Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the belted coats look awful, they look so bulky and boxy on the bottom half when the belt is done up 😭

Reactions: 13
OMG I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT. What planet is she on? She’s totally lost touch with the common man🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it’s both 1) insulting that she calls this is work and also 2) so embarrassing for her to publicly proclaim this …. Cringe so hard. Coulda just captioned it “photo dump” or something really basic but she’s got to go one step further in perpetuating these lies about WERK
No no you guys don't get it, her career is just more ✨✨EcLeCtIc✨✨ than yours

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her series of stories right now about her trying to find an outfit for her gala dinner (did you know she is attending a GALA DINNER guys) are so out of touch and icky. Acting like it was too much money to get her original outfit couriered - she can easily afford it, she’s just stingy. She then talks about the horror of going to Next, Hobbs and New Look, where she was forced to go where the poor people shop. I hope she is holding up okay after that ordeal.

Hilariously, I can absolutely bet her expensive original outfit would have looked no better than whatever she has bought from Hobbs.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Her series of stories right now about her trying to find an outfit for her gala dinner (did you know she is attending a GALA DINNER guys) are so out of touch and icky. Acting like it was too much money to get her original outfit couriered - she can easily afford it, she’s just stingy. She then talks about the horror of going to Next, Hobbs and New Look, where she was forced to go where the poor people shop. I hope she is holding up okay after that ordeal.

Hilariously, I can absolutely bet her expensive original outfit would have looked no better than whatever she has bought from Hobbs.
i am speechless. she’s really leaning into her rich, out of touch identity. this story actually makes me cringe.

Reactions: 44
Also like Witney is about 10 miles form Bicester Village... plently of designer outlets there more befitting of our sustainable luxe kween. I think she just wanted to be dramatic about it.

Reactions: 39
Don't hate me but I came across a pair of new Tala skinluxe shorts on Depop for £9 and was intrigued so I bought them (no money going to Jeffrey Grezos). I've talked on here a few times about their ridiculous sizing and how even though I'm an 8-10/small i rarely fit into Tala size medium so here's the proof. Pink ones are my holy grail Sweaty Betty power shorts (size SMALL) and grey ones are Tala skinluxe (size MEDIUM).

The fact that the brand only goes up to size XL combined with their already tiny sizing is shocking

1636044820880.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Grace honestly fakes so many of these “funny stories” I wouldn’t be surprised if she deliberately left the outfit. I’m just not sure how you can “forget” to bring your outfit when surely it was the only thing she needed to take. I’m just sceptical of everything “funny” she does/ said, it’s always too calculated.

also she moans about new look not even having a “crappy satin mini dress.” Funny how she could’ve compromised on fast fashion when she had *no other choice* but people who can’t afford £50 leggings are monsters 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Grace honestly fakes so many of these “funny stories” I wouldn’t be surprised if she deliberately left the outfit. I’m just not sure how you can “forget” to bring your outfit when surely it was the only thing she needed to take. I’m just sceptical of everything “funny” she does/ said, it’s always too calculated.

also she moans about new look not even having a “crappy satin mini dress.” Funny how she could’ve compromised on fast fashion when she had *no other choice* but people who can’t afford £50 leggings are monsters 🙄
How bratty and entitled that story eirgh! Somehow comes across sizeist, classist and ageist well done qween 😷🙄

Reactions: 48
Guys don’t you just hate it when you need to go to a GALA, something that definitely doesn’t happen every day. Then you forget to bring the most important item for that event, that you have to ask your personal assistant for help, but you can’t be arsed to pay for a courier, so you have to shop where plebs shop???!?!? The HORROR, how do people actually DEAL with being poor on a daily basis?!!?

🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Also, I’ll bet her DMs are now full of brands offering to bring a new outfit to the event for free. How convenient.

Reactions: 25
Couldn’t she have just finished with “at 6am with no time to go back”? Did she really need to flog the dead gala horse again? Or mention new look????

Reactions: 20
This is her worst move in a while and that’s saying something. God she’s so out of touch

Reactions: 32
Even I, a poor prole, would pay for a courier if it was *that* important. File this under things that never happened, AGAIN.

Reactions: 40
Also, I’ll bet her DMs are now full of brands offering to bring a new outfit to the event for free. How convenient.
This is it isn't it?

"Look who was kind enough to dress me at the last minute. I am SO GRATEFUL to x for being able to step in at the last minute. They are just so amazing etc etc"

Reactions: 24

"for the chic country bumpkin" could she be any more condescending of the people who live in that village or shop in those places? God she has the worst superiority complex of any influencer.

You can tell she's gearing up for the reveal and the inevitable DMs from her minions saying "omg kween you killed it even though it was last minute SLAY mama"

Also I'm pretty sure she pulled this 'last minute' outfit thing before for one of her launches? When she got that purple suit? She couldn't just wear the outfit she had to push that it was super last minute and so hectic like she doesn't want to come across as having put time into her outfit when she clearly has 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 44
"for the chic country bumpkin" could she be any more condescending of the people who live in that village or shop in those places? God she has the worst superiority complex of any influencer.

You can tell she's gearing up for the reveal and the inevitable DMs from her minions saying "omg kween you killed it even though it was last minute SLAY mama"

Also I'm pretty sure she pulled this 'last minute' outfit thing before for one of her launches? When she got that purple suit? She couldn't just wear the outfit she had to push that it was super last minute and so hectic like she doesn't want to come across as having put time into her outfit when she clearly has 🙄
and so the latest story, said outfit is 4 sizes too big and she expects to fix it with a hiotel sewing kit. Sure jan :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably realised she had forgotten it and could’ve turned around but carried on for the “lols” on the insta story

Reactions: 15

Wow this is the snobbiest I’ve ever seen her be, what a bleep

Reactions: 28
UM wtf is going on?? Why is she being such a dick?!

Also didn’t she write book on how to be organised and make a career and stuff (idk I didn’t read it)… yet she seems like an absolute shambles and writes stupid captions on her post saying her career is non-directional?!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.