Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes it sound like Q4 is half way through or almost finished by saying that, and not that it started 3 weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Grace: Off on my 8th WORK trip of the year!! Thank god it's not to a small business town in England with nothing to do, my WORK trips can only be to Paris, Dubai, Barcelona and other famous vacation spots. Once I land, I'll do a quick WORK sh*t, answering emails in the toilet, I'll then be whisked away to a little WORK bottomless brunch and cocktails, where I'll be working, I'll then do a quick CEO/Business siesta and power down for 5 hours, while dream strategising, I'll awake fully refreshed and off to a BIZ MEETING in the hottest night club in the town. After drink-scaping the next few months of TaLa, I'll land back to the 5 star conference suite to write a few notes that will be fundamental to shreddys business model. I'll wake at 1pm to a gifted WORK lunch in a fancy restaurant in the centre of town. After so much WORK, I'll probably take the day off and plan my next Vacation (god I need it) but all day I'll be taking calls on the beach, in my business bikini and drinking on the clocktails, so while it looks like I'm tanning on the beach to the outside eye, it's really a deep rested business mindset reset. I'll probably need a day off tomorrow as well, actually, I'll WORK clear my calendar until I need to take my WORK flight back to WORK. *ad/gifted*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Grace: Off on my 8th WORK trip of the year!! Thank god it's not to a small business town in England with nothing to do, my WORK trips can only be to Paris, Dubai, Barcelona and other famous vacation spots. Once I land, I'll do a quick WORK sh*t, answering emails in the toilet, I'll then be whisked away to a little WORK bottomless brunch and cocktails, where I'll be working, I'll then do a quick CEO/Business siesta and power down for 5 hours, while dream strategising, I'll awake fully refreshed and off to a BIZ MEETING in the hottest night club in the town. After drink-scaping the next few months of TaLa, I'll land back to the 5 star conference suite to write a few notes that will be fundamental to shreddys business model. I'll wake at 1pm to a gifted WORK lunch in a fancy restaurant in the centre of town. After so much WORK, I'll probably take the day off and plan my next Vacation (god I need it) but all day I'll be taking calls on the beach, in my business bikini and drinking on the clocktails, so while it looks like I'm tanning on the beach to the outside eye, it's really a deep rested business mindset reset. I'll probably need a day off tomorrow as well, actually, I'll WORK clear my calendar until I need to take my WORK flight back to WORK. *ad/gifted*
This is actually spot on šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
"on the clocktails" has me dead lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she already decided that uploading a YouTube video a week is too much work? No sign of anything and I havenā€™t heard her mention the lack of one on Insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she already decided that uploading a YouTube video a week is too much work? No sign of anything and I havenā€™t heard her mention the lack of one on Insta?
She's clearly TOO BUSY working at their Shreddy expo :rolleyes: she should vlog this as it would surely be great content to those that are (willingly) subscribed to her. I don't really care lol but if she doesn't it's a wasted opportunity, although her YT content seems to be oriented around working from home and being awkward in general

Reactions: 9
very sustainable to be buying yet more bikinis. glad to see sheā€™s getting another 3 holidays in the next two months, sheā€™s been so overworked lately
i don't understand why people support hdr in this idea that buying more things, sustainable or otherwise, is good for the environment. the most sustainable option is not buying hundreds of bikinis

Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s such a chronic liar šŸ˜­

She takes public transport for her vlogs, but outside of that she is always taking Ubers across London and even bought a Tesla which she doesnā€™t use. She doesnā€™t take the train whenever possible - she takes flights to France every other weekend when she could take the Eurostar (or use the car she bought which was supposedly for driving to France). Sheā€™s not taking flights to speak at conferences - all of her flights are to go on a beach holiday. The fact that this particular Dubai trip happens to include one Q&A session hardly makes it a very essential sustainable work trip.

I agree with her that sustainability isnā€™t a badge and itā€™s a series of lifestyle changes - but she is deluded if she think she has made any significant changes to her lifestyle. She is living as large as possible. And judging by the hundreds of bikinis she has sold on her depop, this girl does not need any more bikinis.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Sheā€™s such a chronic liar šŸ˜­

She takes public transport for her vlogs, but outside of that she is always taking Ubers across London and even bought a Tesla which she doesnā€™t use. She doesnā€™t take the train whenever possible - she takes flights to France every other weekend when she could take the Eurostar (or use the car she bought which was supposedly for driving to France). Sheā€™s not taking flights to speak at conferences - all of her flights are to go on a beach holiday. The fact that this particular Dubai trip happens to include one Q&A session hardly makes it a very essential sustainable work trip.

I agree with her that sustainability isnā€™t a badge and itā€™s a series of lifestyle changes - but she is deluded if she think she has made any significant changes to her lifestyle. She is living as large as possible. And judging by the hundreds of bikinis she has sold on her depop, this girl does not need any more bikinis.
Influencers donā€™t speak on sustainability because theyā€™d be bloody hypocrites!!! Arguably one of the most unsustainable career paths when they indulge in, and promote overconsumption daily, and class flying to beaches as ā€œwork trips for contentā€

the problem people have with grace is that shes the one who wears sutatianbility like a badge of honour. She scrutinises people who arenā€™t vegan/ wear fast fashion etc (because they are unsustainable things she doesnā€™t do), but when people who donā€™t take multiple flights or wear designer leather say something to her sheā€™s got a big problem about ā€œdoing your bestā€

grace thinks sheā€™s helping the environment because other people in her circles and with her wealth will be buying new designer items every week. Which is a very sheltered bubble to live in. She still does that, the buying excessively, but does it **debatably** second hand so gives herself a pat on the back. But the biggest issue with sustainability is OVERCONSUMPTIONā€¦ of clothes, food, fuels etc. Her regular followers arenā€™t living a fraction of the lifestyle she does, so having a bacon butty or buying a primark top will come nowhere near to the environmental impact grace has over the course of her lifetime. And that is why people cba with her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.