Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's beyond my understanding why influencers cycle through the same 3-4 locations (Ibiza, Maldives, Cyprus, Dubai), always staying in an all-inclusive resort which surely means they're getting the exact same experience wherever they go in the world. I'm not trying to be pretentious, because I do like the odd lazy beach holiday once in a while, but doing that same thing 4+ times a year? When you have the money to do and see an incredible variety of places? She seemed to do some interesting travelling when she was still interacting with people she grew up with, e.g. the South America trip, but the last few years every holiday of hers is just tanning on a beach for hours. Ugh the money is wasted on all of them.

Reactions: 60
It's beyond my understanding why influencers cycle through the same 3-4 locations (Ibiza, Maldives, Cyprus, Dubai), always staying in an all-inclusive resort which surely means they're getting the exact same experience wherever they go in the world. I'm not trying to be pretentious, because I do like the odd lazy beach holiday once in a while, but doing that same thing 4+ times a year? When you have the money to do and see an incredible variety of places? She seemed to do some interesting travelling when she was still interacting with people she grew up with, e.g. the South America trip, but the last few years every holiday of hers is just tanning on a beach for hours. Ugh the money is wasted on all of them.
it is insane, and it is not just UK/US influencers doing this, it is influencers everywhere. I like beach holidays but I also like doing other things while I am there, visiting the local town etc etc. but also if you are on holiday multiple (100s of) times a year why would you just want to lie on a beach?

Reactions: 21
I think it's because they are lazy. On a beach holiday you can do absolutely nothing but sunbathe, spa, eat and drink for a week. For most of them that level of self indulgence is the most interesting thing in the world, because they're self obsessed and dull. Crucially though, they can also pretend they're working because there's nothing else to do on a beach holiday. They couldn't claim it was a 'business trip' if they were doing cultural trips, sightseeing, trekking or doing other activities, so they stick to the luxury beach resorts where the laptop can be propped up next to them for 5 minutes of emails.

Reactions: 32
Because they’re all the same type of people

Reactions: 12
I’m very far behind here but I thought her return to the spotlight was quiiiite interesting. She’s really showing herself in a specific way. I must say, I was just wondering how the hell she afforded that house and renovation because last I saw her I thought she was a student living in some shared housing or something. But then I found in here that she comes from money 🤣 it all makes sense. I want to see more of her house, it seems like she will try to act like her materialism is all afforded by her great success as a girl boss. In real life, it looks like she got a pay off from grandfather’s death and now lives in a fairytale where she pretends to be an entrepreneur

Reactions: 24
Mentioning she has had so many questions about the hotel… yes I am sure her mostly young fan base are looking to book a really expensive luxury hotel…100% ad/gifted and undisclosed

Reactions: 34
She’ll say something like:

“I find it sad that I’m barely given any time to do something before someone tries to pull me up for not doing it. I’ve actually been on holiday (which I bleeping deserve, I work so hard and I have earned time to relax and enjoy myself) so forgive me for not posting immediately. I share information so constantly about climate change and emissions and I have a whole company whose bleeping USP is sustainability lol

“Anyway, I appreciate the sentiment but I feel like I have to do so much more than the average person just to prove myself. Please unfollow me if you still feel like I’m not doing enough 🤗” *immediately blocks the person before they can even see the reply*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Bit embarrassing that all her friends are joking about engagement (as tho they are 14) and he’s not posted a single hint of her on his insta despite being on holiday with her. Not even the classic female hand on the insta story.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Bit embarrassing that all her friends are joking about engagement (as tho they are 14) and he’s not posted a single hint of her on his insta despite being on holiday with her. Not even the classic female hand on the insta story.
I’m sure this has been asked previously but I’ve just come to this thread after seeing her post! Do we know who her boyfriend is?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.