Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were people really asking her where her outfit was from or did she just wanna brag that it was all (supposedly) second hand? 🙄 The outfit was so ordinary I can't imagine who's desperate to know where its from.
I thought this at the time also - who's desperate to find out where to find a black blazer and suit trousers?? I'm here for publicising charity shops/second hand stores but I did think it was strange that the one time her fans were so desperate to find out everything in her fit it was:
1) mega boring
2) the only time I've ever heard about her getting second hand stuff apart from leather goods from vestiare as a vegan cop out

Bit sus that everything was from charity shops on the same street... what are the odds that she picked them both up in one go on her first day trying out charity shops? Also really highlighted her general lack of style, without the lux brands to lean on, she really do be looking basic.

Reactions: 17
TBH, i think her business is doing well,
thats why they bought in a seasoned retail COO, to be her managing director. ,
this is the 3rd stage of the Hussle, 😁
1st stage was Grez, the Youtuber\Insta student,
2nd stage is young CEO of a Genflow supported startup and a fitness app,
3rd stage, because, the money is rolling in, is to capitalize on her social media status, and expand into retail stores, like Conna walker's evolution from Celeboutique to House of CB.
thats why she is back in YouTube,
Grez wants to be a business woman, not a Youtuber, but for that to happens, she needs to expand her supporter base, her role is to be the public face of the biz, for now, and build her tribe
in what universe is tala doing well? she’s back on youtube because her business is not doing well and she needs to capitalize on her young, vulnerable and obsessive fan base

she deleted her youtube to try and be a “business woman” but that tit failed lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have they filed any accounts with Companies House yet? I know they will be micro-private ones but would give an idea of things.

Reactions: 3
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 3
in what universe is tala doing well? she’s back on youtube because her business is not doing well and she needs to capitalize on her young, vulnerable and obsessive fan base

she deleted her YouTube to try and be a “business woman” but that tit failed lmao
And what business sources or account are you quoting?, i go by what i can see , read and hear
My sources - Companies House, ex & current employees etc, number of YouTube and Instagram followers..

I'm very objective , when it comes to business, social media chat or personal opinion doesn't influence me,
I work in a career, that demands that, i deal with figures and facts.

yes Grez is a middle class youtuber./ shady influencer, whose foundation of her success has been heavily propped up by her rich background, like Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Conna Walker etc.
All these business woman capitalize on young, vulnerable and obsessive fan base.
The difference is their PR is slicker than Grez , and some of their products are a better quality.

But, please :) present hard evidence that her business is not doing well, not your personal opinion,
evidence, show something from Companies house, corporate emails, docs , accountants, or a personal admittance from her or her managing director etc :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
And what business sources or account are you quoting?, i go by what i can see , read and hear
My sources - Companies House, ex & current employees etc, number of YouTube and Instagram followers..

I'm very objective , when it comes to business, social media chat or personal opinion doesn't influence me,

yes Grez is a middle class youtuber./ shady influencer, whose foundation of her success has been heavily propped up by her rich background, like Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Conna Walker etc.
All these business woman capitalize on young, vulnerable and obsessive fan base.
The difference is their PR is slicker than Grez , and some of their products are a better quality.

But, please :) present hard evidence that her business is not doing well, not your personal opinion,
evidence, show something from Companies house, corporate emails, docs , accountants, or a personal admittance from her or her managing director etc :coffee:
bizness girl boss(sunshine)babe beverley strikes again, have a day off and go walk your dog grace

• Haha
Reactions: 38
bizness girl boss(sunshine)babe beverley strikes again, have a day off and go walk your dog grace
I'm allergic to fur, that means no pets... and i'm 5ft 8.. not a blonde.. and not a midget, certainly not an oxford graduate, just a graduate from a good uni 😁

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

I mean the fact that various people here have said they were still following her account (despite not really wanting to) indicates that her follower count may not be that accurate, the fact her followers on instagram fluctuate wildly clearly indicates she is buying them, and going back to youtube having clearly wanted to distance herself from it (to the extent of deleting all of her old content) does not imply something going as well as she would like. Your writing style (if you are or not Grace) with random underlining of things (I haven't ever seen anyone on tattle do this tbh) seems very grace :ROFLMAO:
Should we start emailing her to ask for " corporate emails, docs , accountants, or a personal admittance from her or her managing director " so we can gossip online? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I mean the fact that various people here have said they were still following her account (despite not really wanting to) indicates that her follower count may not be that accurate, the fact her followers on instagram fluctuate wildly clearly indicates she is buying them, and going back to youtube having clearly wanted to distance herself from it (to the extent of deleting all of her old content) does not imply something going as well as she would like. Your writing style (if you are or not Grace) with random underlining of things (I haven't ever seen anyone on tattle do this tbh) seems very grace :ROFLMAO:
Should we start emailing her to ask for " corporate emails, docs , accountants, or a personal admittance from her or her managing director " so we can gossip online? :ROFLMAO:
i love, the apparent paronia ( i may be wrong) 😁 😁 , i'm just very objective,
some of her stuff is crap, but i dont hate Grez, that would be irrational of me.

Her business is doing well imo but I'm not living in a £3m house etc. I don't think it's meeting her expectations as she thought it could somehow challenge Gymshark in a few years time but it's not getting anywhere like that.

But I don't doubt she could sell it up tomorrow for 7 figures, maybe 8? with not much problem.

Reactions: 16
Her business is doing well imo but I'm not living in a £3m house etc. I don't think it's meeting her expectations as she thought it could somehow challenge Gymshark in a few years time but it's not getting anywhere like that.

But I don't doubt she could sell it up tomorrow for 7 figures, maybe 8? with not much problem.
Now, thats objectivity

If you're so "objective" then why are you commenting on this thread?
So , are you saying , everybody on this thread , ( including you ) and possibly Tattle is not objective?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

do you really think she could sell tala for 8 figures? (not trying to be snarky, genuinely not a business person and I admit that lol) I just find that amount suspect given the entire brand is based on her fake fitness influencer identity. I definitely agree that it’s not doing as well as she hoped.

Reactions: 17

I’m sure it’s been discussed before but, coming from an accounting & finance analyst, her companies actually don’t look like they’re in a great position according to their financial statements lol (the most recent ones I can find are from 2020 so I understand the reality may be very different atm).

If we take a look at her Instagram followers, they’ve been steadily declining for a while hence why she did they giveaway to try and boost her numbers back up. Her YouTube only has a large following currently because she reactivated her old account. If she started from scratch there’s no doubt in the world that she would have a fraction of the followers she has now.

Also I’m sure Grace would rather admit her privilege before she announces to the world her glorified merch is tanking 😂

Reactions: 21
I’m sure it’s been discussed before but, coming from an accounting & finance analyst, her companies actually don’t look like they’re in a great position according to their financial statements lol (the most recent ones I can find are from 2020 so I understand the reality may be very different atm).

If we take a look at her Instagram followers, they’ve been steadily declining for a while hence why she did they giveaway to try and boost her numbers back up. Her YouTube only has a large following currently because she reactivated her old account. If she started from scratch there’s no doubt in the world that she would have a fraction of the followers she has now.

Also I’m sure Grace would rather admit her privilege before she announces to the world her glorified merch is tanking 😂
I'm a Chartered Accountant (ACCA ):cool:

okay flora xx
very mature :rolleyes:, ramble on 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Where do y’all think she’s swanning off to? Dubai? Ibiza? France? Jezus she’s had so many vaycays this pandemic 😭😭

Reactions: 14
if you’re a chartered accountant and are this devoted to the cause, please lay out for us how her companies are doing well.
Well Tala generated over £5m in under a year. Maybe the growth hasnt been there in the second year but from the facts we know it doesn't sound that bad to me yet

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.