Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave this one here šŸ˜³

View attachment 693179
It's actually quite sad because this is such obvious body checking (which so many people do, not calling out Grace specifically). Kind of makes me feel sorry for her because I think a lot of women equate their success and worth with what their body looks like but that's so much more intense for Grace who can literally draw a straight line between having a nice body and having a successful career. Instagram is such an unhealthy place

Reactions: 17
I just wish she would wash her hair. If you wanna be a ceo boss babe, you should look ā€˜presentableā€™ at the very least.

sure we shouldnā€™t bang on about someoneā€™s looks but itā€™s the way she holds herself these days, looks like sheā€™s trying to be something she isnā€™t

Reactions: 12
She clearly hasnā€™t looked after her scar. I know itā€™s a different type of surgery but I had my appendix out waaaay after she had the mole removed and my scar doesnā€™t look half as sore as hers does

Reactions: 12
It's actually quite sad because this is such obvious body checking (which so many people do, not calling out Grace specifically). Kind of makes me feel sorry for her because I think a lot of women equate their success and worth with what their body looks like but that's so much more intense for Grace who can literally draw a straight line between having a nice body and having a successful career. Instagram is such an unhealthy place
Absolutely - myself 3/4 years ago included! Itā€™s really bad. It must be really tough when this kind of attention on her body is more or less all sheā€™s known for her adult life, how do you begin to take yourself away from it?

I find it so weird that she is someoneā€™s boss. Like she will be on Teams calls tomorrow with multiple people who have seen pretty much all the way down to her pubic bone.

Then also I think there is a whole other issue with how she can post pictures like this on public social media without having to think about what it may do for her current or future job..

Reactions: 18
The shreddy and shreddyclub instagrams are so dead, no comments and hardly any likes on some recent posts. Good job Grez, doing really well there
Yeah the engagement on all the socials are so low like I'm not even convinced they have actual followers anymore. Also I haven't gone on shreddy in so long like six months and I just went back on it to check their engagement and it's the most childish, un-fitnessy looking service omfg. Do people still even use this tit?

I can't wrap my head around the stupidity of showing off your tan lines and your potential skin cancer scar in the same photo someone make it make sense

Reactions: 68
TBH it fully baffs me how she suddenly went off eyelash extensions, but now wears a full face of makeup every day - even when she's hungover. maybe she just prefers to look this way IDK but it seems like a lot of effort for not much payoff. It looks fake natural.

Maybe it's cos she's satisfied she's learned her MUA's techniques and can get makeup products for free, but can never do her own lashes/continually get them for free? She never posts anything she's paid for anymore lol

Reactions: 10
ā€œthe guide is free with a shreddy membershipā€ is the most useless statement ever. itā€™s not free because you need a membership likeā€¦?
i also LOVE how she says she didnā€™t want to release a quick 30 days booty guide thatā€™s unsustainable but releases a guide focused on one part of a muscle group. to me doing a guide that focuses on only the butt is unsustainable and a terrible message to women. i understand if itā€™s upper or lower body focused but only the butt? damn i love doing hip thrusts but donā€™t encourage that stigma that women should focus on their ass alone when working out

Reactions: 31
ā€œthe guide is free with a shreddy membershipā€ is the most useless statement ever. itā€™s not free because you need a membership likeā€¦?
i also LOVE how she says she didnā€™t want to release a quick 30 days booty guide thatā€™s unsustainable but releases a guide focused on one part of a muscle group. to me doing a guide that focuses on only the butt is unsustainable and a terrible message to women. i understand if itā€™s upper or lower body focused but only the butt? damn i love doing hip thrusts but donā€™t encourage that stigma that women should focus on their ass alone when working out
ā€œI wanted to create a guide that was actually about getting progressā€ wtf was the whole app for if not for progress?? Is anyone else confused about what she actually saying about the guide because I genuinely am? Upper body days are programmed to improve lower body days? We know you need rest days and canā€™t just train legs 7 times a week this is not new information?? And why is she acting like 30 days guides are still a popular thing? Havenā€™t seen people actually pushing these since about 2016.

Also, sheā€™s been following this guide on a spreadsheetā€¦ so NOT doing 20-30 minute shreddy workouts that she claims sheā€™s doing?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
ā€œI wanted to create a guide that was actually about getting progressā€ wtf was the whole app for if not for progress?? Is anyone else confused about what she actually saying about the guide because I genuinely am? Upper body days are programmed to improve lower body days? We know you need rest days and canā€™t just train legs 7 times a week this is not new information?? And why is she acting like 30 days guides are still a popular thing? Havenā€™t seen people actually pushing these since about 2016.

Also, sheā€™s been following this guide on a spreadsheetā€¦ so NOT doing 20-30 minute shreddy workouts that she claims sheā€™s doing?
If this is *the* guide that offers progress and is backed by science, then what is Shreddy? An ad-hoc fitness platform that doesn't ensure progress in your health goals and isn't backed by science?

I would say "make it make sense" but it actually makes perfect sense when you look at it through the lens of "money, money, money". As Grace boasted in a previous podcast, she can knock out one of these guides in a single night and make thousands and thousands of pounds.

Reactions: 37
āœØ yOu cAnT cAtCh mE oUt šŸ¤ŖāœØ

I donā€™t actually care that she eats fish lol, the constant buying leather is way worse IMO. but she makes it sooo easy I canā€™t help myself
8C378B76-85B1-4406-A347-13DEFBBF754D.png
79EDE8D4-F8B0-4194-ABE0-9FB45BCCA5C8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.