unique/interesting, she's just looking to make bank from her followers who would be much better served elsewhere...
I bought one of her gym guides not really knowing who she was just got sucked in by all the before and afters lol. I might as well have set £30 on fire they were that useless. I think the guides are 8 weeks each iirc? The first 4 weeks are the same every week and then the second 4 weeks are all the same. Absolute rip off merchant.

i cannot believe how quickly her workout gear sold out, it doesn't look like anything special

Reactions: 5
I've seen so many people act like her line is only getting criticism cos it has a #powerful team of women. 🤭 No its due to the several glitches both companies have had and the issues with customer service.

Also I hate how people act like she's this self-made #girlboss. Yeah what she's achieved for her age is really great, but her parents are rich and I imagine that helped a lot and gave her a 'safety net'.

Reactions: 10
From what my sister said it was very much it’s her way and her way only and if you didn’t agree with that she would make your life hell. She could take the attention away from any other girls achievements. I wasn’t at the school at the same time as I’m a few years older but I get the impression she was a pampered princess and if she didn’t get her way she would stamp her feet until she did. My sister also said she was as the type of person that if you went somewhere/did something she had to one up you.

Now this could have always been immature teenage behaviour as my sister hasn’t been in contact with her since leaving StP’s but who knows.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.