Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what business sources or account are you quoting?, i go by what i can see , read and hear
My sources - Companies House, ex & current employees etc, number of YouTube and Instagram followers..

I'm very objective , when it comes to business, social media chat or personal opinion doesn't influence me,
I work in a career, that demands that, i deal with figures and facts.

yes Grez is a middle class youtuber./ shady influencer, whose foundation of her success has been heavily propped up by her rich background, like Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Conna Walker etc.
All these business woman capitalize on young, vulnerable and obsessive fan base.
The difference is their PR is slicker than Grez , and some of their products are a better quality.

But, please :) present hard evidence that her business is not doing well, not your personal opinion,
evidence, show something from Companies house, corporate emails, docs , accountants, or a personal admittance from her or her managing director etc :coffee:
WAT.jpg

Sorry to be blunt but this is a bleeping gossip website, the name Tattle kind of gives it away, no? Next time I'll be sure to do all the necessary research and fact checks, interviewing her current and ex employees (would love to know how you get this information if not from social media) and I'll make sure to check all available public resources before I come on to a website to literally talk shite and vent on a public forum for that specific purpose. Are you actually trolling right now?

You say you're objective yet you literally said you look at the followers she has on social media as one of your bullet proof facts. Lol. We all know how easily that can be fabricated, and if you've actually been paying attention you'd know that her Instagram followers have been on a steady decline yet somehow magically manages to stay above 1m followers. She only recently started being more obvious with it by having giveaways where one of the requirements were to follow her. We know that her YouTube subscription count is a lot of BS because people that thought they had unsubscribed suddenly found themselves subscribed again.

Tala are making the same basic errors that they did during their first "teething" year, their leggings are still tit, their Trustpilot reviews are basically a sham because they have 5 star reviews for customer service just doing the bare minimum where they just bleeping answer a customer inquiry. "I received two stained tops with make up on them but Melanie responded RIGHT AWAY! 5 stars" come on? Wow much success. The honest reviews about Shreddy are also not good, she also consistently lies about her workouts and the time in which she does them; you have 17 threads to catch up on it seems.

She literally said that she was going to step away more from social media and more specifically that she wasn't going to promote her brands on her personal page yet look at where we are now 3 years on, she's doing basically only that. Seems like you are actually falling for her facade rather than looking at it objectively, but keep being judgemental of us for some bizarre reason and be on your high horse; sorry you don't seem to need a high horse since you are so extremely tall :rolleyes: lol what a weird flex?

I don't know about the rest of you but someone that doesn't know how to use punctuation, syntax and letter spacing properly really bothers me as well. I don't care what great Uni you graduated from, it really grinds my gears :whistle: Bye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
View attachment 809676

Sorry to be blunt but this is a bleeping gossip website, the name Tattle kind of gives it away, no? Next time I'll be sure to do all the necessary research and fact checks, interviewing her current and ex employees (would love to know how you get this information if not from social media) and I'll make sure to check all available public resources before I come on to a website to literally talk shite and vent on a public forum for that specific purpose. Are you actually trolling right now?

You say you're objective yet you literally said you look at the followers she has on social media as one of your bullet proof facts. Lol. We all know how easily that can be fabricated, and if you've actually been paying attention you'd know that her Instagram followers have been on a steady decline yet somehow magically manages to stay above 1m followers. She only recently started being more obvious with it by having giveaways where one of the requirements were to follow her. We know that her YouTube subscription count is a lot of BS because people that thought they had unsubscribed suddenly found themselves subscribed again.

Tala are making the same basic errors that they did during their first "teething" year, their leggings are still tit, their Trustpilot reviews are basically a sham because they have 5 star reviews for customer service just doing the bare minimum where they just bleeping answer a customer inquiry. "I received two stained tops with make up on them but Melanie responded RIGHT AWAY! 5 stars" come on? Wow much success. The honest reviews about Shreddy are also not good, she also consistently lies about her workouts and the time in which she does them; you have 17 threads to catch up on it seems.

She literally said that she was going to step away more from social media and more specifically that she wasn't going to promote her brands on her personal page yet look at where we are now 3 years on, she's doing basically only that. Seems like you are actually falling for her facade rather than looking at it objectively, but keep being judgemental of us for some bizarre reason and be on your high horse; sorry you don't seem to need a high horse since you are so extremely tall :rolleyes: lol what a weird flex?

I don't know about the rest of you but someone that doesn't know how to use punctuation, syntax and letter spacing properly really bothers me as well. I don't care what great Uni you graduated from, it really grinds my gears :whistle: Bye.
Well put! 🤣 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, i have a day job, thats what i'm devoted to, :ROFLMAO:
F@&?K Grace
feel free to check out Tala and Shreddy on Companies House, for your info,
thats ,if you can understand it :rolleyes:

"punctuation, syntax and letter spacing properly" ? look at yours , calm down,:ROFLMAO:
What's with the paragraph rant?😁
Kinda, feels like its Grez, pretending , not to be Grez
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

we are all here to hag off Grace and her companies,
i just state facts, you dont have to agree with me,
neither do i have to agree with you
but i dont think its fair , to attempt to bully me ( like you could :rolleyes:)

But , im bored now...byeeeeeeeeeeeee😁
Saying they're pretending to be Grace when the way you've popped in to defend and praise her makes you the most likely one to be Grace ... lol.

SunshineBabe would be a very fitting name for someone thats on their 10th or whatever holiday of the year instead of actually being the hard working girlbosseattherichsustainablebudgetqweenbabe Grace claims to be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
On companies house all I can see are unaudited balance sheets? No p&l? How are you getting the turnover figures etc? Not trying to start an argument just curiouslol
i have access to lots of stuff :cool: , but, i'm not about to out myself, Grez, doesn't need to know, who i am

• Haha
Reactions: 8
feel free to check out Tala and Shreddy on Companies House, for your info,
thats ,if you can understand it :rolleyes:
“if you can understand it” 💀
1634217034422.jpeg

First you say all the information we need to know is on Companies House, then you say your tea is insider TALA knowledge…?

The syntax, username, shamelessness, avatar and exclusive focus on Grace’s thread makes it look like you want to appear fake enough to draw in accusations of trolling lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Well Tala generated over £5m in under a year. Maybe the growth hasnt been there in the second year but from the facts we know it doesn't sound that bad to me yet
£5 million in a year might not even generate a high profit though, and if the past year hasn't been great for tala which we are assuming, then it could have been losing a loooot of money

I own a company, it did really well in 2019 hitting £2 million that year, but last year and this year hasn't been great and so the company has been left with about 20K in the account.
Grace probably took a big loan out too when Covid hit, all companies were offered a bounce back loan. my company took £50,000, but the size of TALA she probably took a bigger loan and is now having to pay it back.

Reactions: 20
well from the 2 days of inactivity on the stories front she’s either making another announcement, somewhere far away or causing some other level of controversy that’s probably making its rounds through genflow

Reactions: 12
Where’s the £5m come from?

I know there are resources available to accountants other than Companies House but surely those resources would only be updated once accounts have been filed.

There’s currently no accounts filed for Tala so either you or one of your friends have worked at tala or you’re her accountant? 🤔

Reactions: 7
In other news. Grace's 'first' youtube video, she shows us an UPPER BODY WORKOUT and then proceeds to show her bum in the mirror whilst saying "these leggings and glute pump, honestly, name a better duo" (okay, um, clean hair and sustainability...)
She then, "ow"s her way up the stairs and then shows herself telling her upper body cardio workout video to duck off?

How do you get a booty pump and doms from an upper body workout!? Am I stupid or is she really that much of an imbecile? Have i genuinely missed something?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
A holiday was “unthinkable a month ago”. Here’s a pic of her on holiday 1.5 months ago. We just don’t understand how hard her life is guys 🥺 imagine only going abroad once every 6 weeks, poor grez
Tryna work out whether her lying is just compulsive or actually pathological! The comparison to Elizabeth Holmes was so spot on (even if sunshine didn’t mean it to be) - both make me so uncomfortable. I think it’s the lack of authenticity?? Strange strange people

Reactions: 34
A holiday was “unthinkable a month ago”. Here’s a pic of her on holiday 1.5 months ago. We just don’t understand how hard her life is guys 🥺 imagine only going abroad once every 6 weeks, poor grez
I mean it's actually more like every other weekend to see her long distance boyfriend at this point, even though every 6 weeks is already bad enough. She really is a pathological liar with no shame whatsoever. She's so very clearly still abroad, we all know the interior of her house by now? It's getting tiring that her followers are not catching on to this at all, or maybe they really don't care either.

Also what an eye sore this story is, I can't even comprehend where to start looking?!

Screenshot 2021-10-15 11.47.25.png

Reactions: 16
It's so obvious she's having those breaks to coincide with seeing her boyfriend, does she think we're stupid?

Reactions: 14
It's so obvious she's having those breaks to coincide with seeing her boyfriend, does she think we're stupid?
Her fans are, so yes. Seriously if you can’t see that Grace has tonnes of holidays a year and buys designer leather goods you’re an idiot

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.