Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of Grace's friends she used to hangout with, Arianna Dantone, retweeted this and I felt like there needed to be a small change.

grace.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I replied to her story saying that "I didn't realise her mum worked as a bouncer for the club and it was nice of Grace to pay a visit" and I got blocked LOL 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We all know that grace and Montana deffo went by plane lol. Had they gone by train grace would have posted it on her story a) she’d want her minions to know that she’s travelling #sustainably b) she posts so much of her personal life it’s expected of her to post it lol

C) Montana posted this pic with an airplane emoji lol had they by train she would have posted it too ...

knowing them if you call them out on they’d be like wtf you’re so obsessed!! btw I did that by accident! I was dreaming about going on a plane instead Xxxx

Attachments

Reactions: 7
We all know that grace and Montana deffo went by plane lol. Had they gone by train grace would have posted it on her story a) she’d want her minions to know that she’s travelling #sustainably b) she posts so much of her personal life it’s expected of her to post it lol

C) Montana posted this pic with an airplane emoji lol had they by train she would have posted it too ...

knowing them if you call them out on they’d be like wtf you’re so obsessed!! btw I did that by accident! I was dreaming about going on a plane instead Xxxx
Why get the train to the south of France but fly to cannes..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.