Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2ACF508B-AB56-4167-92A8-C1B0CB288AE9.png
FBF46CEB-5C5D-41F2-876A-56938FBBA814.png

JUST IN: Grace’s talent manager Verity posting for a new hire for her useless candle business..... minimum wage?!!!!! For 3 people’s jobs?!!!!!! Get your head out of your ass and stop learning from your cheap “talent”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Her “days in the life” always crack me up because she’ll put something out thinking everyone’s going to gush over how hard working she is, then the people with real jobs are like wow ok, I could spend a day writing lists and choosing bra colours for a couple million

so she’ll try again and show loads of calls that she tries to overhype- got a leadership meeting with all my directors, an executive strategy meeting, chairing an all staff call… but still do a workout at 10 and get nails done at 5.
and she KEEPS putting them out, trying to make them a little bit “harder” each time because no ones falling for the act

I think returning to YouTube is just more proof that she hasn’t got enough work to do. She is clearly not the real ceo of 2 companies, they are full time jobs. The fact she was spending 2 paid working days a week to write a book…. COME ON. Now the book is published she’s effectively got so much time on her hands she’s getting back into YouTube. There’s only so much time her real staff can spend on “calls” with her to make her feel important. Not to mention all the countless interviews and vanity projects she does. Girl does not know what a ceo is

Reactions: 46
These shoes she keeps wearing atm are bleeping rancid, no offence if anyone else wears these but my nan literally has an identical pair she uses to do gardening, but she would never be seen dead in them in public lmao.
00D29CE8-8C68-435D-BA99-26330BC78130.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
View attachment 789349View attachment 789350
JUST IN: Grace’s talent manager Verity posting for a new hire for her useless candle business..... minimum wage?!!!!! For 3 people’s jobs?!!!!!! Get your head out of your ass and stop learning from your cheap “talent”
I literally GASPED and said no out loud. What the actual eff, this is so disgusting and exploitative!

Edit: I just saw this is supposedly on the Kickstart scheme which makes it even worse as the business will essentially be getting this role and all its expertise for zero cost (seeing as they’re not topping up wages).

Where is the training you’re meant to offer, where is the support for developing their CV and interview skills, the careers advice, the mentoring? Also she’s asking people to send their CV to her but that’s not how Kickstart works. Employers get candidates who are already on UC (rather than just those who are “eligible”) referred to them by DWP. Kickstart roles are meant to be for people who have basic workplace skills, and are therefore at risk of long term unemployment; they’re not meant to replace what is already a function in the business and enable businesses to fill the role with someone who already has the skills to get a job in the field.

Seems massively suss to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
I literally GASPED and said no out loud. What the actual eff, this is so disgusting and exploitative!

Edit: I just saw this is supposedly on the Kickstart scheme which makes it even worse as the business will essentially be getting this role and all its expertise for zero cost (seeing as they’re not topping up wages).

Where is the training you’re meant to offer, where is the support for developing their CV and interview skills, the careers advice, the mentoring? Also she’s asking people to send their CV to her but that’s not how Kickstart works. Employers get candidates who are already on UC (rather than just those who are “eligible”) referred to them by DWP. Kickstart roles are meant to be for people who have basic workplace skills, and are therefore at risk of long term unemployment; they’re not meant to replace what is already a function in the business and enable businesses to fill the role with someone who already has the skills to get a job in the field.

Seems massively suss to me.
Very suspect and potentially very exploitative

Reactions: 19
Her return vlog feels so awkward!! It just doesn’t flow like her old ones did. Also I would feel so uncomfortable being on a call with a colleague (or ‘boss’) knowing they’re recording the conversation to upload snippets to YouTube…

Reactions: 32
Her return vlog feels so awkward!! It just doesn’t flow like her old ones did. Also I would feel so uncomfortable being on a call with a colleague (or ‘boss’) knowing they’re recording the conversation to upload snippets to YouTube…
her entire personality became #bossbabegrez

Reactions: 9
These shoes she keeps wearing atm are bleeping rancid, no offence if anyone else wears these but my nan literally has an identical pair she uses to do gardening, but she would never be seen dead in them in public lmao.
View attachment 789279
These are the stupid Kanye slides that all the stupid idiot influencers are wearing like idk who decides these things.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 789349View attachment 789350
I thought this was a joke! Why on earth would someone accept this job for minimum wage (and not even full time hours!)
Also imagine being hungry and watching your boss or whoever eat and not eating your own food as it has meat in it, is this a rule she has enforced on them?

Reactions: 8
Grace Beverley: How To Build A Multi-Million Pound Empire At 24
grace bev 1.jpg
Who has watched this, in it entirety ? not snippets, the whole thing, despite some negative stuff about her and Tala etc, its easy to see why her base love her, its almost seductive. this is why she is going back to YouTube. she is like a snake charmer 😁, reminds me of an ex, he was attractive , and a good talker, totally wrong for me

Reactions: 10
someone good at phones tell me how to watch it without putting 10p in grace’s pocket please 😭😭

• Haha
waiting for the do we have to comment on her appearance brigade to tun up
Well there's talking about how ugly someone is and there's talking about people not cutting their toe nails 🤣

I hate feet so I tried not to look at it past the shoes tbh lol

• Haha
One thing we know for sure is that she will never get twitter back. If asked she’ll give some bullshit excuse about “protecting her mental health” when in reality she can’t control her audience on their and is called out on her bullshit all the time

Reactions: 34
Why is her hair always so greasy and slicked back? And she always pairs it with gaudy jewelry

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.