Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @aquinas for the thread title with 100 likes!

I had to cut down the original thread title suggestion in order to fit it in. The original was "Grace Beverley: working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)"

Screenshot 2021-08-27 15.34.02.png

Other popular suggestions were to include Jeffrey Grezoz but again, I couldn't figure out a way to fit it in this time unfortunately!

Recap of the last thread:
  1. She's been in France almost all of August basically, whilst complaining about working too much, before going on annual leave again. She's still there FYI
  2. Works so hard and has too much work yet manages to reschedule her entire afternoon to go to the beach
  3. Ziggy's new mummy is basically her roommate Megan
  4. Jeffrey's teeth are slowly but surely taking over the centre of attention
  5. TALA are still irrelevant
  6. You're a head if you can't "control" what you're eating / eat whatever you want apparently
  7. Jeff Grezoz the millionaire selling tickets for at least 80 pounds each because she's a stingy little sh-
I'm being petty now so does anyone else want to take over recapping the last thread lol :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
8. The working hard, hardly working book and podcast were a thing for 5 minutes never to be mentioned again after she got bored of them 🙃
9. New boyfriend…? Who has a puppy so she’s no longer interested in her grown up dog anymore but she loves #rehoming don’t buy puppies from breeders guys x
10. New Managing Director of TALA appointed, grace finally realising she’s inexperienced and incapable or getting ready to sell up

Reactions: 26
i mean your shorts have got to be pretty crap if your own sister wont promote them 😂

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 15.30.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s happy to hire her dad for Tala, why make Flora one of talas influencers?? Why send them to queen of PLT Molly Mae but not her own sister who actually cares about sustainability

Reactions: 18
She’s happy to hire her dad for Tala, why make Flora one of talas influencers?? Why send them to queen of PLT Molly Mae but not her own sister who actually cares about sustainability
*because* her sister cares about sustainability so she probably wouldn‘t want to promote them

so she really has convinced herself that she‘s a girlboss and that she would have thousands of minions buying her greenwashed clothes if they didn‘t know her before

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Not Grace blaming her ‘battle scar’ on the NHS after care team. No hun, it was because you continued to work out in tight clothing and barely looked after it.
Also genuinely can’t believe she thinks TALA/Shreddy would be successful without her influencer status…

• Haha
Reactions: 83
*because* her sister cares about sustainability so she probably wouldn‘t want to promote them

so she really has convinced herself that she‘s a girlboss and that she would have thousands of minions buying her greenwashed clothes if they didn‘t know her before
she really loves the sounds of her own voices doesn’t she 😴 these responses are soo long!!!

Reactions: 16

Oh yeah of course, the 1million followers she had sat there prepped and waiting to buy whatever poor quality stuff she churned out had absolutely nothing to do with the success of Tala whatsoever.
This is when you know she is fully deluded!! She is right about one thing though, that paragraph does sound very insufferable indeed 🤣

Reactions: 34
"I work very hard and very deep"
-sent from my iphone on a French beach

🙄🙄 Also saying "I know this sounds insufferable" doesn't make it less so.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
….and where does she think she’d get her customers from when making the shreddy PDF’s if she wasn’t an influencer? She wouldn’t have any sales if she didn’t have a following already?
Why can’t she just admit her success stems from her being a rich YouTube/influencer 🤨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39

what a bleeping joke lmao

she became an influencer through her parent’s money, connections, and her blessed genetics, then used that following to sell crappy green-washed clothing. she’s so delusional.

her belief that she got all this through hard work is also a crappy example to spit to her followers. spoiler alert: you cannot have her level of success without her parents wealth and many other factors. it’s ok if you’re not an insta girl boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

It is so sadly obvious how insecure she is, spewing all this bullshit and using big words for validation. Who are you trying to convince Grace?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh yeah of course, the 1million followers she had sat there prepped and waiting to buy whatever poor quality stuff she churned out had absolutely nothing to do with the success of Tala whatsoever.
This is when you know she is fully deluded!! She is right about one thing though, that paragraph does sound very insufferable indeed 🤣
Not to mention that EVERY launch has had SO many issues

what a bleeping joke lmao

she became an influencer through her parent’s money, connections, and her blessed genetics, then used that following to sell crappy green-washed clothing. she’s so delusional.

her belief that she got all this through hard work is also a crappy example to spit to her followers. spoiler alert: you cannot have her level of success without her parents wealth and many other factors. it’s ok if you’re not an insta girl boss.
I wonder if she actually believes this or she is just playing her fans for fools

Reactions: 9
She has scheduled meltdowns and ‘meltdowns are useful’? Her book tag line is literally: ‘how to achieve more, stress less and feel fulfilled’ .. but ‘meltdowns’ less than every 3 weeks are anticipated? Once again, what a joke that she wrote that book

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She has scheduled meltdowns and ‘meltdowns are useful’? Her book tag line is literally: ‘how to achieve more, stress less and feel fulfilled’ .. but ‘meltdowns’ less than every 3 weeks are anticipated? Once again, what a joke that she wrote that book
this is incredibly unhealthy and even if she’s joking it’s a crappy way to mock people’s mental health (i don’t think she is)

Reactions: 21
Flora was kind of on board in the beginning. She modelled for some of the collections. However my guess is she's seen how TALA has been nothing but disappointing with quality and sustainability so now she won't promote it anymore

Reactions: 26
Something a little amusing about Flora giving this answer when her sister is a queen of capitalism.

916A647C-0CD3-4315-8EEA-4535B874386F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She doesn’t think her success of her businesses is down to her following. I am DECEASED.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.