Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in summary:
lockdown easing so grace hopped off on holiday with her pal mon, disguised as a visit to her mum
she got called out on her lack of transparency and honesty about her sustainability within her brand and life in general and continued as per to gaslight those who dared call her out
she continued to be a boss babe ceo basically doing duck all for the companies it turns out she doesn’t even own or do most of the work for (genflow)
she brought out 54 more ranges in her sustainable clothing line despite continual producing of new clothing being one of the biggest damagers to the environment
she also carried on writing 20000 word dissertation replies on twitter and liking mocking responses shared by her minions to anyone who disagrees

anything i’ve missed or got wrong please yall feel free to add

Reactions: 27
@ whomever got blocked by her from the last thread you’re doing the lord’s work thank u 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Even if we disregard this whole pandemic situation, it's crazy how often "constantly working" Boss Babe CEO of a billion new companies actually goes on holiday. 2 months right when her company launched, then she went to Dubai (for 2 weeks no?) and now south of France and I may be missing some?. All within a little over a year of her companies launching!! Its just so crazy to me cuz i just work a (busy) office job and im now taking a week off for the first time in a long time due to so much going on. It just says it all about her involvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even if we disregard this whole pandemic situation, it's crazy how often "constantly working" Boss Babe CEO of a billion new companies actually goes on holiday. 2 months right when her company launched, then she went to Dubai (for 2 weeks no?) and now south of France and I may be missing some?. All within a little over a year of her companies launching!! Its just so crazy to me cuz i just work a (busy) office job and im now taking a week off for the first time in a long time due to so much going on. It just says it all about her involvement.
Too late to edit but ETA: she also went to California + Miami for a long-ass time. Granted, i think Cali was mostly for business but still, Miami was a proper holiday.

All of the above within a little more than a year, including 3 months where it was impossible to travel!!! Then she has the nerve to say she "never treats herself" and "overworks herself", major eyeroll.

Reactions: 14
She's bought something from Fendi.... Now that's not buying sustainable and second hand....

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I agree and while she has been travelling to see her mother at the club, others (Genflow) have been posting the job openings, TALA is running the sale of SOL II while posting on social media constantly, and B_ND just had a sale. But she will say this is why "CEOs have employees" and I am like 90% sure she wanted to be the kind of "CEO" who never went to work, have people do things for her, and just earn money that way.

Reactions: 9
I agree and while she has been travelling to see her mother at the club, others (Genflow) have been posting the job openings, TALA is running the sale of SOL II while posting on social media constantly, and B_ND just had a sale. But she will say this is why "CEOs have employees" and I am like 90% sure she wanted to be the kind of "CEO" who never went to work, have people do things for her, and just earn money that way.
Landlord typa CEO

Flora gets like 1% engagement
How do people get so many followers to barely have no engagement...

I know on average it’s 20% engagement but fuckin ell 1% when you have over 100k

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
(long time lurker, first post) It's funny because TALA/shreddy are "popular"/known because grace has been an influencer for years and has always had followers, regardless of what she was selling it was always going to sell because of her online presence not because what she's selling is necessarily good. So the whole hard working CEO thing is even funnier, it's not as if she's built the brands from scratch with no one knowing who she was and building up a strong client base, the work she's done towards these brands is clearly the bare minimum because all she had to do was announce them on her story and her followers would be all over it. Her brands have been "successful" because she already had a lot of followers, it's funny how we never actually see her doing any work like?? ever? other than photoshoots and the occasional post about going to a meeting, clearly it's just her name on the products while a team behind her are doing literally all the hard work and she just gets the credit and money which she uses to go on holiday spontaneously every other month (like with the dubai trip she tweeted something about how she spontaneously decided to go out of nowhere because she was stressed or something) and buy ridiculously expensive/unsustainable furniture for her house, I work a busy office job too and you just don't take spontaneous holidays even the senior management/people more higher up aren't at the expense to just unexpectedly go away because we all actually have work to do/a company to run

Reactions: 17
On the honey truffle thing where she said she wasn’t 100% vegan, throwback to 20th of June 2018 Grace Beverley states she eats 100% vegan foods and (to my knowledge) hasn’t said a thing about it since!!

Reactions: 5
On the honey truffle thing where she said she wasn’t 100% vegan, throwback to 20th of June 2018 Grace Beverley states she eats 100% vegan foods and (to my knowledge) hasn’t said a thing about it since!!
so she actually acknowledged it in the end?! all i saw was loads of gaslighting and DARVO (which is standard for most privileged ppl when called out) “i’m trying my best” “can’t be perfect” “some sustainable change is better than nothing” rah

Reactions: 4
so she actually acknowledged it in the end?! all i saw was loads of gaslighting and DARVO (which is standard for most privileged ppl when called out) “i’m trying my best” “can’t be perfect” “some sustainable change is better than nothing” rah
Around 1:30 in the “Huge Vegan Shoe Try On Haul” “I am completely vegan in my diet”
Obviously people can change their diets but to me it seems like she’s... pretty much vegan!!!

Yeah sorry, I've been vegan for three years and I've not ate honey that I knew was honey since going vegan. I've accidentally ate it in food I didn't know it was in, but to be given a whole jar of honey?? Nah. She knew that wasn't vegan and yet still showed it on her story because it was gifted.

Reactions: 10
Around 1:30 in the “Huge Vegan Shoe Try On Haul” “I am completely vegan in my diet”
Obviously people can change their diets but to me it seems like she’s... pretty much vegan!!!
thanks for this- to confirm i know she’s vegan (who doesn’t👀) i was wondering if she’d addressed being called out on eating the honey truffle.

also whilst on the topic- WHO TF EATS TRUFFLE ON THE DAILY?! this woman presents herself as some down to earth easy breezy from the working class type (which we all
know isn’t the case but the presentation is there none the less) when she’s snacking on something that cost at least £85 for 100g?????

Reactions: 8
thanks for this- to confirm i know she’s vegan (who doesn’t👀) i was wondering if she’d addressed being called out on eating the honey truffle.

also whilst on the topic- WHO TF EATS TRUFFLE ON THE DAILY?! this woman presents herself as some down to earth easy breezy from the working class type (which we all
know isn’t the case but the presentation is there none the less) when she’s snacking on something that cost at least £85 for 100g?????
tbh you can get it cheaper if you get oil and infused products which aren't straight up truffle but then there's the ethics of: did the truffle need pigs to collect them?

tbh you can get it cheaper if you get oil and infused products which aren't straight up truffle but then there's the ethics of: did the truffle need pigs to collect them?
i don’t even know what it is where it grows how it’s collected or how u cook it 😫 non of my fam are millionaires and we just eat beans on toast as our speciality vegan tea here x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.