Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a girl running through Euston Station wearing a Tala sweatshirt and Tala socks 😭 the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lucky? What’s luck got to do with anything? I thought her wealth was all down to her own hard graft and girlbossing 🤩
E268AC54-DB29-4B84-B400-8DCF6928E7FC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else just eyeroll so hard when every story she posts is followed by ‘for everyone asking …’ . I’m convinced literally no one is asking but she needs to be pushing tala hard rn since it doesn’t seem to be doing very well

Reactions: 36
17F0CB4E-ECEE-4BA6-A302-7E15BC651E9B.png
Yeah this obviously didn’t happen🙄 Shreddy (and Tala) must be losing customers since she’s going to desperate lengths to promote them. So embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
Hahaha I’m actually crying at her trying to blag that. Also why would just hearing music blasting make you think it was a workout???
Has anyone seen her latest reel, another complete shitshow- improving by 1% everyday- a summary

- gets up has a coffee
- Read 2 industry articles with coffee. Grace kindly prints these out every morning because ✨aesthetic✨ Is more important than sustainability when you’re a boss babe. Seriously this is one of my biggest pet peeves with her. What does she do with them when she’s finished? She’s hardly going back all the times to all these random articles let’s be real
- Put phone away for workout (time on phone 11:38, also not sure how she wants people to do shreddy workouts without a phone, unless… more paper)
- Do a 20 minute workout (time now 12:15 🤔)
- the usual write daily goals in planner (where she scheduled her gym and reading for 7-8 🤥)
- walk every day, photo of zig. No one looks more surprised than zig by the rare day out with “owner”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Very interested to see what this will involve. Back at it again with the “omg we’re breaking the rules we shouldn’t be doing this haha we’re sooo crazy!” bullshit. Even though loads of truly ethical/sustainable companies show their customers the process - this isn’t revolutionary, they should’ve been doing it from the beginning

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
View attachment 773521Yeah this obviously didn’t happen🙄 Shreddy (and Tala) must be losing customers since she’s going to desperate lengths to promote them. So embarrassing
Why does she always use AAVE? She's an extremely wealthy white woman whose grandfather was a member of the aristocracy.. it doesn't sit right with me

Reactions: 26
Why does she always use AAVE? She's an extremely wealthy white woman whose grandfather was a member of the aristocracy.. it doesn't sit right with me
Sorryif I’m being dense but where is the AAVE in that post? Like she definitely does but I can’t work out what would be in that

Reactions: 1
god her stories make her sound so wanky.

"I really thought we were all on the daily dose hype but apparently not as I've got all these questions" Maybe she's getting questions about why they're so important when her nails look as shocking as they do.

Am I nuts? Is this what health is these days?! Eating a load of nutritionally empty ready meals and freezer food and then drinking a vitamin shake? Can we not just eat a balanced diet anymore?? Can she really not cook a single thing other than fried mushrooms?

Reactions: 32
Sorryif I’m being dense but where is the AAVE in that post? Like she definitely does but I can’t work out what would be in that
'on my ones'. Rich white girls from London love to cover themselves with the 'but I'm a Londoner so I use London slang!' when it's all patois/east&south London slang and they live in Holland Park 🙄 🙄 🙄 Especially obnoxious when she still sounds extremely posh when she forgets to cover it

god her stories make her sound so wanky.

"I really thought we were all on the daily dose hype but apparently not as I've got all these questions" Maybe she's getting questions about why they're so important when her nails look as shocking as they do.

Am I nuts? Is this what health is these days?! Eating a load of nutritionally empty ready meals and freezer food and then drinking a vitamin shake? Can we not just eat a balanced diet anymore?? Can she really not cook a single thing other than fried mushrooms?
People surely stopped hyping daily dose cause they tried to hype market it the same way as the clothing and gym accessories and that doesn't work with consumable items?

Reactions: 8
I love the fact she’s getting more and more irrelevant every day. The desperation in her posts and stories shows. She must be crying herself to sleep at night because she’s not getting about 2 replies to her insta stories 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'on my ones'. Rich white girls from London love to cover themselves with the 'but I'm a Londoner so I use London slang!' when it's all patois/east&south London slang and they live in Holland Park 🙄 🙄 🙄 Especially obnoxious when she still sounds extremely posh when she forgets to cover it
Ah I see thank you. I wasn’t sure what was there but either way I completely agree. Even more so in graces snotty voice lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.