Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also want to add that I know she deleted her YouTube as she wanted to be taken seriously as a business woman (not an influencer), but she IS an influencer. Her brands are essentially her merch. Anyone who is buying from her brands are buying based on the fact they’re her brands. I’d imagine a very small amount of sales are from people with no prior knowledge of her. I bought her first GraceFit resistance bands and ankle weights, and while they were good, they were absolutely no different to cheaper alternatives on the market.

this mould??? fine if that’s how yall wana live but i prefer to clean my place up x
to me that looks like condensation where her freezers been open for a minute or so

Reactions: 47
looks like a bit more than condensation to me at the bottom there but my first thought was maybe crumbs from something that had been in the freezer before like maybe frozen broccoli? Or sometimes people freeze herbs and then they can become a bit brittle and flaky so could also be that.

Doesn't look like theres ever been much other than ready meals in her freezer though to idk

Reactions: 8
Mould? 😂 Quite obviously condensation. She's not dumb enough to put a picture of mould up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think someone already mentioned it, sorry if I’m late to the party, but seriously what is this new smile she got going on?? Did she get something done to her teeth or face?

Reactions: 6
Mould? 😂 Quite obviously condensation. She's not dumb enough to put a picture of mould up
she’s been dumb enough to put picture of her dirty face/clothes/yard up lord knows how many times so had to call it
maybe it’s not mould idk 🤷🏽‍♀️ looked sus to me tho and our jeff isn’t exactly renowned for her cleanliness

Reactions: 8
can we take a min to talk about this dirty freezer 🤮
Oh my god. That's so much packaging 🤦‍♀️😤 How can anyone buy her environmentally friendly bull crap when she eats (and promotes) ready meals and takeaways every night? You are literally paying someone to drive their diesel car for miles and personally deliver you food in disposable containers and plastic bags 🤯

Is she a complete idiot or is she actually trolling?

I seriously think she's just having us all on and posting this tit because she knows her followers are to blind to see the truth.

Either that or she's completely deluded and so massively un-self-aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my god. That's so much packaging 🤦‍♀️😤 How can anyone buy her environmentally friendly bull crap when she eats (and promotes) ready meals and takeaways every night? You are literally paying someone to drive their diesel car for miles and personally deliver you food in disposable containers and plastic bags 🤯

Is she a complete idiot or is she actually trolling?

I seriously think she's just having us all on and posting this tit because she knows her followers are to blind to see the truth.

Either that or she's completely deluded and so massively un-self-aware.
definitely the latter, also she would do anything for money

Reactions: 9
How is she on another vacation and still moaning about work please. This girl has zero self awareness

Reactions: 27
How is she on another vacation and still moaning about work please. This girl has zero self awareness
I think Grace has to put on this 'I'm in the same boat as everybody else' front for the disciples of her fanbase. Even though she puts up photos of holidays or beach photos, she often prefaces it with 'made to go on holiday by my assistant' or 'business meetings in Milan/Paris... essential' etc She pretends it's either forced or work related or tries to downplay it as much as possible. Even if she's on holiday, she still has to 'work' (take a photo of her laptop open with a notepad open with 7 of the 8 bulletpoints crossed out) so it's not a REAL holiday. It's just work from another location. Which is why she stills needs a 'holiday' - read: 'REAL holiday', but she can never take this as she's so busy with work it's physically impossible for her to take down time.

I said before I worry about her mindset. I truly hope she actually realises this and doesn't literally believe what she posts. She could be on holiday, spend all day on the beach and drinking cocktails, then log in to read an email and check a social media post before it goes up and then think that she's been working all day. It would be better for her (in a way) if she knew what she was doing and realised the front she was putting on for social media, at least she would be grounded in reality (though she has talked about imposter syndrome in the past).

She realises her fanbase will want to relate to her, so posting "Who's sooooo ready for Friday" when she's been in Paris on a beach from Monday-Wednesday, will get her more fans, comments and sales than "Ahhh... what a life.. beach in France with cocktails!!' Though... seeing some of the comments, it wouldn't surprise me if they were all "yasss queen, enjoy!!'

Reactions: 30
Glad we’re not the only ones who find the fact she’s willing to put her own health at risk just to get a tan really cringe

Reactions: 68
Did anyone else see tala's live stream last night? Grace kept hyping it up so i popped in and wow the number of people watching was just incredible 🤩🤩

1631958678451.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I predict that she will start using youtube again, she must be realising that without being an influencer Tala isn't going anywhere

Reactions: 27
Glad we’re not the only ones who find the fact she’s willing to put her own health at risk just to get a tan really cringe
I’m convinced she’s only academically intelligent. Because everything else she’s proven she’s an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 29
I’m convinced she’s only academically intelligent. Because everything else she’s proven she’s an absolute idiot.
100% this, Grace (as well as other people who went to private schools ( I went to one myself ) just have a level of confidence without really knowing a lot about life/anything they are speaking about but have the confidence to speak, if you listen to her she jsut rambles most of the time- can we take Boris Johnson as an example? she does not come across as intelligent at all

Reactions: 36
100% this, Grace (as well as other people who went to private schools ( I went to one myself ) just have a level of confidence without really knowing a lot about life/anything they are speaking about but have the confidence to speak, if you listen to her she jsut rambles most of the time- can we take Boris Johnson as an example? she does not come across as intelligent at all
I used to be friends with a girl at school. Super super intelligent. Used to get top marks in everything, same at college, is now a solicitor, has always been academically brilliant. However, she was always very ditsy, with no common sense. Or ‘real world’ sense, if that makes sense? That’s how I see Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Grace has got to be one of the least fashionable influencers ever, especially since she has her own clothing brand. Just shows all that money can’t buy style of taste

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.