Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people who actually run the Tala business have played a blinder by convincing Grace she actually runs the show.

Her day today has consisting of getting up to get a flight, playing CEO on Instagram and now she has the awfully hard decision of choosing between 4 colours for a tracksuit. 🥺
Hard life being boss witch CEO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I mean, she is in France though for sure, right? That clock and the dark wall looks familiar to me from when she was in France just a week or two ago, or am I crazy? I guess I can look back in the thread but I can't be arsed for now lol. I'll check later 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The people who actually run the Tala business have played a blinder by convincing Grace she actually runs the show.

Her day today has consisting of getting up to get a flight, playing CEO on Instagram and now she has the awfully hard decision of choosing between 4 colours for a tracksuit. 🥺
Hard life being boss witch CEO!!!!
She said shes been staring at them for 3 days trying to decide!! that must be the kinda tit she uses her infamous time blocking for😂 hard life of an instagram CEO.
Also... She's delegating her job of deciding to her IG fans now lmao.

Anyways, spoilert alert: theyre all ugly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean, she is in France though for sure, right? That clock and the dark wall looks familiar to me from when she was in France just a week or two ago, or am I crazy? I guess I can look back in the thread but I can't be arsed for now lol. I'll check later 🕵️‍♀️
Screenshot_20210908-190225.png

Looks very much like it... (post from 3 weeks ago with the same clock and door, I think?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How on earth is she having a long distance relationship to France when she owns a dog

I honestly hope that Megan lives there for free because she seems to be the full time dog walker/ owner

Also remember when she said she was getting a tesla so she could drive to France… eco queen grace strikes again with the weekly flights 😍😍😍

Reactions: 61
How on earth is she having a long distance relationship to France when she owns a dog

I honestly hope that Megan lives there for free because she seems to be the full time dog walker/ owner

Also remember when she said she was getting a tesla so she could drive to France… eco queen grace strikes again with the weekly flights 😍😍😍
I know, that poor dog 😢 if she drove she could take ziggy too surely?

Someone commented on her “day in the life” reel saying “you don’t walk your dog?” As it wasn’t included, and she responded “currently on his second of the day, sometimes my housemates take him for a stroll too” aka she relies on them to take him, why not include it in your day in the life mini vlog if she is the one walking him??

when she got him she said all her travelling was out the way after her South America trip so she was ready to stay put now, evidently not

Reactions: 26
I actually hate this woman. I can’t believe I EVER put money into her pockets. She has 0 valid qualifications for her job, she is constantly ‘growing, phasing BLAH BLAH’ and then takes 4 days to choose 1 colour?! god day in the life is TOUGH!! Must go have a holiday now because she works TOO HARD and none of us know what a day working is like!! #BossbitchCEO!

She’s ridiculous.

I actually hate this woman. I can’t believe I EVER put money into her pockets. She has 0 valid qualifications for her job, she is constantly ‘growing, phasing BLAH BLAH’ and then takes 4 days to choose 1 colour?! god day in the life is TOUGH!! Must go have a holiday now because she works TOO HARD and none of us know what a day working is like!! #BossbitchCEO!

She’s ridiculous.
Also - anyone else find it strange she hasn’t mentioned shreddies on beauty bay and how AMAZING and HUGE it is for such a SMALL business

Reactions: 28
My bet is she will 100% not advertise the fact that she's back in France this time around (especially not that she went by plane). She knows this looks bad for her on a sustainability front and as a dog-owner (poor Ziggy is an afterthought for her now..) and even as a boss babe CEO (she seriously cannot be THAT busy if she's constantly travelling around for dick. Seriously didn't she come back literally 3-4 days ago??? Is she that codependent already?) Honestly this girl is SO annoying.

Reactions: 40
The funniest thing is she really tried to make out like she was up at 4:30am purely to do work, hiding the fact she was actually at the airport pretending to work for clout 🤣
Beyond embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 70
909BB245-66CF-465D-8CFA-753FF431A855.png

100% confirmed now, shows how much she missed Ziggy then for her to immediately leave him for some dick. Wasn’t she blaming it on COVID or smth that she couldn’t get him a travel passport? If it were for her I’m sure she’s find a way to make sure Ziggy can travel with her but honestly why should she even bother when she clearly doesn’t give a tit about him when she’s at home either. Only really uses him for promoting stuff (like that electric car charger on the home account that she revived for like two minutes lol). Maybe she’s bored of him now that he’s neutered so he’s not humping things anymore, something that she found so utterly hilarious. She’s such an annoying duck

• Sad
Reactions: 36
it literally takes a week to get a pet passport 🤗 she's a bleeping prick

her housemates probably don't even get a choice of whether they want to look after him or not as they already live there with him in grace's eyes, so they can be expected to walk him, feed him, and pick up his shite whenever madam wants to jump on a flight 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 23
Our sustainable queen making multiple needless flights in a month for a bit of dick because no lad wants to see her consistently in uk
can we make it rhyme and have an contender for next thread title 🤡

Reactions: 11
Grace Beverly - sustainable queen? No way! French dick to save the day!

sorry if this is awful🤣🤣
love it
better than mine which was
flying all the way to france just for some dick all the uk lads think she’s too much of a prick 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette and ignoring Ziggy (lest we forget)

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Grace Beverly #18 - Forget the dog, she's never home. Had to jet abroad to get a bone.

Or

Grace Beverly #18 - Hasn't got time to walk poor Ziggy, she's flown to France to go get jiggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.