Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread, title thanks to @noseyyyparker21

Grace has started a podcast, deleted her YouTube channel, took a week off and then felt like she had to prove she wasn't in Greece by being snarky- very CEO behaviour. She's also still not using Shreddy (I think she's going to F45 still and doing German Volume Training). She is also being overdramatic about her mole removal, which she didn't take proper care of when it was healing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i honestly think (and hope) the fitness community obsession with genetically inherited traits (like grace’s ass) is dying off and this tala hype is dying too. people are realizing they can’t attain her features with her bands and tight as tit shorts. i can’t wait for tala to die off lol

Reactions: 47
I'm so confused why they're still releasing the exact same leggings/quarter zip top outfit that they launched with?

Like grace'll say "you're not even ready for whats about to drop!!! đź‘€ " and have a 24 hour countdown, only for it to be the exact same thing she's launched a million times just in a slightly different colour? Surely even die hard fans must be bored of this set by now

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is it just me or is grace doing a lot more ads recently? Both for TALA and paid ads for other brands? For someone that doesn’t want to be a typical influencer / wants to delete and forget all the years she spent making YouTube videos … I definitely sense that her businesses aren’t doing as well as they were in previous years

Reactions: 35
Is it just me or is grace doing a lot more ads recently? Both for TALA and paid ads for other brands? For someone that doesn’t want to be a typical influencer / wants to delete and forget all the years she spent making YouTube videos … I definitely sense that her businesses aren’t doing as well as they were in previous years
Yeah, she definitely went through a period of not advertising TALA on her Instagram - I think during her phase when she started with all the girl boss content. I think she wanted to stop her brand being seen as influencer merch, but because it is influencer merch, I bet sales suffered which is why she has started promoting it so much again. I can't remember where she said this but she has alluded to the fact that she would like to withdraw completely from social media but she can't do that yet due to her businesses. So maybe the penny finally dropped for her that ultimately TALA is very reliant on her being an influencer - the brand doesn't have the quality to stand by itself.

That said, I'm not all that convinced that she truly wants to quit social media, as much as she keeps saying it. I think she enjoys the benefits of it way too much - everything from her clothing, food, furniture and car washes are free. I'm not sure she will give that up so easily.

Reactions: 34
I'm genuinely worried about her tanning looool from her pics it seems clear she's put sunscreen around her mole scar because it's much lighter than the rest of her skin but then the rest of her body is clearly deeeeeply tanned... like why on earth would you do this protect all of your skin!!!! You can still get a bit of a tan even with spf on! Or if you're rich as duck like she is you have access to the best fake tans and spray tans on the market, probably for free as an influencer! Why is she still glorifying dangerous tanning I swear to god.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, she definitely went through a period of not advertising TALA on her Instagram - I think during her phase when she started with all the girl boss content. I think she wanted to stop her brand being seen as influencer merch, but because it is influencer merch, I bet sales suffered which is why she has started promoting it so much again. I can't remember where she said this but she has alluded to the fact that she would like to withdraw completely from social media but she can't do that yet due to her businesses. So maybe the penny finally dropped for her that ultimately TALA is very reliant on her being an influencer - the brand doesn't have the quality to stand by itself.

That said, I'm not all that convinced that she truly wants to quit social media, as much as she keeps saying it. I think she enjoys the benefits of it way too much - everything from her clothing, food, furniture and car washes are free. I'm not sure she will give that up so easily.
She wants the privacy and lack of accountability of no social media, but hasn't quite seemed to accept that she wouldn't have any of her success without it. If Tala could stand on it's own, she would be able to leave social media easily.

Reactions: 13
Im not sure if this has been posted but I’m glad more and more people are becoming wise to her “sustainable” brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Im not sure if this has been posted but I’m glad more and more people are becoming wise to her “sustainable” brand.
lol that the asos page doesn’t even mention “sustainability” when that’s the only thing that might’ve set tala apart. it’s just fast fashion influencer merch.

Reactions: 46
s

she also just likes the fawning comments too much :LOL:

Reactions: 10
as if 3 people came up to her asking about that awful outfit :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just started following this girl to see what the fuss was about.

I can confirm she is a bleeping ball sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
17th June: spritz drop
24th June: mint drop

Sustainable slow fashion if ever I saw it 🤩

“We combine our drops where we can” okkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What the actual bollocks is going on in the comments of that tiktok, there’s people spilling tea left, right and centre

A496CB97-3A6E-45E4-A514-6C2689516F6C.jpeg

1F312164-3B2B-4E45-B412-3408BB3A4105.jpeg

AD41E896-9077-41A1-A456-179F9B9EDC62.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
She is so full of sh*t. Her brand isn’t sustainable and doesn’t promote slow fashion, her app is vegan but the recipes don’t add up to a sustainable macro balance and her gym kits are not eco friendly. She needs to stop being so preachy and woke and look inward at what a fake she’s become.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.