Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title shortened from the suggestion with the most votes from @ahemahem ❤

Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green, loves to post a picture of conversations on her screen

(mods, if you could take off loves in the title that would be great, accidentally posted before deleting that 😆)

Grace is in Dubai for nonessential travel during a global pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went to my grandad’s funeral on Monday and wasn’t able to hug or get close to my grieving family. We couldn’t have a wake. He died from Covid, so my widowed Nan had to isolate for 14 days after his death - at a time she needed support the most. This is the same for every other family who has lost a loved one during the lockdowns, and there are a lot of them.
An “insensitive time” doesn’t even begin to cover it. Oh sorry, I forgot we’re supposed to praise women for their travel goals or whatever validation rubbish she was spouting.
She’s convinced herself she’s a good person, but she’s really really not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
it's the fact that she has to justify her crappy behaviour which she knows is unacceptable with "it's a business trip" "I've worked so hard for it" and is now covering it up because she knows it's wrong and all of her followers are telling her that it's ok and she deserves it for me

Reactions: 23
Honestly, I'd rather her just stick the two middle fingers up to the camera and go "F YOU ALL".. "I was born rich and I can do whatever I like and people will still support me and I work hard and deserve this tit.." At least (in her mind) that would be a genuine and authentic statement and even if it's brutal, it's a least... honest. Rather than the CONSTANT, UNENDING bullshit stream that is being served up now. "Guys.. it's an *actual* business, trip, we tried to cancel 100 times but emirates said they'd kill 100 puppies and dump 100 trillion gallons of oil in the Pacific Ocean if we did.. so it's actually better if we go.... I'll be sending an email to my editor each morning.. so it's all work anyway.. and it's basically like a non stop business meeting.. I don't even want to go.." There literally hasn't been one thing she has put out on social media this year that hasn't been complete tripe. If this is the "goal" of business and life.. I don't see how anybody could want any part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Hahaha I have no doubt at that if any work had actually been done that it would have been fully documented on her insta stories.
also the prosecco insta story was an hour ago and then half an hour ago they are going to the beach.

Reactions: 24
Hahaha I have no doubt at that if any work had actually been done that it would have been fully documented on her insta stories.
also the prosecco insta story was an hour ago and then half an hour ago they are going to the beach.
There's no work being done on this trip at all. This is just a holiday because Grace thinks she's so special that she doesn't have to listen to any COVID advice despite claiming she has 50% lung capacity...

Reactions: 31
Day 2 of the *actual* business trip, and so far she has partied with a bunch of Love Islanders grasping onto their 15 minutes of fame and probably spent a few hours this morning reading e-mails. I'd love to hear her explanation of what part of this "business" could only have been conducted in Dubai. Since when was a business trip a situation where you go to a different place just to do the same work you do at home? It's so obvious that's what she is doing: her businesses have zero connections to Dubai, and this holiday was clearly booked initially as a beach holiday.

Reactions: 43
View attachment 334229

Work? Did you mean hangover?
They’re both rewearing the masks they wore on the plane 🤢 Reusable/washable masks are still single use in that instead of throwing them away you have to wash them in between uses. And I don’t suppose they’ve brought along anti-viral detergent or a washing machine in their suitcases. Not that it’s not kind of farcical to be wearing masks now, when they were living it up in close proximity to loads of other people without a mask last night!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Day 2 of the *actual* business trip, and so far she has partied with a bunch of Love Islanders grasping onto their 15 minutes of fame and probably spent a few hours this morning reading e-mails. I'd love to hear her explanation of what part of this "business" could only have been conducted in Dubai. Since when was a business trip a situation where you go to a different place just to do the same work you do at home? It's so obvious that's what she is doing: her businesses have zero connections to Dubai, and this holiday was clearly booked initially as a beach holiday.
I think I’d have more respect for her if she was just like yeah I’m on holiday and just thought duck it.

I am no angel, I did go abroad after summer with my boyfriend (we had a duck it moment after months of lockdown, also cheaper to go abroad than Uk holiday).
I know that I’m very privileged to do so but I also followed all the rules of mask wearing and social distancing when I could (hard to do on public transport 🤣)

Reactions: 15
Seriously, so tempted to message her and ask how it feels to be a feminist, "women should support women" person and be 100% fine with supporting the tourism of a place like dubai. But it's pointless cause she'd never reply to any criticism. I just don't get it though, she'd be the first one to post tit like "if you vote tory, you can't say you support working class" or something like that but she's happy to go to Dubai? Wtf

Reactions: 35
They’re both rewearing the masks they wore on the plane 🤢 Reusable/washable masks are still single use in that instead of throwing them away you have to wash them in between uses. And I don’t suppose they’ve brought along anti-viral detergent or a washing machine in their suitcases. Not that it’s not kind of farcical to be wearing masks now, when they were living it up in close proximity to loads of other people without a mask last night!
Literally what I was thinking, there’s literally no point of them to show off how they’re wearing masks after how they acted last night

Reactions: 3
Lmao I’ve gained so many followers on ceo of woke since she got on that plane, shes clearly pissed a lot of people off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ohhh gods of gods Tala is now releasing a bag
Lol so let’s just get this straight...not long ago she was posting sanctimonious stuff about not buying a new dress for Christmas Day...but she’s releasing a bag during a pandemic when we’re all still really restricted and can’t exactly go many places...make it make sense!!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.